ZOO's Contest Log (Full Disclosure)

Gridles

Awards
  • Established
Looking beastly, fresh new shirt too! Interested seeing what Bostin says.

Reactions: ZOO
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Rich was a cool m'fer. Even though his content was a little iffy, I don't care what anyone says. He was a solid guy. Bumped into him once in LA's garment district by chance and was able to chat him up for a bit. Nobody was around so it's not like he had to keep appearances. Just very genuine.
I've heard that from a lot of people who have spoken to him.. I use to watch his youtube channel and he always seemed down to earth and told you straight up.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Update: 25 June 2019
Weight: 206.2 lbs (fasted)

Tightening up! Weight is starting to hit an all time low. I thought training today would have been more rough, but all-in-all it went quite well. Again, nothing record breaking - numbers did improve on some lifts from last week. Overall, I felt solid for what I was able to move and my body doesn't feel all that wrecked; the pain in my arm seems to have subsided for the time being.

Talked to Bostin today and I think we have things largely sorted for "peak week." I will be sending him full body pictures tomorrow to get more in-depth feedback. The amount of carbs during the reload phase in particular is something that will be determined based on this. Although it could change by the time depletion is finished.

Only meal modification for today is that I will be swapping the half-cup of egg whites for an extra (5th) egg. Calorically, it is a very small increase. Other than that I've just been using veggies (mostly mushrooms) to help with my ever increasing appetite.

Workout: Back
Time: 70 minutes (warm ups and cardio included)
Song of the day: A Beat For You by Pseudo Echo

1) Barbell Row (315): 8, 7, 7
2) Pull Ups (Body Weight): 10, 9, 8
3) Wide Grip Pulldown (231): 8, 7, 6
4) Close Grip Low Row (253): 8, 7, 7
5) Lat Pushdown (71): 7, 7, 6
6) Dumbbell Row (120): 10, 9, 9
7) Yates Row (225): 8, 7, 6
8) Yates Row (135): 16, 14, 14

9) Farmer's Walk (45s): 3 sets of 3 laps

Other Cardio:
- Post Meal 2: Extended walk = 1.25 mile
- Post Meal 3: Extended walk = 1.25 mile
- Post Meal 4: Walk around the block = 1/2 mile

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Workout lookin good. Nice weight all exercises.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Workout lookin good. Nice weight all exercises.
Thanks, LE! I want to go as hard as I can all the way through the show. I feel it is the best approach to achieving the best look. Dropping the poundage too much and doing really high rep ranges I think is detrimental to maintaining size.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Update: 25 June 2019
Weight: 206.2 lbs (fasted)

Tightening up! Weight is starting to hit an all time low. I thought training today would have been more rough, but all-in-all it went quite well. Again, nothing record breaking - numbers did improve on some lifts from last week. Overall, I felt solid for what I was able to move and my body doesn't feel all that wrecked; the pain in my arm seems to have subsided for the time being.

Talked to Bostin today and I think we have things largely sorted for "peak week." I will be sending him full body pictures tomorrow to get more in-depth feedback. The amount of carbs during the reload phase in particular is something that will be determined based on this. Although it could change by the time depletion is finished.

Only meal modification for today is that I will be swapping the half-cup of egg whites for an extra (5th) egg. Calorically, it is a very small increase. Other than that I've just been using veggies (mostly mushrooms) to help with my ever increasing appetite.
Any particular reason for mushrooms vs something less calorically dense/fibrous (like celery or something)?

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any particular reason for mushrooms vs something less calorically dense/fibrous (like celery or something)?
Good potassium source. Mostly I just love mushrooms, but they may need to come down or cut out at a certain point. This will be determined as I continue to monitor weight/appearance.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Update: 26 June 2019
Weight: 207.6 lbs (fasted)

Good lord, the gym was an absolute **** show today. Almost anything chair shaped was occupied by someone who would use it for the entirety of their workout. I guess this isn't a bad thing because it forced me to change the order of my routine and mix it up a bit. Did a few extra warm up sets too. Fatigue seemed to set in quicker today.

Workout: Shoulders
Time: 75 minutes
Song of the day: Infected by Bad Religion

1) DB Lateral Raises (60): 8, 8, 7
2) DB Uni-Lateral Raises (50): 9, 8, 8
3) Cable Uni-Lateral Raises (22): 10, 9, 9 (behind the back)

4) Reverse Pec Dec (310): 5, 5, 6
5) Reverse Pec Dec (230): 14, 12, 11
6) Reverse Pec Dec (170): 13, 12, 13

7) Cable Front Raises (105): 10, 8, 6

8) Machine Press (4 Plates): 8, 6, 5
9) Uni-Machine Press (3 Plates): 6, 6, 6
10) Military Press (135): 8, 6, 6

11) Rope Trainer: Level 5 for 10 minutes

13) Farmer's Walk (45s): 3 sets of 3 laps

Other Cardio:
- Post Meal 2: Extended walk = 1.25 miles
- Post Meal 3: Extended walk = 1.25 miles
- Post Meal 4: Walk around the block = 1/2 mile

Notes:
- Hungry as ****. Food is almost constantly on my mind and eagerly await each meal. Excited for the rice cakes and peanut butter I get to eat on show day.
- Right arm is slightly aggravated.
- Although the sleep I got last night seemed deep when I was actually sleeping, it was very broken up with having to get up to use the restroom what seemed like every 45 minutes or so. By 4am my body is wanting to wake up in hunger fits.
- Feeling slightly depressed today.

Last edited:
jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
VIKING POWAAHHHHH!!!!!
I have to say I’m such a huge fan man! I followed you on Insta back in the day.... and then lost track of all this, the forum, Insta, lifting in general. I see your photos and am motivated to get back on the horse and focus on the iron game despite all the drug addiction and surgeries and relationship issues!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have to say I’m such a huge fan man! I followed you on Insta back in the day.... and then lost track of all this, the forum, Insta, lifting in general. I see your photos and am motivated to get back on the horse and focus on the iron game despite all the drug addiction and surgeries and relationship issues!
Glad to have you back in action and doing better, brother! If you ever need nutrition, anabolic, or supplement input feel free to shoot me an email at [email protected] :)

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The iron game is the answer to drug addiction, surgery and relationship issues. Glad to see you back brother

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Update: 27 June 2019
Weight: 206.0 lbs (fasted)

Came in at an even 206.0 lbs this morning. I suspected - although did not comment - that my sudden rise in weight yesterday may have had to do with my excessive diet soda I had drank the day before, which also contributed to my constant pissing throughout the night and messing up my sleep. I cut out the drinks earlier last night and overall reduced the amount I had. Sleep improved and weight came back down so this could very well have been the trigger. To note, my water consumption is not affected by my drinking of soda. H2O comes first. Another factor could be my injections - these are done every other day.

Last leg day before the show is in the books! I have to say it was a really good workout in terms of quality and intensity. I wasn't able to push the weight and reps like I had been, but this is to be expected. Frankly, I'm surprised I have been holding up as well as I had. I have to contribute this to my strict attention to nutrition, salting, etc. Gym was a mess so I improvised my session a little bit.

I'll try to get some pics tomorrow morning if I remember.

Workout: Legs (Squat focused)
Time: 80 minutes (warm ups and cardio included)
Song of the day: Silver and Cold by AFI

1) Squats (315): 5, 4, 4, 4
2) Squats (225): 9, 9, 9, 7
3) Squats (135): 13, 13, 13, 13
4) Leg Press (5 plates): 10, 9, 8, 8 (Feet placed low and close for quad dominance.)
5) Horizontal Leg Press (300): 15, 15, 10
6) Leg Extensions (230): 8, 7, 8
7) Seated Uni Leg Curls (120): 16, 10, 8 (Sets completed consecutively, back to back until complete.)
8) Inner Thigh Machine (180): 10, 6, 5 (45 second rest)

Rope Trainer: Level 5 for 10 minutes

Other Cardio:
- Post Meal 4: Extended walk = 1.25 mile

Notes:
- Feeling much better emotionally today. Overall good mood :)
- Post Meal cardio sessions seemed much easier than previous days despite the volume leg training.
- Today is the last day before starting depletion tomorrow.

Last edited:
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Really excited for you coming down the stretch! Can't wait to see the final package

MumenRider

MumenRider

Awards
Looking forward to some juicy arm pump noodz for tomorrow! We are counting on you!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Really excited for you coming down the stretch! Can't wait to see the final package
Agreed with this. You're already looking super shredded. Can't imagine what show day will entail.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Late But Here !

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hell yeah! Let's get this done :)

Looking forward to some juicy arm pump noodz for tomorrow! We are counting on you!
We also count on you, Mumen Rider! Our Number 1 Class C Hero!

Agreed with this. You're already looking super shredded. Can't imagine what show day will entail.
This is perhaps what is most exciting. Seeing what the manipulations will entail at the end.

Late But Here !
Just in time for the best part!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Update: 28 June 2019
Weight: 208.4 lbs (fasted) (action pics attached)

The dramatic jump in weight suggests that my injections could be the cause for the dramatic fluctuations since I still held back on diet drinks yesterday. I would say I'm concerned but I will definitely be more diligent in monitoring this moving forward. This is despite the fact that I am slowly getting leaner - I still have to meet the weight cap of 210 lbs.

Day 1 of depletion begins! I posted the plan below. This may change tomorrow with a drop in veggies as in all actuality there should be less consumed at each meal. The idea is to be entirely without carbs in order to drain the body of glycogen (and burn additional fat) before initiating a glorious re-feed that begins on Tuesday. Super fucking excited about it lmao

Meal 1 (9:30am):
7oz Beef (96%), 2 x Whole Eggs, 85g Riced Veggies, 70g Mushrooms, 30g Carrots, 1.5 tsp. Pink Salt
[1 x Wrecking Crew, Nektar, Fish Oil, Chloro Heal, Vitamin D 10,000iu]

Meal 2 (1:00pm):
7oz Beef (96%), 2 x Whole Eggs, 85g Riced Veggies, 70g Mushrooms, 30g Carrots, 1.5 tsp. Pink Salt
[1 x Wrecking Crew, Overtraining Solution]

Meal 3 (3:00pm):
7oz Beef (96%), 2 x Whole Eggs, 85g Riced Veggies, 70g Mushrooms, 30g Carrots, 1.5 tsp. Iodized Salt
[Wrecking Crew, Fiberlyze]

Meal 4 (6:00pm):
7oz Beef (96%), 2 x Whole Eggs, 85g Riced Veggies, 70g Mushrooms, 30g Carrots, 1.5 tsp. Iodized Salt
[Wrecking Crew, KSM-66 (Blight) 600mg, Fish Oil, Chloro Heal, Machine Motion]

Meal 5 (9:00pm):
7oz Beef (96%), 3 x Whole Eggs, 85g Mushrooms, 1 tsp. Iodized Salt
[Wrecking Crew]

Workout: Arms
Time: 65 minutes (warm ups and cardio included)
Song of the day: Superbeast by Rob Zombie

Training was overall very good today. My arms didn't seem at all bothered for the most part and I was able to keep relatively strong throughout training. Tomorrow will be a bigger test - the infamous pull day - as I didn't consume any real, direct carbohydrates today.

Superset
1) Close Grip Bench (245): 9, 8, 7
2) Dumbbell Curls (50): 9, 8, 8 (alternating each arm)

Superset
3) Close Grip Bench (225): 8, 7, 6
4) Hammer Curls (40): 9, 8, 8 (one arm at a time)

5) EZ Bar Curls (90): 9, 7, 8
6) Dips (Body Weight): 17, 12, 10 (leaned back to remove chest from movement; 45 seconds rest)
7) Tricep Pushdown (71): 11, 10, 9
8) Standing Cable Curl (60): 11, 9, 7
9) Rope Extensions (60): 10, 8, 8

10) Farmers Walk (45s): 4 sets of 3 laps

Other Cardio:

Attachments

Last edited:

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Crazy how much you’ve dieted down, but your shirt still looks snug in those pictures. Looking solid!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Arms are looking lean!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Crazy how much you’ve dieted down, but your shirt still looks snug in those pictures. Looking solid!
Appreciate that! It was my main focus to maintain as much size and muscle as possible during this prep while still bringing in my best condition. So far so good, but I suspect that my clothes will be getting a tad loose these next few days while depleting down haha.

Arms are looking lean!
Awwww yeahhhh :D

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Update: 29 June 2019
Weight: 203.0 lbs (fasted) (noodz attached)

Very much underestimated how potent depletion would be. A little over 5 lbs dropped since yesterday's weigh-in. Looking flatter for sure. Of course, this is just part of the process and if all continues to proceed according to plan the result should be astounding.

After chatting with Bostin last night over text he made some recommendations to my diet. In addition to chopping out almost all of the veggies, he insisted on increasing my protein and fat intake, which I think is brilliant input on his part for not even having seen my dramatic dip in weight - it really shows his experience. I incorporated this change into last night's Meal 5.

Not sure if I mentioned this at any point but I would use some degree of sugar-free sauce and/or sriracha into my meals for flavor. I have removed this entirely effective yesterday's Meal 5. For flavor I am now only using clean seasoning, garlic, salt, and Cholula. So carbs are virtually nil and protein and fats are up. This should help hold retain muscle/size while further pulling out glycogen.

Here is my revised meal plan:
(the 1/2 cup of egg whites in Meal 1 & 2 is something I added in on my own accord and may be scrapped)

Meal 1 (9:30am): Pre-workout
5 x Whole Eggs, 1.5 cup Egg Whites, 1 tsp. Pink Salt
[Nektar, Fish Oil, Chloro Heal, Vitamin D 10,000iu]

Meal 2 (1:00pm): Post-workout
7oz Beef (96%), 3 x Whole Eggs, 1/2 cup Egg Whites, 85g Mushrooms, 1 tsp. Pink Salt
[Overtraining Solution]

Meal 3 (3:00pm):
[Fiberlyze]

Meal 4 (6:00pm):
[KSM-66 (Blight) 600mg, Fish Oil, Chloro Heal, Machine Motion]

Meal 5 (9:00pm):

Workout: Pull/Calves
Time: 80 minutes (warm ups and cardio included)
Song of the day: Voodoo by Godsmack

Saturday is typically my off-day from the gym; however, for the purposes of depletion I will be training everyday through the process until I begin the reload phase on Tuesday. I will not train during this portion of prep, but will maintain shortened walks periodically throughout the day.

Today's workout was simplified for the fact that I am merely trying to drain glycogen. I was able to maintain a fairly high pace and had an overall productive training session. Although depletion is taking effect I didn't feel too bad by any means.

1) Rack Pulls (495): 6, 6, 6, 6 (last set drop into first set of 405)
2) Rack Pulls (405): 9, 8, 8, 7 (last set drop into first set of 315)
3) Rack Pulls (315): 7, 8, 8, 8 (the "drain" felt real by this point lol)

4) Farmer's Walk (45's): 3 sets of 3 laps

5) Standing Calf Raise: 3 sets of 10
6) Seated Calf Raise: 3 sets of 12
7) Seated Calf Raise: 3 sets of 15

8) Rope Trainer: Level 5 for 10 minutes

Other Cardio:
- Upon Waking: Walk around the block = 1/2 mile

Notes:
- Sleep was absolute garbage. The difficulty of staying asleep from severe hunger was only compounded by the constant need to pee throughout the night.
- Blew up a vein doing my quad shot this morning. Looked like a balloon being inflated. Surprisingly, it really isn't noticeable at this point.

Attachments

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dang that stinks! Trying to go to sleep when you're hungry is the worst!

That one stop where you take most of your pics must have really good lighting!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dang that stinks! Trying to go to sleep when you're hungry is the worst!

That one stop where you take most of your pics must have really good lighting!
The lighting is pretty terrible throughout my entire apartment. Most of the outlets don't work and many of the light fixtures are these bullshit energy saver things you have to replace the entire unit instead of swapping light bulbs so two of them are perma-dead. It's just the best spot overall so it's the only one I can use for selfies haha. The quarter turn pose helps a lot though ;)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The difference in your chest detail over the last week is amazing! And you really don’t look very flat so I can only imagine how much you’ll blow up when the refeed gets moving!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The difference in your chest detail over the last week is amazing! And you really don’t look very flat so I can only imagine how much you’ll blow up when the refeed gets moving!
Thanks, boone! Trying to hold onto that fullness, but slowly deflating now in the third depletion day. Bro, I am so excited for this refeed it's not even funny. I have it all written out and ready to go. I'll be hitting the store tomorrow to grab the remaining supplies I need for that and show day. haha

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Update: 30 June 2019
Weight: 202.0 lbs (fasted)

Down another solid pound. I'm really feeling the depletion at this point as is reflected in today's gyms session. Of course, I didn't push the envelope as I normally would just to save the risk of injury. This mostly pertains to flat bench. The workout itself was of good pace and intensity otherwise... for my current state, anyways lol.

It is definitely becoming more and more difficult to keep to my routine as effectively as normal (i.e. walks are much harder) while I continue to drain out, but still I'm still chugging along here nonetheless. Doesn't hurt to be motivated by the sweet refeed coming up soon. I have it prepared and Bostin approved so I will post it on Tuesday when it begins.

Diet is unchanged from yesterday with the exception of a sixth egg added to Meal 1.

Workout: Chest
Time: 60 minutes (warm ups and cardio included)
Song of the day: Real Bodybuilding Podcast with Fouad Abiad (been listening to this a lot lately)

1) Flat Bench Press (315): 5, 3, 3
2) Incline Press Machine (3 Plates): 9, 7, 6
3) Incline Bench Press (225): 8, 7, 7
4) Upward Cable Fly - Standing (27): 12, 10, 10
5) Downward Cable Fly - Standing (27): 12, 10, 10
6) Body Weight Dips: 12, 9, 7

7) Horizontal Leg Press (300): 20, 20, 20, 20, 20
8) Rope Trainer: Level 5 for 10 minutes

Other Cardio:
- Post Meal 3: Treadmill 22.5 minutes / Speed 3 / Incline 2.5 = 1.25 mile

Notes:
- Sleep was decent quality but brief. I was up by 5:30am this morning so I took the opportunity to cook up my beef for the next few days.

- I did my last injection until after the show before bed. This will give time for it to start clearing out and help with me leaning out by way of reducing water retention further. Advice I received from Bostin was to cut long esters at 5 days out and short esters at 2 days out.

My usual shot (done eod) consists of: Test E 250mg, Mast E 250mg, and Tren Ace 100mg.

This last injection was: Test E 125mg, Mast E 250mg, and Tren Ace 150mg. The change in dose is because of how my vials happened to run out of oil while pre-loading syringes. As a result I sort of met in the middle as far as dropping the injections at 3.5 days out.

Last edited:

Tbl16

Awards
  • Established
Been following along on Instagram as I have been away from the forums but now that I’m back I’ll be following along here and the other forum. Amazing progress zoo, looking nasty and lean.

Also for anyone looking for a good meal plan, the Vertical Diet by Stan Efferding is legit. I powerlift so I maintain a higher level of carbs on a daily basis but the results as I have gotten further and further into my consistency with life style change over the last year I have seen large changes and improvements to my body composition. Currently bigger, stronger, and leaner than I have ever been. Also if you need any food supps visit gainbusters and vicious labs. Only two places I will go anymore. Quality products and amazing prices.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Also for anyone looking for a good meal plan, the Vertical Diet by Stan Efferding is legit. I powerlift so I maintain a higher level of carbs on a daily basis but the results as I have gotten further and further into my consistency with life style change over the last year I have seen large changes and improvements to my body composition.
I've heard that is a good plan from others as well. Plus Stan Efferding is a beast!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Been following along on Instagram as I have been away from the forums but now that I’m back I’ll be following along here and the other forum. Amazing progress zoo, looking nasty and lean.

Also for anyone looking for a good meal plan, the Vertical Diet by Stan Efferding is legit. I powerlift so I maintain a higher level of carbs on a daily basis but the results as I have gotten further and further into my consistency with life style change over the last year I have seen large changes and improvements to my body composition. Currently bigger, stronger, and leaner than I have ever been. Also if you need any food supps visit gainbusters and vicious labs. Only two places I will go anymore. Quality products and amazing prices.
Appreciate you on all fronts in this post, bro! Im very thankful compliments and support for myself as well as the brands. Really cool to hear you’re having great success running the Vertical approach also!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Update: 1 July 2019
Weight: 200.8 lbs (fasted)

Last day of depletion, as well as training, and thank goodness too. I am absolutely shot now haha. Body is holding up, but physical activity is significantly more difficult. Not to mention I haven't had an off day since last Saturday since I am supposed train everyday during the depletion phase. My weight has not fallen this low in years - including the previous two preps I have done - and I anticipate that it will be below 200 by tomorrow morning.

With that said I am effectively depleted and ready to begin the refeed. I'm not just excited for the reprieve. Since the weight cap is at 210 lbs I have a very safe amount of space to load up the muscles. Especially true once I incorporate water and salt manipulation. Today I started MHP Xpel as my diuretic. I have not yet used "actual" diuretics and this product seems pretty solid for an OTC.

Shoulder workout was more tame today in that I skipped doing free-weight pressing movements. Rather, focus was placed on pace and burning out the last bit of glycogen. My body is awfully worn so pushing (or attempting) heavy DB's seemed risky with no real benefit at this point.

Workout: Shoulders
Time: 60 minutes
Song of the day: Du Hast by Motionless in White

1) Machine Press (4 Plates): 10, 8, 7
2) Uni-Machine Press (3 Plates): 9, 8, 8
3) Parallel Machine Press (258): 7, 7, 7

4) Reverse Pec Dec (290): 10, 9, 7
5) Reverse Pec Dec (230): 12, 10, 10
6) Reverse Pec Dec (150): 16, 16, 16

7) DB Lateral Raises (50): 8, 8, 7
8) DB Lateral Raises (40): 8, 8, 8
9) Cable Uni-Lateral Raises (16.5): 9, 8, 8 (behind the back)

10) Farmer's Walk (45s): 3 sets of 2 laps

Other Cardio:
- Post Meal 2: Extended walk = 1.25 miles
- Post Meal 3: Extended walk = 1.25 miles
- Post Meal 4: Extended walk = 1.25 miles

Notes:
- Started MHP Xpel as my diuretic. Will continue taking until night before the show.
- Sleep was pretty good, but, again, up and at it early. Even though I'm tired it is hard for me to stay in bed at this point in the game.
- After my morning fasted walk I headed over to Walmart to grab the remaining provisions for both the refeed days and day of the show. Got some good stuff :)

Last edited:
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Talk about prep brain. I just realized that I was supposed to train back today and not shoulders. Since yesterday I hit chest I would break it up with back typically. That might explain why my workout was a little more difficult today as well. Eh, I guess no real harm lol

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Talk about prep brain. I just realized that I was supposed to train back today and not shoulders. Since yesterday I hit chest I would break it up with back typically. That might explain why my workout was a little more difficult today as well. Eh, I guess no real harm lol
At this point work is work ha

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What date is your show again?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015