Haunted by Prohormones

Pigskinplayer

Pigskinplayer

Awards
What's up men. Curious to find out if I'm alone or not on this topic. In 2003 at 27yrs old I started to use legal prohormones, not comprehending that they were actually designer steroids. I indulged in M1T, Mass Tabs, and Spawn over the next 2 to 3 years. I went from a fat 240lbs to a 15% 280lbs monster at 6'4". I never did PCT and even ran M1T back to back months (After a bros suggestion) until my kidneys hurt and I was pissing brown. I usually only went off for a month or 2 before I started the next big prohormone that everyone was talking about at the gym. Then they banned them all and I was ass out.
Fast forward to 2009 and 33yrs old and I experienced my first ED issues. I covered it up with over the counter ED pills that worked but I had no libido/sex drive.
Moving on to 2011 I went through a divorce and I wanted to get myself right. Went to my local doctor and got a blood test and my TT was 330ng/dl. He didn't offer me anything and I was left in sexual limbo. Over the next 6 years I put up with no libido and timing of ED pills to have sex.
In 2017 I couldn't take it anymore. I was depressed, had anxiety, no motivation, always tired, no spontaneous erections, and no morning wood. I went to a "Progressive" doctors office and was tested again. 337ng/dl TT and 19pg/ml E2. Same reading after 6yrs. He ordered me trt and my journey began. I've been on for almost a year now and had good results. Recent labs 855ng/dl TT 48 E2. Depression/Anxiety gone, perform well in the gym, erections, but the one thing still missing is a sex drive/libido. That animalistic "Need to breed" That's what I want and the only thing missing. Only 3 things I can think of left to try and that is lower my E2, try HCG, or Caber. I'm just afraid I'm permanently broke but trying to stay optimistic. Please share with me your similar experiences and what worked for you to get that desire back on the regular. I know this has been long but thanks for reading and participating.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Your E2 is high. What range was given for E2 on your lab results? With high E2 it’s going to hurt your libido among other things. I’m surprised you don’t have other sides. Adding HCG with make your E2 go up even more. How much test are you pinning and how often?

Pigskinplayer

Pigskinplayer

Awards
Your E2 is high. What range was given for E2 on your lab results? With high E2 it’s going to hurt your libido among other things. I’m surprised you don’t have other sides. Adding HCG with make your E2 go up even more. How much test are you pinning and how often?
E2 range <39.81pg/ml
I don't feel any sides at 48pg/ml like I did when I was at 69pg/ml. At 69 I had sensitive nipples. I was pinning 150mg a week when I was at 69 and 125mg a week when I was at 48. I dropped to 100mg test a week with 250iu HCG twice a week in hopes to restore libido. I also pin my test every 3.5 days. One theory I have is that pre TRT I didn't have libido because test was low 330ng/dl, E2 was at 19. Now I have great free test levels but my E2 was at 48 and still killing my libido. I had one sweet spot for about 3 days my second month in on test which I think was my test and E2 levels passing each other at the right spot, if that makes sense.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes it makes sense on the sweet spot. It’s tough to dial in sometimes. Most guys don’t take HCG due to the E2 fluctuations, BUT there’s a guy on here named kenpoengineer that is on a low does through the board sponsor, Entourage Medical. He really likes it.
It may be worth getting the E2 sensitive test that has a range around 7-47. On that range guys usually feel good around the mid 20’s. Me personally I’m better around 25-30 range. An AI may be worth trying .25 mgs once a week and assess from there. I hope that helps some man.

Pigskinplayer

Pigskinplayer

Awards
Yes it makes sense on the sweet spot. It’s tough to dial in sometimes. Most guys don’t take HCG due to the E2 fluctuations, BUT there’s a guy on here named kenpoengineer that is on a low does through the board sponsor, Entourage Medical. He really likes it.
It may be worth getting the E2 sensitive test that has a range around 7-47. On that range guys usually feel good around the mid 20’s. Me personally I’m better around 25-30 range. An AI may be worth trying .25 mgs once a week and assess from there. I hope that helps some man.
.25mg once a week of what AI and when to take it?

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Arimidex aka anastrozole. You can take it the day of one of your injection or the day after. I used to take .25 mgs twice a week with each injection of test but I cut back to .25 mgs once a week and I take it on Saturday. I inject on Wednesday morning and Saturday afternoon.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Make sure you get some blood work after about 4-6 weeks or so

Pigskinplayer

Pigskinplayer

Awards
Arimidex aka anastrozole. You can take it the day of one of your injection or the day after. I used to take .25 mgs twice a week with each injection of test but I cut back to .25 mgs once a week and I take it on Saturday. I inject on Wednesday morning and Saturday afternoon.
Guess I'll try that. I have Aromasin.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Take a little AI and get the estro down. When I’m around 850 total I want my estrogen around 28-35 personally.

Mucuna Pruriens or even an L-Dopa extract will help by lowering prolactin, thus driving libido. Caber would work but is probably overkill.

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Yep
A combo of ginseng, macuna (usp powerfull is back) and Tongkat ali will never fail to get results