Who wants to get on the Juice? Muscle Research Pump Juice that is

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We are currently looking for a few loggers that are interested in Muscle Research's Pump Juice https://www.mrsupps.com/products/171/pump-juice-extreme/#

pumpJuiceExtremeCherryBerry.jpg

pumpJuiceExtremeCherryBerryExplosionSuppFacts.jpg

Here's what we want

* Flavor Choice
* Over 100 posts and links to previous logs
* US Address
* Updates 3-5x a week
* Not running any logs/waiting for product to arrive to do a log

*** I am a closet wrestling fan for over 30 yrs......give me a pic, video, something wrestling related...if you want to tell a story, even better******

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We are currently looking for a few loggers that are interested in Muscle Research's Pump Juice https://www.mrsupps.com/products/171/pump-juice-extreme/#

View attachment 165851
View attachment 165852

Here's what we want

* Flavor Choice
* US Address
* Updates 3-5x a week

*** I am a closet wrestling fan for over 30 yrs......give me a pic, video, something wrestling related...if you want to tell a story, even better******
Ok ive got a pic for ya.
Cut school to go see none other than capt lou with our cut out tag team belts. Designed by yours truly. Lol.. I believe this was the oprah and Richard sher show.
FB_IMG_1527022984384_1527023299490.jpeg

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The product looks great and the strawberry margarita flavor sounds tasty as hell, but I wont be entering the contest due to taking a break from preworkout. I’ll still post though because I have a pretty good meme.
IMG_3057.JPG

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The product looks great and the strawberry margarita flavor sounds tasty as hell, but I wont be entering the contest due to taking a break from preworkout. I’ll still post though because I have a pretty good meme. View attachment 165876
Interesting

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok ive got a pic for ya.
Cut school to go see none other than capt lou with our cut out tag team belts. Designed by yours truly. Lol.. I believe this was the oprah and Richard sher show. View attachment 165862
Thats a great pic, did you really wear a fake beard and stache?:veryhappy:

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thats a great pic, did you really wear a fake beard and stache?:veryhappy:
No. Lol.....haha here ill post without. Was blocking out my cuz and now beother in law.
FB_IMG_1527022984384.jpeg

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I saw dick the bruiser vs ernie ladd back in 8th grade....nothing since then has even come close!!!

years later the bruiser owned dick's harem house [stip joint] on Pendleton ave in indy...he was in there one night when I was there and I got to talk to him about seeing him wrestle ladd-he had such a good time talking about it that he bought a round of drinks for the whole place!!!

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I saw dick the bruiser vs ernie ladd back in 8th grade....nothing since then has even come close!!!

years later the bruiser owned dick's harem house [stip joint] on Pendleton ave in indy...he was in there one night when I was there and I got to talk to him about seeing him wrestle ladd-he had such a good time talking about it that he bought a round of drinks for the whole place!!!
Thats awesome.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Interested!

Wrestling Related:
In high school a coach approached me about joining the team. Didn’t necessarily want to buy his sole purpose was to get me involved for the points he would accumulate with a SHW. I considered it until I seen some of the dudes I would meet if they happened to show up. Being twisted into a pretzel was not my type of fun.

I do enjoy WWE formerly know as WWF, when The Ultimate Warrior ran the show. Good ole days.

Then The Rock, Stone Cold Steve Austin and the UnderTaker were my favorites.

Flavor: Strawberry Margarita

Previous logs:
I’ll add shortly

Post 3-5x Weekly: Yes

Current log or Waiting: No

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
I would be interested but i got a tub of another pump product that got sent my way for log and review :) otherwise I'd be all over this. Would like to see HokiePride log this for sure. Il be following the logs

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

View attachment 165851
View attachment 165852

Here's what we want

* Flavor Choice
* US Address
* Updates 3-5x a week

double s what happened with this, did you pick loggers????

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Input one in. Just have to link the logs for them to see past logging.
christ83189 thank you for the vote!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Folks, we are going to let this one phase out and will post some new stuff soon