FREE---VASOBLITZ First Daily use Dual Nitric Oxide Support--You Gotta Feel this PUMP!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by dcoen21 View Post
    All the excitement around this has anyone ordered the sample pack from amazon, it says seven servings was wondering if it’s single serving packs?
    Should be a tub or so I thought. Confirm with the company website. I know the trial option is on there.
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/304802-themovement-bringing-blitz

2. Quote Originally Posted by dcoen21 View Post
    All the excitement around this has anyone ordered the sample pack from amazon, it says seven servings was wondering if it’s single serving packs?
    It's a small tube as pictured on Amazon.
    Join the Build Fast Formula A-List at www.BuildFastFormula.com
    •   

3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by dcoen21 View Post
    All the excitement around this has anyone ordered the sample pack from amazon, it says seven servings was wondering if itís single serving packs?
    Just buy a tuba the reviews continue to pile on the performance and taste of the product.
    - Simple on paper, but executed very well.
    - its a fully transparent and clinically dosed product.

That says enough. There is a coupon code in my signature if you want to grab it directly.
    If you for some reason do not like it, put it up for auction in the supplement auction section
    I can bet someone will take it off your hands in a very fast fashion, if not ill prob trade for it cause I can always use more Vasoblitz.

Rainbow Candy is my go-to (tastes just like skittles). but honestly, there is no bad flavor it just depends on what you like.

https://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-auction/
    Build Fast Formula VasoBlitz Coupon Code: Bob15
    RXS Radiate+ Coupon Code: CPBOB

4. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Just buy a tuba the reviews continue to pile on the performance and taste of the product.
    - Simple on paper, but executed very well.
    - its a fully transparent and clinically dosed product.

That says enough. There is a coupon code in my signature if you want to grab it directly.
    If you for some reason do not like it, put it up for auction in the supplement auction section
    I can bet someone will take it off your hands in a very fast fashion, if not ill prob trade for it cause I can always use more Vasoblitz.

Rainbow Candy is my go-to (tastes just like skittles). but honestly, there is no bad flavor it just depends on what you like.

https://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-auction/
    Ok I just got it on amazon I decided to get a full tub of rainbow candy. I am on pump mode now so we will see how this is, I have tried some other non Stim pres and to be honest they all suck.

5. Quote Originally Posted by dcoen21 View Post
    Ok I just got it on amazon I decided to get a full tub of rainbow candy. I am on pump mode now so we will see how this is, I have tried some other non Stim pres and to be honest they all suck.
    You won't be sorry it is a Great Product !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com
    •   

6. I just ran across this thread while trying to wake up from night shift. Iím 47 and my training has been lagging thanks to 12 hr rotating shift work over the course of the last 3 years. I try to avoid most pre-workouts due to stimulants and my already screwed up sleep schedule, but I have to find something to help me get some sort of kickstart. Definitely interested in this product and would certainly log response while living with such an non-conducive work schedule.
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by maysx3 View Post
    I just ran across this thread while trying to wake up from night shift. I’m 47 and my training has been lagging thanks to 12 hr rotating shift work over the course of the last 3 years. I try to avoid most pre-workouts due to stimulants and my already screwed up sleep schedule, but I have to find something to help me get some sort of kickstart. Definitely interested in this product and would certainly log response while living with such an non-conducive work schedule.
    Strong First post!

8. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Strong First post!
    Ouch. Throwing the blunt hook to the jaw.

9. All shipments Fly today!

Thank you all for applying and we're looking forward to the logs!

Also, If you don't mind once you've completed the log please review VASOBLITZ on AnabolicMInds product review section.

10. Do you want the product used daily? Or just workout days?

11. Quote Originally Posted by mase1 View Post
    Do you want the product used daily? Or just workout days?
    They recommend daily use for cumulative effect.
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by mase1 View Post
    Take Daily
    Non Workout days I sip on it during the day
    Workout days pre-workout.

13. Fast shipping wow
    Got mine today and will start log tomorrow - will be dosing daily as per recommendation
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com
    20% off = brice20 (Not my personal code - just there to hook up AM members)

14. Quote Originally Posted by mase1 View Post
    Every ingredient in VASOBLITZ works cumulatively. For example 6 grams of L-Citruline increases Nitric Oxide synthesis with daily use. Nitrates increase performance through seperate Nitric Oxide pathway with daily use. Betaine Anydrous increases the anabolic response to exercise at 2.5grams daily. lactate from Calcium lactate is a muscular fuel source.

15. Damn guess I missed this. Been looking to order some. I have a physically demanding job pretty much on my feet all day at work moving 100s of lbs of meat, then come home to taken care of my 6 kids, then squeeze in my workouts whenever I can find time. Will be following the logs for sure. Congrats to the winners!

16. Quote Originally Posted by BUILDFASTFORM View Post
    Every ingredient in VASOBLITZ works cumulatively. For example 6 grams of L-Citruline increases Nitric Oxide synthesis with daily use. Nitrates increase performance through seperate Nitric Oxide pathway with daily use. Betaine Anydrous increases the anabolic response to exercise at 2.5grams daily. lactate from Calcium lactate is a muscular fuel source.
    Maybe that's why the name of the promotion was VASOBLITZ First Daily use Dual Nitric Oxide Support-
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

17. Just placed an order for my 7th tub straight. Love this product. Has anyone stacked with Vaso6. Just curious as I ordered some with my recent order.
  18. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by GrizzleB View Post
    Damn guess I missed this. Been looking to order some. I have a physically demanding job pretty much on my feet all day at work moving 100s of lbs of meat, then come home to taken care of my 6 kids, then squeeze in my workouts whenever I can find time. Will be following the logs for sure. Congrats to the winners!
    Coupon Code in my signature for you
    Bob15
    Brings it under $30 for 30 servings

Very affordable, well dosed, and fully transparent label. Grab the Rainbow Candy it tastes legit like Skittles

19. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Coupon Code in my signature for you
    Bob15
    Brings it under $30 for 30 servings

Very affordable, well dosed, and fully transparent label. Grab the Rainbow Candy it tastes legit like Skittles
    Skittles are my favorite, I wish they didn't change lime to green apple

20. Quote Originally Posted by GrizzleB View Post
    Damn guess I missed this. Been looking to order some. I have a physically demanding job pretty much on my feet all day at work moving 100s of lbs of meat, then come home to taken care of my 6 kids, then squeeze in my workouts whenever I can find time. Will be following the logs for sure. Congrats to the winners!
    You are in!

Please read carefully and send complete information by Private Message (PM):
    1. Full address (Full Name, City, state, Zip)
    2. Email
    3. Flavor of choice (Watermelon, Fruit Punch, Blue Raspberry, Lemon Drop, Strawberry Berry, Rainbow Candy)

21. Quote Originally Posted by dukes3577 View Post
    Just placed an order for my 7th tub straight. Love this product. Has anyone stacked with Vaso6. Just curious as I ordered some with my recent order.
    Thank you for being a great consumer. Very humbled by your purchases. PM complete address, email, T-shirt size and flavor of choice. Without the consumers we are nothing....

Is there more data on VASO6 beyond the In-vitro data? Maybe the consumer feedback is better than the data.?

22. Quote Originally Posted by BUILDFASTFORM View Post
    Thank you for being a great consumer. Very humbled by your purchases. PM complete address, email, T-shirt size and flavor of choice. Without the consumers we are nothing....

Is there more data on VASO6 beyond the In-vitro data? Maybe the consumer feedback is better than the data.?
    What I was also wondering regarding vaso 6.

23. Quote Originally Posted by GrizzleB View Post
    If anyone wants to experiment, We're having real good results with adding in coleus 250mgs forskohlii standarized for 10% forskolin.

24. Quote Originally Posted by BUILDFASTFORM View Post
    If anyone wants to experiment, We're having real good results with adding in coleus 250mgs forskohlii standarized for 10% forskolin.
    I uses 95% forskolin and have for years. It seems to help a lot on cuts at 100mg a day, if your stomach can tolerate it. I'm always down to experiment, the lower percentage extract might mess my stomach up, but usually after a week I tolerate it ok, just have stank farts lol.

25. Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Correct the higher doses of F95 treat me far better then a 10% extract
    I don't doubt it. There's a brand on Amazon that's most cost effective for me. I believe it's relentless improvements. 50mg am/50pm for 30 days, usually about 17 bucks. Normally run for month or 2, then take a month off and hop back on if I feel I need it. I'm out atm so I'm just going to focus on nutrition a little more and keep carbs in check. I seem to do best on lowish carb diets. I really need to start tracking macros and cals but it's just too much with my lifestyle and I eat a similar diet day to day. Of course, predator and glycoshield help a lot too cause I tend to cheat more often than not
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 120
    Last Post: 01-17-2019, 06:30 PM
  2. NO2 and other Nitric Oxide Boosters: Satan?
    By Sheesh in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-12-2015, 08:52 PM
  3. best NO (nitric oxide) booster to use?
    By miguel1991 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 05-05-2014, 09:20 PM
  4. Increasing Nitric oxide?
    By Kitchen Chemist in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-10-2014, 10:29 AM
  5. First time using PH's...need some advice?
    By Novi in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-05-2003, 11:33 PM