Best Bulking Programs?

CougarPride

Awards
Currently 20yrs old 180lbs, was wondering if anybody knew some good, or the best, bulking programs out there right now. Looking to add on 20lbs this fall/winter. Was getting ready to send money in for a test e cycle, but I've decided it'd be best to wait another year. Any recommendations are appreciated.

Defeatist41

Awards
Kind of an impossible question to answer on that amount of information. If you eat over your maintenance calories you'll gain weight.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just eat over maintenance. Keep it simple.

Go 500 over than gradually go up to 1000 over

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's all diet, man. Figure out what goals you want to achieve other than weight gain.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The program with the knife and fork in it.....eat young man!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i eat around 5k cals with one cheat meal a day. the rest is clean food like chicken, pasta...etc. only cardio is walking my dog, train hard and heavy, lots of rest. eat eat eat. dont forget your greens and fruit.

Denzel4

Awards
Nice bulking programs. All ideas are good. In my opinion protein shake is good for bulking. We should eat some high calories food for bulking. Protein is also good for bulking.
Vernon Hills Fitness

jgaz18

jgaz18

Awards
lol working out is good for bulking as well! gotta have protein of course and a load of carbs

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just eat over maintenance. Keep it simple.

Go 500 over than gradually go up to 1000 over
I feel like that would work better with a half gram of test/week. Otherwise it might be kinda dirty looking.

I'd say 250-500kcals over in a natty state and 500+ on gear. 1000+ and you might need some extra cardio to keep the water and fat off.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I cant say enough about persistency, but as a rule of thumb I usually go for about 20 X BW as a starting point. For myself, at 160lbs, it would amount to 3200 calories. Every week I'd bump it up 150 or so calories for about 4-6 weeks straight. Then do a maintenance schedule at 3500 calories + loads of cardio for 2 weeks. Then restart bulking same as before, only this time starting at 3700 calories or so. You get the drift.

For ecto's:

30% protein, 50% carbs and 20% fats (or less). I like to sub in MCT oil in place of most of my fats.

For endo's: 50% protein, 30% carbs & 20% fats.

Meso's are usually the typical 40/40/20.

Generally speaking, if you have a hard time eating enough, you need a lower fat intake, a really high carb intake, a moderate protein intake, a diet rich in fibrous carbs, and some GHRP-6 to keep the appetite going. I can easily eat 20% more calories with this diet than I can with a higher fat/lower carb diet.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
I cant say enough about persistency, but as a rule of thumb I usually go for about 20 X BW as a starting point. For myself, at 160lbs, it would amount to 3200 calories. Every week I'd bump it up 150 or so calories for about 4-6 weeks straight. Then do a maintenance schedule at 3500 calories + loads of cardio for 2 weeks. Then restart bulking same as before, only this time starting at 3700 calories or so. You get the drift.

For ecto's:

30% protein, 50% carbs and 20% fats (or less). I like to sub in MCT oil in place of most of my fats.

For endo's: 50% protein, 30% carbs & 20% fats.

Meso's are usually the typical 40/40/20.

Generally speaking, if you have a hard time eating enough, you need a lower fat intake, a really high carb intake, a moderate protein intake, a diet rich in fibrous carbs, and some GHRP-6 to keep the appetite going. I can easily eat 20% more calories with this diet than I can with a higher fat/lower carb diet.

Solid advice. Deciding on peptides myself including ghrp for appetite. My only hesitation is I will be using GH so not sure if ghrp will be needed or not. I will be using a similar macro structure of the ectomorph except maybe a little higher in protein and my calories will be around 4500-5000.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I would wait longer than 1 year to do a test e cycle. 21 is rather young to be messin with hormones.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Solid advice. Deciding on peptides myself including ghrp for appetite. My only hesitation is I will be using GH so not sure if ghrp will be needed or not. I will be using a similar macro structure of the ectomorph except maybe a little higher in protein and my calories will be around 4500-5000.
If you manage to actually have research grade GHRP-6 (as in 98% purity) - it's actually better than GH. most Chinese manufacturers are anywhere from raw percentages (40%) up to biochemistry grade (85%).

I recommend locating the peptide labs that supply some of the pharma companies. That's your only hope of getting something reliable insdie the states. There are a few that sell them @ $130/25mg, which isn't bad. However, get ready to cough up the dough for shipping as they send that stuff to you frozen, lol.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
If you manage to actually have research grade GHRP-6 (as in 98% purity) - it's actually better than GH. most Chinese manufacturers are anywhere from raw percentages (40%) up to biochemistry grade (85%).

I recommend locating the peptide labs that supply some of the pharma companies. That's your only hope of getting something reliable insdie the states. There are a few that sell them @ $130/25mg, which isn't bad. However, get ready to cough up the dough for shipping as they send that stuff to you frozen, lol.

I don't want to take over this forum so would it be cool to PM you? I Have a few questions that don't relate to bulking but do relate to peptides and GH.

Thanks

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would wait longer than 1 year to do a test e cycle. 21 is rather young to be messin with hormones.
Agreed. At 25-27, it was too young for me. My body didn't bounce back correctly and caused semi-permenant endocrine damage. I'd recommend waiting until you are 30 years old. At that age, endocrine-related decay is evident even in normal, healthy men.

Unless of course you are wanting to be a pro-bodybuilder. In that case you should have started at 18, lol. (Terrible idea, I know)