Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
wow I didn't even read this, read the first post, and reacted... lol sorry bout that mate!
no problem, i got a laugh.:cheers:

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
question: and please don't hate me for asking... If I buy the cycle support and pcs combo pack would I get a free pcs, or not because it is not the bogo pcs product heading on np's website.

please don't hate me, this is a great deal. I'm just about broke tho.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
question: and please don't hate me for asking... If I buy the cycle support and pcs combo pack would I get a free pcs, or not because it is not the bogo pcs product heading on np's website.

please don't hate me, this is a great deal. I'm just about broke tho.
Ask away but I really am not sure what your asking here. Please elaborate.:)

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
on np they have the bogo deal listed as its own item. so by adding one to your cart you are adding one deal (2) into your cart. for 41 bucks
here: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/anabolic-innovations/post-cycle-support-bogo-buy-1-get-1-free.html

your cycle stack containing 2 cycle support and 1 pcs is listed as well. for 99 bucks
here: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/anabolic-innovations/support-stack-2-cycle-support-2-0-1-post-cycle-support.html

What I am asking is if I put the cycle stack in my cart will I get one extra pcs because it is currently bogo, along with my two tubs of cycle support; or would I only get one because the bogo deal is limited to the pcs listed through the bogo link that I posted above?

again thanks for your time! and wish everyone a great day.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the question!

POST Cycle Support is BOGO Buy 1 get 1 freee.

The Support stack is another product it is not on BOGO.

So you put a PCS and a support stack in your cart you will receive
2 Cycle Support and 3 POST Cycle Support for approx $144 or less than $29 each

It ends in 2 days so you may want to do it nawwwwwwwwwwwww :)

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you for the question!

POST Cycle Support is BOGO Buy 1 get 1 freee.

The Support stack is another product it is not on BOGO.

So you put a PCS and a support stack in your cart you will receive
2 Cycle Support and 3 POST Cycle Support for approx $144 or less than $29 each

It ends in 2 days so you may want to do it nawwwwwwwwwwwww :)
Now that is better than any answer I could have given.:)

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
Thanks alot crowler I hadnt that about it like that very cool. btw you guys should do cycle support in bulk that stuff is the best!

Omega

Omega

Awards
i just wanna say that i LOVE when companies do buy one get one free. for me personally, i would NOT of bought this if it was not on sale. but since it was BOGO i bought it. i tend to do that when its buy one get 1 free. i think more supp companies should do this more often.

its better to make some money, and sell more product at a discounted rate, than to keep the price high and dont sell it at all. me, being an example. like i said, i would NOT of bought this if it wasnt BOGO.

nice work AI and thanks for posting this pembroke.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i just wanna say that i LOVE when companies do buy one get one free. for me personally, i would NOT of bought this if it was not on sale. but since it was BOGO i bought it. i tend to do that when its buy one get 1 free. i think more supp companies should do this more often.

its better to make some money, and sell more product at a discounted rate, than to keep the price high and dont sell it at all. me, being an example. like i said, i would NOT of bought this if it wasnt BOGO.

nice work AI and thanks for posting this pembroke.
No thank you for your purchase. We do our best to try to help our customers in these hard times.:)