Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes, sir! It's definitely making a big difference too. Now that I've successfully gone through my new workout and nutrition protocol for the last 1-2 weeks I'm going to do an update post (probably Sunday) outlining the regiment. I'll be changing PEDs a bit. Swapping out the old Thrive (Red) with the new Thrive (Green): Test Iso 50mg, NPP 25mg, Mast Prop 25mg, Bold Ace 25mg. I'll be doing a shot of that daily instead starting tomorrow. May replaced SD with Anadrol in the new stack since I'm getting low on SD.
Are you worried at all about this stack being decidedly less androgenic than the Red blend? I mean it should be much more chill and help with anxiety and sleep possibly even, but from a libido and gyno aspect I mean?

I’ve never seen Bold Ace

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are you worried at all about this stack being decidedly less androgenic than the Red blend? I mean it should be much more chill and help with anxiety and sleep possibly even, but from a libido and gyno aspect I mean?

I’ve never seen Bold Ace
Not particularly. The absence of Tren will be a difference for certain, but I feel the combined efforts of NPP (joints), Mast (feel good), Bold (endurance/performance) will offset that to a large degree while providing added anabolic benefits. I think I will be okay as far as libido and gyno but can up proviron or include ancillaries if needed. The stack should prove good for hypertrophy and hopefully be easier on my beat up body. Like you said this may be better for my sleep, which is extremely important and the added quality sleep alone would bolster gains. Plus, I think this will be a much "healthier" stack to run for longer durations at the lower dose approach. Yeah, you don't see Bold Ace too often but thought it would be a fun touch on the blend. Fingers crossed that this mix is a bit softer than Red.

I may do 0.8ml shots as this is more proper to my initial intent of the AHRT project and still provide a formidable weekly dose of:
Test Iso: 280mg
NPP: 140mg
Mast Prop: 140mg
Bold Ace: 140mg

But I'll see how I feel in the morning I guess haha

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah 0.8 is still 100mg daily of anabolics, plus some orals likely - you’re definitely going to still be able to steadily build and refine your physique!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah 0.8 is still 100mg daily of anabolics, plus some orals likely - you’re definitely going to still be able to steadily build and refine your physique!
I was a little bad and decided to go with the full 1ml. This is pretty much my off season cycle/mass gaining cycle now though XD

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LOG UPDATE: 3 January 2020

WEIGHT: 242.2 lbs

Had a nice shoulder workout with some improvement over last week. I upped shoulder press to 200 lbs and will keep it there for another week or two before trying to increase the weight. Ended up doing some extra reverse pec dec because the smith and trap bar were occupied at the time. Gym wasn't particularly busy but everyone was using something I needed it felt like lol. Anyways, the heavy farmers felt much better this week as well. I am able to do these a little better every time I hit them which is pretty cool because I feel these are really good to include for overall mass, strength, and endurance.

Notes:
- Sleep quality seemed better but couldn't get past 6-7 hours.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GYM SESSION: Shoulders/Farmers (60 minutes; stretching and warm ups [WU] included)

Cable Unilateral Raises - alternating, behind the back
27.5 lbs: 13, 13, 13

DB Lateral Raises
65 lbs: 8, 8, 8

Reverse Pec Dec
220 lbs: 13, 10, 9
180 lbs: 10, 11, 10
140 lbs: 16, 14, 12

Farmers Walks
315 lbs Trap Bar: 3 sets of 1 lap (long)

Shoulder Smith Machine
200 lbs: 10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 8

Cable Front Raises
27.5 lbs: 13, 13, 11

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Man idk. Starting to feel like I got punched in the leg.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
looks nice. In to follow it.
I may end up doing a different approach depending on how my leg feels tomorrow. I’m trying to keep to my experiment here but I’d like to not feel like I got my ass kicked from all the PIP haha

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LOG UPDATE: 4 January 2020

WEIGHT: 239.8 lbs

So the Thrive blend has a bit too much pip for my taste. It's not unbearable; I imagine cutting it with something like EQ would resolve that for most people. but for this definitely brings me out of my low dose range. For the purpose of trying to find a functional formula that supports both performance and quality of life I don't think walking half-gimp is going to cut it for me lol. This morning I opted to inject 70mg of Testosterone Propionate instead. I'll report back later on how that ends up feeling. Depending on how that goes I have another tentative plan in mind.

Despite feeling I got hit hard in the leg I managed a good workout that saw some improvement from last week as well as a bit better pace. This is due in part to the fact that my knee is slowly feeling better, but still has some kinks to sort out. Most notably it was aggravated on leg extensions.

Notes:
- Took a long time to fall asleep and rolled around for an hour before getting up. Maybe 6 hours combined.

Meal Alterations:
- Meal 2: 10oz bison (90%) patties, 2 light English muffins
- Meal 6: 4oz beef replaced with 5oz bison

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GYM SESSION: Leg Press/Squats/Quads/Calves) (60 minutes; stretching and warm ups [WU] included)

Leg Press
7 Plates: 14, 12, 12
6 Plates: 15, 13, 13

Squats
225 lbs: 15, 13, 13, 10, 12, 10

Horizontal Leg Press
380 lbs: 25, 25, 25, 25

Leg Extensions
4 sets of random weight until sufficient burn was achieved

Inner Thigh
180 lbs: 15, 14, 8

Outer Thigh
180 lbs: 18, 17, 17

Last edited:
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
LOG UPDATE: 4 December 2020

WEIGHT: 239.8 lbs

So the Thrive blend has a bit too much pip for my taste. It's not unbearable; I imagine cutting it with something like EQ would resolve that for most people. but for this definitely brings me out of my low dose range. For the purpose of trying to find a functional formula that supports both performance and quality of life I don't think walking half-gimp is going to cut it for me lol. This morning I opted to inject 70mg of Testosterone Propionate instead. I'll report back later on how that ends up feeling. Depending on how that goes I have another tentative plan in mind.

Despite feeling I got hit hard in the leg I managed a good workout that saw some improvement from last week as well as a bit better pace. This is due in part to the fact that my knee is slowly feeling better, but still has some kinks to sort out. Most notably it was aggravated on leg extensions.

Notes:
- Took a long time to fall asleep and rolled around for an hour before getting up. Maybe 6 hours combined.

Meal Alterations:
- Meal 2: 10oz bison (90%) patties, 2 whole eggs, 2 light English muffins

GYM SESSION: Leg Press/Squats/Quads/Calves) (60 minutes; stretching and warm ups [WU] included)

Leg Press
7 Plates: 14, 12, 12

Squats
225 lbs: 15, 13, 13, 10, 12, 10

Horizontal Leg Press

Leg Extensions
4 sets of random weight until sufficient burn was achieved

Inner Thigh
180 lbs: 15, 14, 8

Outer Thigh
180 lbs: 18, 17, 17
Maybe just a diff location would be better for the pip? For me shoulders were always my go to since then being sore wasn’t that big of a deal. Ventroglut was the worst for me tho... whole side of my body was fuked the first time haha

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How come that you ditched the tren for npp and boldenone?
Do you feel that this stack is going to provide more anabolism than the previous one?

So test and mast are the same, - 90mg of TA, + 140mg npp + 140mg bold ace

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Maybe just a diff location would be better for the pip? For me shoulders were always my go to since then being sore wasn’t that big of a deal. Ventroglut was the worst for me tho... whole side of my body was fuked the first time haha
True, I could certainly muster through it if I “needed” too, but just want a break from the pip. My spirit and body feels rather lousy so I just want to get rid of some of this pain and live more comfortably. So far the Test Prop is feeling solid though :) Dang man that one sounds rough. The ventro is one spot I have been too much of a priss to shoot for whatever reason. Do you do traps? It’s a good spot to put oil but hard for me to reach. Similar with delts lol

How come that you ditched the tren for npp and boldenone?
Do you feel that this stack is going to provide more anabolism than the previous one?

So test and mast are the same, - 90mg of TA, + 140mg npp + 140mg bold ace
Mostly because of my true intended objective behind these mixes I’m trying out. I want to create a formula that can be used on a long term basis that will help achieve maximum aesthetics, performance, recovery, and quality of life, but with minimal to no side effects. I feel that NPP and Bold could possibly fit into that mold better. Mostly the nandrolone for the joint benefits. I wouldn’t mind revisiting a Tren inclusive formula but it would need to be at a daily dose of about 10mg for what I’m trying to do. So a blend such as Test Prop (or Ace) 50mg with Tren Ace 10mg. I need to look it up again but I believe that when Parabolan was used as a prescription it was somewhere in the range of 75-85mg per week.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
After reflecting on my experiences with the various blends and the original mission of AHRT Project I think I have a better approach. Rather than trying to shove all these different compounds into one blend it would be better to break them up. This will avoid pip pain and also put the total steroid amount within a “super cruise” range rather than being a mild cycle in of itself.

Testosterone is the backbone of all variants (as it should be in a proper HRT program) and is complemented by a secondary compound (selected by preference or goal) at the minimum amount of steroid needed to achieve a subtle performance or therapeutic benefit.

While everyday injections are ideal, it really isn’t going to appeal to most people; this includes myself lol. The chosen esters allow it to be ran effectively at 1ml every other day. Being that 100mg (120mg for Yellow) is the dose per ml, it is well within the range to hit optimal absorption in a single shot.

At the 1ml/eod dose the total weekly amounts will average to 350mg, 350mg, and 420mg (hehe), respectively. The Test/NPP gets a little boost in total mg as compared to the potent Tren/Trest versions. I’m much more comfortable with these weekly oil doses.

This can he be further enhanced up with orals such as Proviron (50mg) or cycle in Anavar (25mg) and Anadrol (25-50mg), periodically. Thyroid supplementation too. Anyways, that’s my bro-theory for the night. Thoughts?

Thrive (Red)
Testosterone Acetate: 80mg
Trenbolone Acetate: 20mg

Thrive (Blue)
Testosterone Acetate: 80mg
Trestolone Acetate: 20mg

Thrive (Yellow)
Testosterone Phenylpropionate: 90mg
Nandrolone Phenylpropionate: 30mg

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Blue sounds like the safest to use most often or for the longest continual period at they’re true HRT hormones by design.

Have you considered a blend with test & mast? That seems like it would be a natural choice to promote a drier physique than the Trest or NPP, help provide estrogen antagonism so less AI/SERM/Proviron is needed, and not have you constantly on a 19nor. Libido can be a good or bad thing. Not sure what the mg would need to be though - 70/50mg test/mast per ml?

Bold ace isn’t really optimal here due to pip, dienelone’s role is already being handled more effectively by the Tren cheaper, and nobody really says anything super positive about Desoxytest if you can find it.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Blue sounds like the safest to use most often or for the longest continual period at they’re true HRT hormones by design.

Have you considered a blend with test & mast? That seems like it would be a natural choice to promote a drier physique than the Trest or NPP, help provide estrogen antagonism so less AI/SERM/Proviron is needed, and not have you constantly on a 19nor. Libido can be a good or bad thing. Not sure what the mg would need to be though - 70/50mg test/mast per ml?

Bold ace isn’t really optimal here due to pip, dienelone’s role is already being handled more effectively by the Tren cheaper, and nobody really says anything super positive about Desoxytest if you can find it.
I was actually expecting to see a test/mast combo in there somewhere. Even adding it to the trest (blue) combo wouldn’t be terrible I wouldn’t think

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If I do mast I would run it in a separate stack with test rather than adding it to the above listed. Not sure the exact dose I would pick but probably something like 80 for test and 40 for mast. (280/140 per week) Again just enough to get a benefit.

The overall test in these blends is low relatively speaking and the micro-dosing along with fast esters should in of itself regulate and control estrogen/hormones - even the Trest containing version, which I feel Hyde is right in being the most HRT like. However, Tren is so intriguing to me for this purpose and may be my personal pick to try out lol.

Being that Proviron is very light on the body and a common component in HRT and medical applications I would keep it in as it would largely fulfill the “anti-e” function that Mast or an AI would. There shouldn’t be a need for an actual AI (ie Exemestane) at all in most instances.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think I’m gonna move forward with Thrive (Blue). For science!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What is your experience with trest compared to npp?
It’s been a while since I’ve used Trestolone. Even longer since having used the acetate version. I’ll have to revisit this after running it for a while. From what I recall I certainly enjoyed Trestolone for a good period. It’s a very interesting and powerful steroid. I generally stick to the “tried and true” compounds but I’m very excited and optimistic to see how Trest will perform in this sort of application.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
True, I could certainly muster through it if I “needed” too, but just want a break from the pip. My spirit and body feels rather lousy so I just want to get rid of some of this pain and live more comfortably. So far the Test Prop is feeling solid though :) Dang man that one sounds rough. The ventro is one spot I have been too much of a priss to shoot for whatever reason. Do you do traps? It’s a good spot to put oil but hard for me to reach. Similar with delts lol
Definitely understandable. I know those feels unfortunately.

Never pinned traps, would be super awkward for me I imagine too ha. Delts were always my favorite tho. Ventro was actually my first pin ever... It was terrifying cuz it felt like I was stabbing directly into my hip bone

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I think I’m gonna move forward with Thrive (Blue). For science!
That would be my pick too. Especially in a “blue” time of year, tren is going to be a lot rougher on your psyche than anything else imo

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
It’s been a while since I’ve used Trestolone. Even longer since having used the acetate version. I’ll have to revisit this after running it for a while. From what I recall I certainly enjoyed Trestolone for a good period. It’s a very interesting and powerful steroid. I generally stick to the “tried and true” compounds but I’m very excited and optimistic to see how Trest will perform in this sort of application.
Trest/Epistane was my favorite cycle ever. Felt like a god every day

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Trest/Epistane was my favorite cycle ever. Felt like a god every day

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Definitely understandable. I know those feels unfortunately.

Never pinned traps, would be super awkward for me I imagine too ha. Delts were always my favorite tho. Ventro was actually my first pin ever... It was terrifying cuz it felt like I was stabbing directly into my hip bone
That's what I can't get past. My mental block if you will haha. That's a great point too about the Tren. The psychological aspect is something that I considered too when deciding between the two versions for this run. I figure Blue will be more for "mass" periods and Red for "shred" periods. I really just want to feel good ya know

Last edited:
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LOG UPDATE: 6 January 2020

WEIGHT: 244.4 lbs

Yesterday I had contemplated about deloading today for Rack Pulls just based on how I was feeling; perhaps 3 sets of 405 for AMRAP. I felt strong on my warmups though so I went ahead with my normal routine. Should have listened to my body. On my third set of rack pulls I felt a twinge in my lower left back muscle (near the lat insertion at the bottom). Having learned from past experience I called my sets finished at that point despite it not being that bad of a pull/strain. Good thing that I stopped when I did because I for certain would have injured that spot had I kept pushing. Luckily, I was able to finish my workout without any real issue and the aftermath isn't too terrible. It's the sort of soreness where it feels like you slept in the wrong position. Not terrible by any means. Just a bit annoying. I don't think it'll effect training any the rest of the week. Aside from this the workout went very well and my biceps exercises felt very strong and smooth :)

Notes:
- Had decent sleep last night. Not superb but pretty dang good as compared to lately.
- Still pinning 70mg Test Prop until Thrive (Blue) arrives.
- Meal 3 (ZOO Scrambler) swapped with 10oz Bison, 2 eggs, 2 light english muffins, 3oz OJ

GYM SESSION: Rack Pulls/Back/Biceps (75 minutes; stretching and warm ups [WU] included)

Rack Pulls
45 lbs: 12 (WU)
135 lbs: 10 (WU)
225 lbs: 8 WU)
315 lbs: 4 (WU)
405 lbs: 3 (WU)
495 lbs: 2 (WU)
585 lbs: 6
585 lbs: 5
585 lbs: 5

Barbell Rows
315 lbs: 10, 10, 9, 8

Lat Pulldowns
253 lbs: 8, 7, 8

Low Rows (neutral grip)
275 lbs: 7, 7, 6

Lat Pullover
66 lbs: 15, 13, 10

EZ Cable Curl
99 lbs: 7
104.5 lbs: 6
110 lbs: 5

Unilateral DB Curl
40 lbs: 7, 7, 7

Seated Cable Curl
185 lbs: 8, 8, 8
85 lbs: 11,11, 12 - unilateral

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dodged a bullet - that’s such a great feeling, when you were able to call it right before you REALLY got hurt. Unfortunately you have to have some pain so you know you did in fact make the right call, but it’s still a victory for your longterm progress.

Sometimes you just have to worry about living to fight another day.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Dodged a bullet - that’s such a great feeling, when you were able to call it right before you REALLY got hurt. Unfortunately you have to have some pain so you know you did in fact make the right call, but it’s still a victory for your longterm progress.

lessons learned the hard way for all of us who were obviously born invincible and have since fallen apart ha

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

lessons learned the hard way for all of us who were obviously born invincible and have since fallen apart ha
Haha exactly! I’m not going to fall into the trap of “just push through it” when that likely leads to injury. Boone that had me chuckling good lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Serious! I miss being early 20’s and made of steel
Man if I knew then what I know now...could have saved years of pain and spinning wheels! I feel blessed to have learned what I know now.

Reactions: ZOO
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LOG UPDATE: 9 January 2020

WEIGHT: 244.0 lbs

Good god my body hurts. Yesterday, I went in and had ART, scraping, and cupping done; this is in addition to some breathing techniques and practicing as part of the therapy session. A lot of my problem spots (save my arm) feel better at the same time. The PIP and swelling buildup from the Prop running through all my overused injection sites is more the real issue. I added my traps back into my shot rotation. Hopefully, it doesn't hurt more later in the day because it is a bit sore currently - not bad.

I have the new Thrive (Blue) ready to rock and roll so I'll start that tomorrow. More than likely I'll start a new Log/Thread on Sunday with the full diet, drugs, and training update after I give this stuff a try to make sure this is what I'll be using as part of the AHRT Project regiment.

Today's workout went pretty well. Fortunately, my strain from Monday is almost entirely non-existent now and non-painful so I didn't have an impediments. It wasn't by much but I hit a couple better numbers on reps compared to last week. For RDL's I'm really more focused on form and hitting my hamstrings properly so I'm not trying to pile on plates. The connection I had today was very solid and wasn't nearly as hard on my lower back (back pumps). This could be from discontinuing the SD or from having strengthened the muscles after having not done RDL's up until this point.

Notes:
- Aside from frequent pisses throughout the night, I slept like a rock on Ambien.
- Tuesday evening was the last night of SD pre-bed.
- SD will be replaced with a low dose of Anadrol (25mg) pre-bed as per my new plan I'm concocting.

GYM SESSION: RDLs/Hamstrings/Calves (60 minutes; stretching and warm ups [WU] included)

RDLs
45 lbs: 12 (WU)
135 lbs: 10 (WU)
225 lbs: 5 (WU)
335 lbs: 15, 12, 10, 8, 8, 7

Lying Leg Curl
180 lbs: 9, 8, 7
70 lbs: 7, 7, 6 - unilateral

Standing Calf Raise
4 Plates: 9, 8, 8, 7

Seated Calf Raise
3 Plates: 10, 9, 8, 7

Lying Leg Curl - (Seated leg curl machine was occupied so I bought some time with a couple sets here)
120 lbs: 20, 14

Seated Leg Curl
220 lbs: 13, 12
120 lbs: 12, 12 - unilateral

Last edited:
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Man if I knew then what I know now...could have saved years of pain and spinning wheels! I feel blessed to have learned what I know now.
Mannnnnn. I think this every god damn day lmao!!!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Link that new log here if you start one!

I know Jordan Peters is huge on the RDL for hamstring development, and while he uses a ton of plates he also is very much built for deadlifting and modulates the load used based on how strong his drug stack is currently making him - the focus is still always on using a load he can make a connection with. That dude has some hammies on him.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Link that new log here if you start one!

I know Jordan Peters is huge on the RDL for hamstring development, and while he uses a ton of plates he also is very much built for deadlifting and modulates the load used based on how strong his drug stack is currently making him - the focus is still always on using a load he can make a connection with. That dude has some hammies on him.
I definitely will :) Yeah, man. So far I'm really digging these for hamstrings.

Yeah right. Pneumonia and flu since november 😠

While my grandpa who is 76 none thankfully, hell he is healthier than me 😂
Well he has had more years to build up his immune system haha

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also, if feels like Randy Savage hit my trap with a nasty elbow drop haha

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LOG UPDATE: 10 January 2020

WEIGHT: 241.0 lbs

The Test Prop absolutely destroyed my trap which made sleeping a bit tougher. I did a 0.6ml shot of Thrive (Blue) into the other trap fo see how that would fair. It’s definitely getting sore but I may luck out as it doesn’t seem to be as bad as the other side. Lesson learned: don’t pin traps anymore. Maybe that’s why I stopped in the first place.

Workout went well overall. I didn’t push it on the smith machine and stopped at 5 sets. Notably, my farmers walk is getting much much better so I’m excited about that. Next week I may add 20 lbs.

Notes:
-

GYM SESSION: Shoulders/Farmers (60 minutes; stretching and warm ups [WU] included)

Cable Unilateral Raises - alternating, behind the back
27.5 lbs: 15, 15, 13

DB Lateral Raises
65 lbs: 8, 8, 8

Shoulder Smith Machine
200 lbs: 10, 10, 10, 10, 10

Reverse Pec Dec
220 lbs: 15, 12, 12
180 lbs: 13, 11, 9

Cable Front Raises
27.5 lbs: 14, 13, 11

Farmers Walks
315 lbs Trap Bar: 3 sets of 1 lap (long)

Last edited:
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I wish I had more forums like this in my early 20's so that I could have learned about all the dumb things I would do before I actually did them ha.

Perfect quote Hyde

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I figured after the first time when you told me it felt like someone punched you in trap... you would skip that location. :LOL::p

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LOG UPDATE: 11 January 2020

WEIGHT: 245.6 lbs

Thrive didn't hit my trap as hard as the Test Prop did. However, it was enough that I likely won't be putting it there again. Fortunately, the pain subsided a bit but it is still pretty messed up and made squats very damn difficult (had to get comfy with the low bar). I only did 4 sets because it legit felt like I was struck by a bat lol. A little disappointing considering that I was feeling decent on squats (upped weight to 245) and could otherwise have tried a little more weight. Ended up skipping the leg extensions in favor of additional leg press. I did this because the machine never opened up and since it bugs my knee I figured it was just as well. Damn thing is still jacked a bit. Managed a good leg workout nonetheless and only had one "ah ****" moment with it.

Meal Alterations:
- Meal 3: 7.25oz bison (90%) patties, 2 light English muffins, 2 whole eggs, mayo
- Meal 4: 7.25oz bison (90%) patties, 2 light English muffins
- Meal 6: 3oz bison (90%), 4 whole eggs, 120g mushrooms, 30g carrots, rice cauliflower

Here's the new PED lineup for the project:
- Testosterone Acetate: 48mg ED
- Trestolone Acetate: 12mg ED

- Anavar: 25mg (pre-workout)
- Anadrol: 25mg (pre-bed)
- Proviron: 50mg

- T2: 600mcg
- T3: 25mcg
- T4: 100mcg

- GH: 5iu
- TB-500: .5mg
- BPC-157: .5mg

- Tadalafil: 10mg ED

GYM SESSION: Leg Press/Squats/Quads/Calves) (65 minutes; stretching and warm ups [WU] included)

Leg Press
7 Plates: 15, 15, 14

Squats
245 lbs: 10, 10, 10, 10

Leg Press
5 Plates: 16, 18, 14, 15, 12, 10

Inner Thigh
180 lbs: 16, 13, 10

Outer Thigh
180 lbs: 18, 18, 16

Horizontal Leg Press

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bet the drumsticks were roasted pretty good after that leg session!

Did you say you have or have not been monitoring your fasted glucose on the GH?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

They were deep fried haha. Correct I have not been. Although I should. I doubt I have any issues though since I’m not doing crazy high GH, that many carbs, and use my GDA that contains berberine.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ZOO Anabolics 98
ZOO Cycle Logs 172
ZOO Supplement Logs 239