FREE---VASOBLITZ First Daily use Dual Nitric Oxide Support--You Gotta Feel this PUMP!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
All the excitement around this has anyone ordered the sample pack from amazon, it says seven servings was wondering if it’s single serving packs?
Should be a tub or so I thought. Confirm with the company website. I know the trial option is on there.

BUILDFASTFORM

Awards
  • First Up Vote
All the excitement around this has anyone ordered the sample pack from amazon, it says seven servings was wondering if it’s single serving packs?
It's a small tube as pictured on Amazon.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just buy a tuba the reviews continue to pile on the performance and taste of the product.
- Simple on paper, but executed very well.
- its a fully transparent and clinically dosed product.

That says enough. There is a coupon code in my signature if you want to grab it directly.
If you for some reason do not like it, put it up for auction in the supplement auction section
I can bet someone will take it off your hands in a very fast fashion, if not ill prob trade for it cause I can always use more Vasoblitz.

Rainbow Candy is my go-to (tastes just like skittles). but honestly, there is no bad flavor it just depends on what you like.

https://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-auction/

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just buy a tuba the reviews continue to pile on the performance and taste of the product.
- Simple on paper, but executed very well.
- its a fully transparent and clinically dosed product.

That says enough. There is a coupon code in my signature if you want to grab it directly.
If you for some reason do not like it, put it up for auction in the supplement auction section
I can bet someone will take it off your hands in a very fast fashion, if not ill prob trade for it cause I can always use more Vasoblitz.

Rainbow Candy is my go-to (tastes just like skittles). but honestly, there is no bad flavor it just depends on what you like.

https://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-auction/
Ok I just got it on amazon I decided to get a full tub of rainbow candy. I am on pump mode now so we will see how this is, I have tried some other non Stim pres and to be honest they all suck.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ok I just got it on amazon I decided to get a full tub of rainbow candy. I am on pump mode now so we will see how this is, I have tried some other non Stim pres and to be honest they all suck.
You won't be sorry it is a Great Product !!

maysx3

Awards
I just ran across this thread while trying to wake up from night shift. I’m 47 and my training has been lagging thanks to 12 hr rotating shift work over the course of the last 3 years. I try to avoid most pre-workouts due to stimulants and my already screwed up sleep schedule, but I have to find something to help me get some sort of kickstart. Definitely interested in this product and would certainly log response while living with such an non-conducive work schedule.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I just ran across this thread while trying to wake up from night shift. I’m 47 and my training has been lagging thanks to 12 hr rotating shift work over the course of the last 3 years. I try to avoid most pre-workouts due to stimulants and my already screwed up sleep schedule, but I have to find something to help me get some sort of kickstart. Definitely interested in this product and would certainly log response while living with such an non-conducive work schedule.
Strong First post!

BUILDFASTFORM

Awards
  • First Up Vote
All shipments Fly today!

Thank you all for applying and we're looking forward to the logs!

Also, If you don't mind once you've completed the log please review VASOBLITZ on AnabolicMInds product review section.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do you want the product used daily? Or just workout days?

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fast shipping wow
Got mine today and will start log tomorrow - will be dosing daily as per recommendation

BUILDFASTFORM

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Do you want the product used daily? Or just workout days?
Every ingredient in VASOBLITZ works cumulatively. For example 6 grams of L-Citruline increases Nitric Oxide synthesis with daily use. Nitrates increase performance through seperate Nitric Oxide pathway with daily use. Betaine Anydrous increases the anabolic response to exercise at 2.5grams daily. lactate from Calcium lactate is a muscular fuel source.

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Damn guess I missed this. Been looking to order some. I have a physically demanding job pretty much on my feet all day at work moving 100s of lbs of meat, then come home to taken care of my 6 kids, then squeeze in my workouts whenever I can find time. Will be following the logs for sure. Congrats to the winners!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Every ingredient in VASOBLITZ works cumulatively. For example 6 grams of L-Citruline increases Nitric Oxide synthesis with daily use. Nitrates increase performance through seperate Nitric Oxide pathway with daily use. Betaine Anydrous increases the anabolic response to exercise at 2.5grams daily. lactate from Calcium lactate is a muscular fuel source.
Maybe that's why the name of the promotion was VASOBLITZ First Daily use Dual Nitric Oxide Support-

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just placed an order for my 7th tub straight. Love this product. Has anyone stacked with Vaso6. Just curious as I ordered some with my recent order.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Damn guess I missed this. Been looking to order some. I have a physically demanding job pretty much on my feet all day at work moving 100s of lbs of meat, then come home to taken care of my 6 kids, then squeeze in my workouts whenever I can find time. Will be following the logs for sure. Congrats to the winners!
Coupon Code in my signature for you
Bob15
Brings it under $30 for 30 servings

Very affordable, well dosed, and fully transparent label. Grab the Rainbow Candy it tastes legit like Skittles

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Coupon Code in my signature for you
Bob15
Brings it under $30 for 30 servings

Very affordable, well dosed, and fully transparent label. Grab the Rainbow Candy it tastes legit like Skittles
Skittles are my favorite, I wish they didn't change lime to green apple :(

BUILDFASTFORM

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You are in!

Please read carefully and send complete information by Private Message (PM):
1. Full address (Full Name, City, state, Zip)
2. Email
3. Flavor of choice (Watermelon, Fruit Punch, Blue Raspberry, Lemon Drop, Strawberry Berry, Rainbow Candy)

BUILDFASTFORM

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just placed an order for my 7th tub straight. Love this product. Has anyone stacked with Vaso6. Just curious as I ordered some with my recent order.
Thank you for being a great consumer. Very humbled by your purchases. PM complete address, email, T-shirt size and flavor of choice. Without the consumers we are nothing....

Is there more data on VASO6 beyond the In-vitro data? Maybe the consumer feedback is better than the data.?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thank you for being a great consumer. Very humbled by your purchases. PM complete address, email, T-shirt size and flavor of choice. Without the consumers we are nothing....

Is there more data on VASO6 beyond the In-vitro data? Maybe the consumer feedback is better than the data.?
What I was also wondering regarding vaso 6.

BUILDFASTFORM

Awards
  • First Up Vote
If anyone wants to experiment, We're having real good results with adding in coleus 250mgs forskohlii standarized for 10% forskolin.

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If anyone wants to experiment, We're having real good results with adding in coleus 250mgs forskohlii standarized for 10% forskolin.
I uses 95% forskolin and have for years. It seems to help a lot on cuts at 100mg a day, if your stomach can tolerate it. I'm always down to experiment, the lower percentage extract might mess my stomach up, but usually after a week I tolerate it ok, just have stank farts lol.

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Correct the higher doses of F95 treat me far better then a 10% extract
I don't doubt it. There's a brand on Amazon that's most cost effective for me. I believe it's relentless improvements. 50mg am/50pm for 30 days, usually about 17 bucks. Normally run for month or 2, then take a month off and hop back on if I feel I need it. I'm out atm so I'm just going to focus on nutrition a little more and keep carbs in check. I seem to do best on lowish carb diets. I really need to start tracking macros and cals but it's just too much with my lifestyle and I eat a similar diet day to day. Of course, predator and glycoshield help a lot too cause I tend to cheat more often than not

NoahsArk

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
VASOBLITZ Dual Nitric Oxide Support by Build Fast Formula Round 2 Give Away!

Please visit the supplement log section for the various VASOBLITZ reviews before entering to win a free bottle of VASOBLITZ.

Build Fast Formula will give away several full 30 day supply bottles of VASOBLITZ in exchange for consumer logs in AnabolicMinds Supplement log section of the forum.

At Build Fast Formula our mission is simple.Get your training and Nutrition right and then supplement. We believe its the best method to weed out the hype and put a product to a true test.

VASOBLITZ is a daily use formula that increases nitric oxide from two pathways and increases the anabolic response to exercise. We like to say day one is goo..day 14 and beyond of daily use is an experience.

Entry is simple.
1. Simply post why VASOBLITZ is intriguing and how it could or has helped your training.
2. Simply give us your word that if you win a full bottle of VASOBLTIZ. You will commit to beginning and finishing the log. We've had a few people receive and run away.
3. We currently can only ship to US addresses.

Also those that have used and just want a deal on VASOBLITZ (15%) use "colby" at www.buildfastformula.com. The Rainbow Candy flavor is off the charts. Mention Anabolic Minds in the notes section at Checkout and we will include a free HydroMaster with every AnabolicMinds order. A 14.99 value free plus 15% of VASOBLITZ using code Colby.

Please follow us on Instagram BUILDFASTFORMula....every Wednesday on Instagram is "Winning Wednesday". We giveaway Full bottles of VASOBLITZ, T-Shirts and HydroMasters.

BFF
I’m training for the military just doing push ups and pull ups.
HMU

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am getting low on VASOBLITZ, I will need to place an order soon !!

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’m training for the military just doing push ups and pull ups.
HMU
If you wanna basic routine for Army PT shoot me a PM, I will give you what we did every morning in the Infantry

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
WOW! This is just awesome! I use to be stim junkie with my daily consumption consisting of 3scoops /day bloodshr3d raw / 2 scoops of reign/ 2-3 cups of coffee. Needless to say when I saw my Dr Bp was 161/102. I decided right there to quite stims. Went two months with high volume which I did enjoy just not cost effective for daily use. Then when I saw Vasoblitz figured why not and have been on ever since. I do add 200mg of caffeine but Bp remains under control.

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
About to make a purchase but I don’t see a notes section to write in “Anabolic Minds”

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks brother, I got that. I was referring to the notes section, where BFF said we could write Anabolic Minds to receive a free water jug
Then I am not sure. Using a phone or computer? Sometimes things dont show up on mobile sites.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks brother, I got that. I was referring to the notes section, where BFF said we could write Anabolic Minds to receive a free water jug
For Anyone wanting to get in on the deal
Place your order with coupon code "BOB15"
then email me your invoice. I will make sure you get your water jug

[email protected]

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For Anyone wanting to get in on the deal
Place your order with coupon code "BOB15"
then email me your invoice. I will make sure you get your water jug

[email protected]
Thanks brother, email sent!

Also, thanks BFF for an awesome product and deal! Can’t wait to give this a run and you know I got that Rainbow Candy!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just received my order today “rainbow candy”. First thought was dang that smells good. Second thank you so much for putting a longer handle on the scoop. Third TheSolution was dead on with the flavor tasting like skittles. I did take 300 mg of Vado6 with so let’s see how they stack. Thanks again for such a great nonstim option!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That longer handle is a god sent when you get near the bottom of the tub !!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just received my order today “rainbow candy”. First thought was dang that smells good. Second thank you so much for putting a longer handle on the scoop. Third TheSolution was dead on with the flavor tasting like skittles. I did take 300 mg of Vado6 with so let’s see how they stack. Thanks again for such a great nonstim option!
Yes -but which color of skittles? :)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
if and when you release a stimmed version I am putting my name in the hat to be a tester/logger!!!
It will be out very soon
It is called FullBlitz.
Stay tuned :)

Offer is still going for any AM Member buying Vasoblitz and the free shaker upon checkout. Send me your invoices and I will get you squared away

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It will be out very soon
It is called FullBlitz.
Stay tuned I have a Promo going up soon for it :)

Offer is still going for any AM Member buying Vasoblitz and the free shaker upon checkout. Send me your invoices and I will get you squared away
In for a quality, great tasting pre

m1k3_d0z4

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMG_1737.JPG

Been busy and haven’t had a chance to post this, but thanks BFF for the water jug! I love it and it’s been a time saver in the gym not having to fill up my shaker repeatedly!

As for the product itself....AWESOME!!! Every workout has been great since I started almost two weeks ago. I no longer miss having stims preworkout and I honestly don’t notice a difference. Endurance is awesome, pump is great, even though I train fasted in the morning and follow a keto diet.

Vasoblitz is awesome, I love it! I gave some to my wife and she was killing it in the gym that session and I asked her what she thought of VB. She said it was great and I told her she looked like she was really moving and she said he had a lot of energy/endurance. She asked what kind of stims were in it and when I told her non she couldn’t believe it!

Needless to say, I will have to buy more now that we both take it every day! Vasoblitz is a winner!