Testosterone Suspension -> Testosterone Base Powder

qaswedfr

Awards
I know I'm going to get flamed hard for this but is it possible to boil testosterone suspension to get rid of the water and be left with base powder? I want to go the transdermal route (yeah I know, ***** **** but I don't give a **** lol). It's not the needle that I'm worried about, it's the risk of infection, scrapping a nerve, scar tissue, etc. I know it would be considerably more expensive this way but test powder seems like it would be a lot harder to obtain from an underground lab as opposed to suspension. I know it can be ordered online but this seems vastly more risky because it could stopped at the border. Thanks to any help in advance.

Also, don't worry about my age or weight because I'm not planning on doing this for many years. Just doing research for down the road.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
I know I'm going to get flamed hard for this but is it possible to boil testosterone suspension to get rid of the water and be left with base powder? I want to go the transdermal route (yeah I know, ***** **** but I don't give a **** lol). It's not the needle that I'm worried about, it's the risk of infection, scrapping a nerve, scar tissue, etc. I know it would be considerably more expensive this way but test powder seems like it would be a lot harder to obtain from an underground lab as opposed to suspension. I know it can be ordered online but this seems vastly more risky because it could stopped at the border. Thanks to any help in advance.

Also, don't worry about my age or weight because I'm not planning on doing this for many years. Just doing research for down the road.
Age does matter are you over 21?

qaswedfr

Awards
Sorry, I know age matters. I just mean I won't be doing any AAS until I'm in my late 20's. I am 21 now.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
I wouldn't mess with trying to convert Test Suspension into a topical. It will be to difficult and I'm sure you won't have enough TNE.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
It already comes in a topical. Androgel. That's way cheaper than making ur own. U can also get it in pill form. And just say ur a ***** and scared of needles, because worrying about infection from something u may or might not do over 5 years from now is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
Get test gel and run it at like 10g a day. That's two packets. That will get u around 500+mg a week. 5g=50mg absorbed topically.

So to give u an idea of how ****ing stupid ur idea is...

A 10ml vial of test suspension contains 1gram of test. If u were able to reduce the water and only have crystal powder test left u would need 5vials to make to make one topical dose that would equate to 50mg after absorbed.

I'd say get over ur fear of needles or dot do steroids. U should probably just not do them because ur obviously partially retarded after seeing that this was ur best idea for avoiding pinning . They also make test undeca in pill form. That would have been a non retards first thought.

qaswedfr

Awards
Thanks a lot you ****ing prick. Don't tell me "take needles or don't do it" when there are other options. I am acknowledging that it is a less efficient method, but what you're saying is essentially "if you're not going to do free weights don't even go to the gym" idiot. Lastly Androgel is nearly impossible to get without a script. Once again you're the retard. Ignorant *******s like you make people not want to ask questions.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Thanks a lot you ****ing prick. Don't tell me "take needles or don't do it" when there are other options. I am acknowledging that it is a less efficient method, but what you're saying is essentially "if you're not going to do free weights don't even go to the gym" idiot. Lastly Androgel is nearly impossible to get without a script. Once again you're the retard. Ignorant *******s like you make people not want to ask questions.
Whoa chill out. He gave you some good advice. It's impractical to make a topical test out of test suspension.

qaswedfr

Awards
I appreciate the response without being treated like ****, it's a rarity on forums

qaswedfr

Awards
That's all he had to say. I'm just sick of every forum I go on people bash you for asking a simple question. Either answer the question or don't. No need to treat people horribly for no reason

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I did answer the questions. If ur asking the same **** on other forums then I see why the treat u like a dumb****. Androgel is just as easy to get as test suspension or test pills. But ur probably never going to be able to get them. I even gave u conversions, and I'm the ignorant one. I did all the work researching and showing u why ur way is impractical and I'm ignorant. I think u don't know the definition of ignorant. Research before u post something that's absolutely retarded and maybe u won't get ur feelings hurt. At 19 or 20 ur hormones are pretty unbalanced so that might be the reason ur so sensitive. That's why steroids arnt recommended but u'll probably do what ever u can get ur hands one because ur ignorant.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
And again u dumbass I never said take needles or don't do it. I said get over ur fear of needles or don't do it. At least be a man to admit why u really don't want to do something. Ur scared of stabbing ur self, perfectly reasonable. But I guess ur a little kid trying to pretend to be a grown up. Just stay away from prohormones I can only imagine what great Ideas you would come up with to use them

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
You can buy base test powder just as easily as suspension. Conversion through topical sucks. CSA knows his stuff. No need to get your tampon all twisted. Dudes trying to help.