thoughts on my new clean bulk diet (reps)

WEEZYFBABY

WEEZYFBABY

Awards
  • Established
hey check out log to know more about me i am currently

5'10'' 152lbs around 12-16% BF, i am basically pretty weak

bench max: 155
overhead press: 100
squat: 275

those are most recent maxs, but they were done while on low carb. diet so they are probably lower my goal is to get 210lbs bench, 135 overhead and 310lbs squat off this clean bulk here is diet

meal 1: 8 egg whites 2 whole eggs, 2/3 cup oatmeal or oatmeal pancakes(1 cup oatmeal and 5 egg whites w/ sugar free syrup

meal 2: 2 chicken breasts, some kind of veggie and brown rice

meal 3: PWO 2 scoops ON 100% whey w/ 2 tablespoon honey

meal 4: some kind of lean meal, serving of fruit, and some more veggies

meal 5: protein shake (lean body carb. watch has 40g protein)

meal 6: glass of milk with another meat and some more veggies

meal 7: pre-bed cottage cheese w/ cinnamon

(IF YOU HAVE A GOOD STRENGTH GAINING LIFT PLAN LET ME KNOW PLEASE REPS WILL BE GIVEN!)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Looks ok, where is your dinner though?

just eat lots of calories. as far as a training protocol there are lots of them on here, just look around for Max-OT or 5x5 programs

WEEZYFBABY

WEEZYFBABY

Awards
  • Established
Looks ok, where is your dinner though?

just eat lots of calories. as far as a training protocol there are lots of them on here, just look around for Max-OT or 5x5 programs
here is my edited new diet

meal 1: 8 egg whites 3 whole eggs, 2/3 cup oatmeal w/ some type of berry

meal 2: 2 chicken breasts, some kind of veggie and brown rice, 1 tablespoon natty pb

meal 3: PWO 2 scoops ON 100% whey w/ 3 tablespoon honey

meal 4: some kind of lean meal, serving of fruit, and some more veggies

meal 5: glass of 2% milk with another meat and some more veggies, with a handful of walnuts or peanuts or almonds some type of nut

meal 6: protein shake (lean body carb. watch has 40g protein)

meal 7: pre-bed cottage cheese w/ cinnamon, another glass of 2% milk

IVE HEARD ALOT ABOUT THE 5X5 GONNA GIVE THAT A TRY

WEEZYFBABY

WEEZYFBABY

Awards
  • Established
today on my new clean bulk diet!

meal 1: 2/3 cup oatmeal 5 egg whites
meal 2: two scoops ON 100%whey 3 tablespoons honey
meal 3: 2 chicken breasts
meal 4: tuna sandwich and a FEW chips 2 glasses of milk
meal 5: 2 normal size bagels and 1 small on and on one normal was cream cheese other was egg whites
meal 6: mixed veggies and a slow digesting protein shake and a tablespoon natty pb

ok here it is 2434 cals macros are 41%protein 37%carb.21%fat

BigTender

Awards
Honestly, at your age and size, I'd just concentrate on eating as much as possible. Try to space out meals accordingly (1.5-2 hours) to give the previous meal time to digest, but other than that, just eat, eat eat!! I mainly concentrate on eating lots of clean food at reasonable calorie ratios (40% carbs, 40% protein, and 20% fat), and that seems to work well for me. You'll gain muscle and fat, but at least you'll be gaining mass. You can cut the fat later with proper diet, but for now, just concentrate on bulking.

And make sure your workout routine is good. Diet is by far the most important aspect for bulking up, but a good routine is critical. Make sure you're not doing too much or too little. It takes some time and experience to get it down just right; to know what your body needs to grow, but you'll get it eventually. Max-OT is a good workout, but I'd take breaks more often. Since it calls for you to workout 5 days a week, I'd take a week off more frequently than every 8 weeks. Maybe like, every 6 weeks take a week off. Your CNS can get burned out faster than your muscles, and it needs more recovery time, so think about that.

That's what I'd do anyway. If you have any questions I'll help you out or at least try to point you in the right direction.