Test base powder with phlogel?

kl1234

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m curious as if any of you have tried this? Experiences? Techniques? Dosing?
Thx in advance

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m curious as if any of you have tried this? Experiences? Techniques? Dosing?
Thx in advance
In for info!

I think solidsnake uses test ace in a homemade TD solution. Maybe he would have an idea.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dang dude! I was hoping to hear something on this....so I'll give it a little bump . I've often wondered the same thing....I've never had a "comfortable" TNE experience....this would be cool if it worked

kl1234

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah- I assumed someone around here has tried it.

Curious as who has had experience with different carrier options as well... phlogel, salvo etc.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sorry for the late reply guys. it works really well, better than any other carrier imo. I tend to go for test ace and dose once daily. 125mg/ml
you can of course spilt it in 2 doses but ive found with the ace ester once a day is ok .easier if you have family or kids etc
also acetate ester tends to be micronized so easier to mix.
use basskiller onlines method to mesure and mix, and for the raws look for a small purple bear in danger of extinction

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
sorry for the late reply guys. it works really well, better than any other carrier imo. I tend to go for test ace and dose once daily. 125mg/ml
you can of course spilt it in 2 doses but ive found with the ace ester once a day is ok .easier if you have family or kids etc
also acetate ester tends to be micronized so easier to mix.
use basskiller onlines method to mesure and mix, and for the raws look for a small purple bear in danger of extinction
Lmao! ....i'll go hunting I suppose. Thanks Snake...I forget about basskiller - what a bada$$ site for info.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
solidsnake would you say you prefer phlogel to dmso?

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
solidsnake would you say you prefer phlogel to dmso?
absolutely! dmso irritates your skin, and if its not 100% pure your breath will stink of garlic and onions, phlojel is just like applying moisturising cream and it dries in seconds. ill never use any other td carrier again unless something groundbreaking comes out

kl1234

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
absolutely! dmso irritates your skin, and if its not 100% pure your breath will stink of garlic and onions, phlojel is just like applying moisturising cream and it dries in seconds. ill never use any other td carrier again unless something groundbreaking comes out
Do you use straight PhloJel and test ace? If you don’t mind... I’d love to hear your recipe?