sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Happy Memorial Day to everyone, I hope that everyone has a great weekend.

The Memorial Day Sale is now live.

Save 20% off all products, including discounted stacks and multi-packs thru midnight Tuesday, May 30th.

Coupon code: memorialday20

SNS-MemorialDay-500x500.png

CEL-MemorialDay-500x500.png

MA-MemorialDay-500x500.png

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@Smont since u asked to be tagged in a sale

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks bro, i got some shopping to do this weekend 💪
Sorry about that. I had posted the thread when was waiting on banners to be done and was going to tag you when added them later and by then, I was so tired I was about to fall out of my desk haha.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sorry about that. I had posted the thread when was waiting on banners to be done and was going to tag you when added them later and by then, I was so tired I was about to fall out of my desk haha.
Your officially fired!

J/k
I'm looking to pick up a non stim fat burner product and looking for something a little different then I normally use. Feel free to make any suggestions. I already have my stim products covered and I'm not doing any fasted cardio so no need for yohimbine. Just looking to add a no stim product. Any thoughts?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Your officially fired!

J/k
I'm looking to pick up a non stim fat burner product and looking for something a little different then I normally use. Feel free to make any suggestions. I already have my stim products covered and I'm not doing any fasted cardio so no need for yohimbine. Just looking to add a no stim product. Any thoughts?
I know man, 70 hours+ a week just isn't enough. I need to clone myself so I can work more haha.

If I were going to add in just 1 stimulant free fat loss product, it would be Lean Edge.

If I were going to add a second one to stack with it, it would be Thermo Scorch or LipoVantage - there's no certain one between those two that works better than the other, one may work better for one and one may work better for the other. They have some similarities, but also some key differences.

I have been doing a major fat loss supplement stack since Feb. 14th myself, but its been more than most people would want to take; but since I haven't been able to start back working out yet, I've relied heavily on supplements and so far lost 38 lbs., so been pretty pleased with it overall, especially considering my diet hasn't been super strict or controlled.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Your officially fired!

J/k
Lean Edge genuinely let me seem to eat more/raise my expenditure.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Time to put an order together, I just need a few more hours in my day!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lean Edge genuinely let me seem to eat more/raise my expenditure.
lean edge + glucovantageXT for me .. ive been understress & a lil injury .. so off gym and eating non stop due to meds hunger but also taking these 2 sups def have helped me majorly stay somewhat in shape lol

csoman

Awards
Want to try the CEL Ecdy Plex but having a hard time pulling the trigger. Can’t find much reviews and Turk/Ecdysterone such a mixed bag of feedback lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Want to try the CEL Ecdy Plex but having a hard time pulling the trigger. Can’t find much reviews and Turk/Ecdysterone such a mixed bag of feedback lol
If you are going to use ecdysterone, go CEL. Then you know you’re actually getting what is on the label, unlike most other brands out there of questionable supply. Even More Plates More Dates company was not delivering on what they said their stuff was.

Gamble511

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I just bought two bottles of Lean Edge for only $63.

Never tried before but seems like I got one hell of a good deal

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you are going to use ecdysterone, go CEL. Then you know you’re actually getting what is on the label, unlike most other brands out there of questionable supply. Even More Plates More Dates company was not delivering on what they said their stuff was.
Good Advice !

csoman

Awards
Anyone have tangible results off of CELs ecdy plex?

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes. I’ve seen a few positive reviews. I ran a bottle to try. The results weren’t outstanding, but there. Working weights didn’t increase much in that short time, but were feeling lighter. I also generally felt pretty good. Somewhat more pumped throughout the day. Less fatigued and I’d walk around with my lats flared a little. Not a top one for me, but I do want to play with it some more. See if it adds to a stack well.

csoman

Awards
Yes. I’ve seen a few positive reviews. I ran a bottle to try. The results weren’t outstanding, but there. Working weights didn’t increase much in that short time, but were feeling lighter. I also generally felt pretty good. Somewhat more pumped throughout the day. Less fatigued and I’d walk around with my lats flared a little. Not a top one for me, but I do want to play with it some more. See if it adds to a stack well.
Word, I bet this may stack well with the PA product but then again would be hard to tell which one is doing the work. Def trust CEL to at least have the raws and correct amount in product

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Word, I bet this may stack well with the PA product but then again would be hard to tell which one is doing the work. Def trust CEL to at least have the raws and correct amount in product
Yeah that’s why I wanted to try it by itself first. Also, ecdysterone products generally seem to be fairly hit or miss, so I’d give it a go on its own to see how you respond.

I’ve just always liked the idea because it works differently than pretty much anything else, so it should be very stackable.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
With the Memorial Day Sale, it's a great time to give it a road test !!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@csoman
theres few people on the stuff who love it .. can do a search .. heres a thread with couple pple talking about it and you can ask them

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just bought two bottles of Lean Edge for only $63.

Never tried before but seems like I got one hell of a good deal
Lean Edge is a great product. I hope that you'll enjoy it.

I've been doing a very intensive fat loss supplement regimen since Feb. 14th and just crossed the 40 lbs. mark last week. I'm stacking several products, but to me, Lean Edge is what I consider as the core one.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Here's a thread discussing some feedback on it:

Overall, feedback has been very good on Ecdy-Plex, and that includes a lot of people liking it a lot more than they expected to.

I don't mention it on here much because this board went through a period where one couldn't even mention those ingredients without it turning into a bickering match; but feedback has been good enough on it that I'm going to add it into my stack myself when I start back working out.

Good feedback on muscular endurance, fullness, strength, and a surprisingly good amount of feedback from people saying they feel like it helps them get leaner, even if they aren't trying to.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think that Ecdy-Plex would make a great stack with Phosphatidic Acid XT.

Some of our feedback on it has been people comparing the muscle fullness and strength gains to X-Gels; which I think is a very good thing and great for people that can't take X-Gels.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah that’s why I wanted to try it by itself first. Also, ecdysterone products generally seem to be fairly hit or miss, so I’d give it a go on its own to see how you respond.

I’ve just always liked the idea because it works differently than pretty much anything else, so it should be very stackable.
I think that ecdysterone/turkesterone is one of those subjects where people argue back and forth over whether they work, and people get so heated on both sides of the debate and people tell each other that it does or doesn't based on their own experiences, and they truly may believe they're right - but what they miss or don't realize is that almost all sterol type ingredients are going to work better for some people than others.

We haven't had anyone say that Ecdy-Plex doesn't work. But we've had some people, like you, say that it works good but not great. But then we've had some feedback reporting it as the best or one of the best supplements they've ever taken. Like today, I had an email this morning of someone comparing it to X-Gels and he was so thankful, because he can't take ARA anymore because he has an inflammatory condition now - and he was super happy that his results were comparable to it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that we have extended the Memorial Day Sale thru Midnight EST, Sunday June 4th.

SNS-MemorialDayExtended-500x500.png

CEL-MemorialDayExtended-500x500.png

MA-MemorialDayExtended-500x500.png