Cutting prohormones.

Purge

Awards
Checking in after a long hiatus to see if there are any legit ones still available. I wanted to do a cut/recomp and was considering Ostarine, but something tells me I should steer clear of SARMs.

Mods, delete thread if inappropriate.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
epiandro is the best option for cutting.. im planning to do a stack epiandro with 11 andro this summer

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Apex Alchemy topical Stano (epiandro).
And they have a BOGO on right now (I am not affiliated with them in anyway).

NeoCycle98

Awards
I did a run of ultra epi and ultra eleven from iconic, really solid choice.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What brand do you recommend?
for epiandro i recommend stanoplex 300 cel ... for 11 andro , brawn . if you want also you can try transdermal 11 andro . i think that iconic formulations got a legit transdermal product

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
there's likely nothing more effective for cutting than 11-KT!

Iconic Formulations has Ultra Eleven and Iron Legion has XI-KT.

There's a stack at Iconic Formulations that includes Ultra Hard and Ultra Eleven - this includes 2 bottles of Ultra Eleven and 1 Ultra Hard. Ultra Hard is a mix of Epiandrosterone and Androsterone - this stuff is 🔥 this is a super effective 8 week cutting stack that will also send your libido into hyperdrive!

11-andro is 11-OXO...not gonna be nearly as effective as 11-kt

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

There's a stack at Iconic Formulations that includes Ultra Hard and Ultra Eleven - this includes 2 bottles of Ultra Eleven and 1 Ultra Hard. Ultra Hard is a mix of Epiandrosterone and Androsterone - this stuff is 🔥 this is a super effective 8 week cutting stack that will also send your libido into hyperdrive!

so this is even better i mean 11 kt stack with epiandro

NeoCycle98

Awards
so this is even better i mean 11 kt stack with epiandro
11 keto from iconic (ultra eleven or whatever it’s called) is the best 11 keto I’ve used, I apply it TD in every cycle. Ultra epi, epiandro is insanely effective. I can promise you that if you apply 5 pumps of their ultra epi, you’ll have extremely increased vascularity within minutes, seriously, 2-3 minutes for me. It builds muscle better than any other stateside legal TD PH I’ve ever used also. Ultra epi actually became my “pre workout” as my pre workouts always involved an oral steroid or injectable superdrol, etc and this actually fills that role in a healthier manner.

I know you said you wanted to steer clear of SARMs, I agree in most cases, especially Ostarine, it’s not very good and it seems to be very harsh on the liver in a lot of people.

Instead, consider Cardarine, it’s not a SARM, it won’t shut you down but it does a great job at cutting fat and muscle retention, I would add that personally. Oh, it also balances lipids well, raising HDL and especially lowering LDL.

Purge

Awards
I see Stano had added green tea extract. Will that elevate heart rate? I already take a high-stim preworkout in the morning.

Update: took it a few hours ago and didn't notice an increase in heart rate or anything similar.

Last edited:
Solexsight

Solexsight

Awards

In village only get superstrol7 as for make cut. Oxana, fat crazy wife takes as well ( stolen from secret cave near ) and makes her howl like wolf sex times)()- not recommended- scares off Buffalo mule that provides economy .

Have used sustain alpha on testicles which makes hard all day. Gypsy scream when lick balls for taste I laugh and make joke..very nice! Spray phermonals from ass used for smell and taste- recommends

What diferntials can be scientific ally adjust toward make purchase? Will have to rob merchant to afford sea voyage to Belarus make buy ultra eleven- costs 3 tongues off choice of farm animals ( not reptiels) so considerate is enjoyed / appreciate.

Have worked English speak so enjoy clear post

kotc_83

Awards
Maybe a dumb question...but would you guys recommend epiandro over a straight up anavar cycle? I read anavar is best when run with test. But from my research it seems like epiandro solo could provide better results?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

This! Can't go wrong iconic formulations when it comes to cutting products. We carry them over at Strong Supplement Shop as well

ironfiend23

Awards
What would be the main sides with an 11-KT/ Epi Andro cycle?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I see Stano had added green tea extract. Will that elevate heart rate? I already take a high-stim preworkout in the morning.

Update: took it a few hours ago and didn't notice an increase in heart rate or anything similar.
I'm sorry, I just now saw this thread.

No, the VASO6 in Stano-Plex will not increase heart rate. It is a specialized extract and people like it for pumps.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Maybe a dumb question...but would you guys recommend epiandro over a straight up anavar cycle? I read anavar is best when run with test. But from my research it seems like epiandro solo could provide better results?
I know epiandro is extremely popular on this forum. But if we're being honest here, comparing epiandro to anavar is like comparing a Kia to a Lambo.