Best Customer Service Ever!

John598919

Awards
Last week I discovered that my White Flood Reborn had absorbed moisture and turned into a black goo. I took a pic and emailed customer service at 8 pm. Within 30 minutes I got an email back telling me they would send me a new tub and asked for my address. I replied with my address, and 2 days later there was a new tub on the porch with a bunch of sample packs!

Bottom line, the best supplement company I have ever dealt with. I have never experienced this level of response or service from any other supplement company I have had product issues with. These guys rock! I am a Controlled Labs customer for life! Thanks guys!

P.S. The new tub has a "keep in the fridge" sticker so the moisture issue doesn't happen.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Last week I discovered that my White Flood Reborn had absorbed moisture and turned into a black goo. I took a pic and emailed customer service at 8 pm. Within 30 minutes I got an email back telling me they would send me a new tub and asked for my address. I replied with my address, and 2 days later there was a new tub on the porch with a bunch of sample packs!

Bottom line, the best supplement company I have ever dealt with. I have never experienced this level of response or service from any other supplement company I have had product issues with. These guys rock! I am a Controlled Labs customer for life! Thanks guys!

P.S. The new tub has a "keep in the fridge" sticker so the moisture issue doesn't happen.
This made me go and check mine. Boom black goo here too. I never noticed a keep in fridge sticker. I have a lot of pres, so I may not even contact them.

They do have great support though

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Controlled labs has built a solid reputation due to this very thing. Solid products and doing right by their customers.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm glad your issue got squared away and we appreciate your continued support. As with most supplements, just be careful with moisture and humidity. Enjoy those samples, dude! Thanks for the positive words.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Love WF!

Yeah I took a break from it for a while but when I went back to it to use it it turned into tar! I lol'd! Doesn't scare me off. Just now realize to use it all.