Get 20% Off Your Favorite Product! We Need Your Help!

1RMsupplement

1RMsupplement

Board Sponsor
Awards
Anabolicminds members,

We Need Your Help!

We are looking for members to help populate our review system with honest feedback. Considering the experience on this site, we are asking members to help with product reviews on our site. Let us know what you really think! As a reward, we will give you 20% off the product you are doing a review for. For each review, all you have to do is PM me your account, we will check it, and apply the code to your account. Its that simple!

Rules for Reviews:

• Has to original. Do not copy from this site or any other site. We do not want to run into a situation we are violating the terms of other sites
  • Has to be thorough. It can't be one or two sentences. It has to be helpful and fully describe what you experienced. It done'st have to be super long either
  • All review will be moderated and vetted
  • You can't use multiple codes at the same time. You can do as many as you want, and we will give a discount on all of them, just not all at once.

Just post in this thread that you've done a review and PM me with your account info. Its that easy!

1RMsupplements - Forging Stronger Bodies

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Welcome to AM. And damn no one?

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I'd do this but I'm fully stocked for another year or two on supps + cycles. Great opportunity here though, can be easily over looked from all the posts here in AM

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
Bump

I'll also personally be doing this. Just gotta get off work tonight haha

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Welcome to AM. And damn no one?
While this is a really unique idea. It is hard for a lot of people when supplement companies will give there products at a 100% discount in exchange for a complete review. 20% is very generous and if you are going to purchase said supplement anyway I say go for it. You just won't have as many takers for this deal. In any sense. Thank you 1RM for coming to AM and I will look for more things from you guys in the future.

1RMsupplement

1RMsupplement

Board Sponsor
Awards
We appreciate the comment nursegray, but we have the thread here as well and have had many takers via PM. The difference here is that you can pick the product you want, you are not obliged to give a log, and can redeem the code anytime you like. You are also not limited to what company is giving away something this week.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/269819-get-20-off.html