Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In! Excited I found this log. Some thoughts, ideas, questions for consideration:

-TB500 doesn’t need to be pinned daily. I used it exclusively at 5mg pinned once every 6 days after my bicep reattachment and I could not believe how fast I was healing. Even while dieting.

-Mike Arnold and Alex Kikel have said on Beast Fitness Radio that 25mcg of T3 is the replacement dose they use on men very deep in diets, just to make sure thyroid is optimal. Do you think 12.5 daily is enough, or perhaps why you are maintaining your weight so well on less calories?

-Love the training split, especially the separation of the ham-focused day vs the quad one.

-My wife is double-jointed and hurt her elbow deadlifting in that extra ROM one time; just took some months of backing off and pulling very carefully to come back - you aren’t double-jointed by chance?

-Start pushing some heavier dbs for the Farmer’s Walks. If you have a nerve impingement on the right arm it will become apparent if one arm isn’t firing fully. Plus you will get better carrying your groceries!

-Wrist wraps are a great idea. Support that ****, homie. If rackpulls cause wrist discomfort, you could try SLDLs (not RDLs mind you) to greatly lower the weight on bar strapped to your wrists while still hammering erectors and some lats, hams & glutes.

-New PreWO looks right up my alley. Excited for Jingle Berries.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Also, the 405 single before work squats is a great idea. Paul Carter has written about it well in laymen’s terms, but PAP (post-activation potentiation) is very real and we’ve all experienced it. You lift something heavier and when you drop down after a rest you can lift more reps at the lighter weight because of greater nervous system recruitment.

Reactions: ZOO
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In! Excited I found this log. Some thoughts, ideas, questions for consideration:

-TB500 doesn’t need to be pinned daily. I used it exclusively at 5mg pinned once every 6 days after my bicep reattachment and I could not believe how fast I was healing. Even while dieting.

-Mike Arnold and Alex Kikel have said on Beast Fitness Radio that 25mcg of T3 is the replacement dose they use on men very deep in diets, just to make sure thyroid is optimal. Do you think 12.5 daily is enough, or perhaps why you are maintaining your weight so well on less calories?

-Love the training split, especially the separation of the ham-focused day vs the quad one.

-My wife is double-jointed and hurt her elbow deadlifting in that extra ROM one time; just took some months of backing off and pulling very carefully to come back - you aren’t double-jointed by chance?

-Start pushing some heavier dbs for the Farmer’s Walks. If you have a nerve impingement on the right arm it will become apparent if one arm isn’t firing fully. Plus you will get better carrying your groceries!

-Wrist wraps are a great idea. Support that ****, homie. If rackpulls cause wrist discomfort, you could try SLDLs (not RDLs mind you) to greatly lower the weight on bar strapped to your wrists while still hammering erectors and some lats, hams & glutes.

-New PreWO looks right up my alley. Excited for Jingle Berries.

Also, the 405 single before work squats is a great idea. Paul Carter has written about it well in laymen’s terms, but PAP (post-activation potentiation) is very real and we’ve all experienced it. You lift something heavier and when you drop down after a rest you can lift more reps at the lighter weight because of greater nervous system recruitment.
Great fucking post as always, Hyde!

- I really only shoot the TB daily just for convenience sake. I load it with the BPC and shoot them both at once so I don't forget or lose track of days. Is there a point where TB effects are no longer effective?

- True! Typically, I run 25mcg but I wanted to see if I could get the most from the least. Since I also have T2 and T4 I figured this might bring metabolic properties up to par or exceed 25mcg of T3 by itself. I may bump T2 back up to 25mcg for the sake of shreds haha ;) but gonna see how the week plays out. Been hard to tell of my progress since that botched sub-q shot lol

- Nahhhh just my left thumb is double jointed. Sometimes I like to mess with people and wave my hand around in feigned agony to pretend they broke it or something lol

- Been doing the heavier farmers walks with the trap bar but I don't appear to have any issues on my right side versus left side. That's one reason why I've been having difficult identifying the problem source. I definitely have symptoms of something effecting the nerve. Whether this is directly related to the nerve or a symptom of damage to the surrounding area is tough to say.

- No doubt! I can tell a huge difference when I do the heavier warm up set versus just going up to my working weight. Even if the numbers don't end up looking any different on paper I can feel the benefit in the participating muscles and joints. Higher quality sets.

- Thanks, man! I actually have the finalized version of the labels I'll post up shortly. Went in and cleaned them up a bit. Juice Daddy is going to be great for stim lovers. I may do a more rounded PWO for Vicious Labs. I have a design ready but don't know if I'll do a run of it or not. First, I want to make the T2/non-stim burner first.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LOG UPDATE: 17 November 2019

WEIGHT: did not weigh in

Firstly, here is the list of food modifications from yesterday's Recovery Day:
- Meal 1, 2, and 3 used 4oz of potato
- Meal 4 was replaced with 9oz Bison patties and 1 bun (40g carbs)
- Meal 5 added 2 oz of bison meal

Today, I replaced Meal 2 with 11 oz bison patties and 1 bun. That's the end of my splurging for the weekend lol. *see photo*

I lied. Went to Thai House for Meal 4. Kept it chill though lol. Beef and rice. Lowered potato in Meal 5 to 5oz. Swapped almonds for cashews in Meal 6

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GYM SESSION: Workout #2 (Farmers Walks) (80 minutes; stretching and warm ups [WU] included)

Ran the Farmers Walk workout again using the 315 on the trap bar. Felt better than last week - probably due in part to not having my gut all wrecked with inflammation lol. This time around I went added touchdowns to my sets where after each stride of a lap I lower the weight, turn around, and pick it up again; essentially adding 4 deadlifts per set.

Farmers Walks
315 lbs: 6 sets of 2 laps (short lap)

Seated Cable Fly
52.8 lbs: 13, 9, 7

Upward Cable Fly
44 lbs: 6, 6, 5

Chest Press
345 lbs: 5, 6
305 lbs: 8, 7
265 lbs: 8, 7

Pec Dec
220 lbs: 10, 9, 8 - drop to 150
150 lbs: 8, 11, 11

Reverse Pec Dec
220 lbs: 10, 9, 7 - drop to 150
150 lbs: 9, 10, 9

DB Lateral Raises
65 lbs: 8, 8, 7

DB Unilateral Raises
55 lbs: 12, 10, 9

Upright Cable Rows
115 lbs: 8, 7, 6

Cable Front Raises
22 lbs: 12, 10, 9

Attachments

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
TB500 takes up to 6 weeks to start reaching peak levels - think decanoate. I have heard of guys using up to 10mg weekly with no sides to speak of, but Mike Arnold has said even 2mg weekly of good TB will make a big difference. I used 5mg every 6 days for about 5 weeks and it worked tremendously. Most people do 2-5mg per wk to good effect.

Of note, it doesn’t need to be pinned locally or subq. You can stick it IM in a delt on the opposite side of your body if you want, pushing the whole vial once a week. It will seek out tissue that needs repair. BPC I was taught to pin locally and subq, and I did that twice per day for the 6 weeks after the TB500 ran out. You can certainly use them together of course.

I don’t think anyone can afford to run it longer than a 10-12wk training cycle so not sure how much info there is on therapy beyond that length of time

Also, I remember Brian Shaw saying he was getting bad grip and elbow nerve issues for over a year that was causing serious atrophy and everything in one forearm. Turns out it was how his arm was when he slept - having his arm under his pillow was impinging a nerve.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LOG UPDATE: 19 November 2019

Food alterations for yesterday:
- Lowered potato to 4oz for Meal 1, 2, 4
- Subbed cashews for almonds in Meal 6

Food alterations for today:
- Meal 4 subbed with 9oz ribs and 10oz potato. Girlfriend is cooking some fresh cuts of beef rib meat that appears lean. We are marinading it in a no-low carb mix.
- Subbed cashews for almonds in Meal 6

Had an awesome Leg Day of training. I was able to hit my quads perfectly on the Leg Press. The burn was enough to mutter obscenities under my breath... as should be the case. I changed up the weight and rep scheme but kept the routine largely the same. Overall, this Workout #3 was much better than the previous. I will report back leg damage tomorrow lol.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GYM SESSION: Workout #3 (Leg Press) (75 minutes; stretching and warm ups [WU] included)

Leg Press
8 Plates: 12, 10, 9, 8 <- drop to first set of 7 plates
7 Plates: 9, 9, 9, 9 <- drop to first set of 6 plates
6 Plates: 10, 11, 9, 10 <- drop to first set of 5 plates
5 Plates: 10, 14, 11, 12 <- drop to first set of 4 plates

Inner Thigh
180 lbs: 20, 10, 13, 9, 9

Leg Extensions
230 lbs: 15, 15, 12, 11, 10

Horizontal Leg Press
380 lbs: 25, 25, 25, 25

Seated Calf Press
245 lbs: 25, 23, 17, 17, 15

Attachments

Last edited:
gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LOG UPDATE: 19 November 2019

Food alterations for yesterday:
- Lowered potato to 4oz for Meal 1, 2, 4
- Swapped almonds for cashews in Meal 6

Food alterations for today:
- Meal 4 subbed with 9oz ribs and 10oz potato. Girlfriend is cooking some fresh cuts of beef rib meat that appears lean. We are marinading it in a no-low carb mix.
- Swapped almonds for cashews in Meal 6

Had an awesome Leg Day of training. I was able to hit my quads perfectly on the Leg Press. The burn was enough to mutter obscenities under my breath... as should be the case. I changed up the weight and rep scheme but kept the routine largely the same. Overall, this Workout #3 was much better than the previous. I will report back leg damage tomorrow lol.

GYM SESSION: Workout #3 (Leg Press) (75 minutes; stretching and warm ups [WU] included)

Leg Press
8 Plates: 12, 10, 9, 8 <- drop to first set of 7 plates
6 Plates: 10, 11, 9, 10 <- drop to first set of 5 plates
5 Plates: 10, 14, 11, 12 <- drop to first set of 4 plates

Inner Thigh
180 lbs: 20, 10, 13, 9, 9

Leg Extensions
230 lbs: 15, 15, 12, 11, 10

Horizontal Leg Press

Seated Calf Press
245 lbs: 25, 23, 17, 17, 15
That leg workout looks like it had to burn so good!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Do you see a lot of benefit to the inner/outer thigh machines?

I personally have never found much value (even when I was playing hockey goalie) in them... I get very sore, but never found increased mobility or really strength (obviously mostly in terms of translation to other lifts) vs. just stretching myself and keeping up with some misc mobility type stuff

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

I personally have never found much value (even when I was playing hockey goalie) in them... I get very sore, but never found increased mobility or really strength (obviously mostly in terms of translation to other lifts) vs. just stretching myself and keeping up with some misc mobility type stuff
Few years back I had been squatting exclusively on a box around parallel for a few months. I have good ankle mobility and can squat deep without much trouble. Anyway, as soon as I finished the training cycle I went to take a 3RM freesquat to benchmark where I was at - on the second rep my adductor pulled.

That machine was a godsend to rehab it, as well as keeping the inner thigh safe and strong. I would recommend it to anyone who’s not squatting deep free as a preventative measure in case you go deeper than you’re used to - it takes 4 minutes once a week.

Aesthetically, if that area builds up big it can make your thighs almost double in size on poses from the front. Very important for guys without blessed quad development to max out their adductors.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That leg workout looks like it had to burn so good!
Dude it was nasty good. I can't wait till the next round. If I can't get my upper shelf built up then now is the time to develop these wheels. Goal: Short-shorts for summer 2020

For me, inner/outer thigh machines exist as more of a filler role for the primary movements as opposed to being a singularly valuable exercise in their own right. I've been focusing more on inner thigh machine as that part of my leg is the hardest to target. Although I can't quantify it, I do feel that they have some carry over benefit to Squats, Leg Press, etc. Perhaps not so much in terms of direct strength, but rather in developing the supporting muscles; as far as control and balance through the eccentric and dicentric portions of the respective movements. Whether due to their own individual stimulation or support of primary exercises, it does seem to be helping with width as well. In a lot of ways my view of inner/outer thigh machines is similar to how Hyde describes his experiences.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Few years back I had been squatting exclusively on a box around parallel for a few months. I have good ankle mobility and can squat deep without much trouble. Anyway, as soon as I finished the training cycle I went to take a 3RM freesquat to benchmark where I was at - on the second rep my adductor pulled.

That machine was a godsend to rehab it, as well as keeping the inner thigh safe and strong. I would recommend it to anyone who’s not squatting deep free as a preventative measure in case you go deeper than you’re used to - it takes 4 minutes once a week.

Aesthetically, if that area builds up big it can make your thighs almost double in size on poses from the front. Very important for guys without blessed quad development to max out their adductors.
For me, inner/outer thigh machines exist as more of a filler role for the primary movements as opposed to being a singularly valuable exercise in their own right. I've been focusing more on inner thigh machine as that part of my leg is the hardest to target. Although I can't quantify it, I do feel that they have some carry over benefit to Squats, Leg Press, etc. Perhaps not so much in terms of direct strength, but rather in developing the supporting muscles; as far as control and balance through the eccentric and dicentric portions of the respective movements. Whether due to their own individual stimulation or support of primary exercises, it does seem to be helping with width as well. In a lot of ways my view of inner/outer thigh machines is similar to how Hyde describes his experiences.
Awesome feedback guys (as always)!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LOG UPDATE: 21 November 2019

WEIGHT: 244.4 lbs

Yesterday's alterations:
- Reduced potato to 4oz for Meals 1, 2, and 4

Finally weighed in and my weight is almost exactly where I left it lol. I like to think that my leg development progress and altered training focus is putting muscle in new places, but there's a lot to say for the increased rest and lowered T3 dropping my caloric output as well. From what I can tell my body composition and physique is still on track; although I'm not leaning out quite as I hoped. I may increase my T3/T4 back to 25/100... we will see.

Had a good Workout #4 today with small improvements from last week. Managed to squeak out a few extra reps on some exercises while maintaining strong form. It definitely helped that my arm wasn't feeling too terrible and that my stomach is nearing normalcy now.

Notes:
- No dietary changes for today.
- Anavar 25mg has been changed out for Turinabol 25mg moving forward.
- Shot .75ml of Thrive this morning because that was what was left in the bottle.

GYM SESSION: Workout #4 (Rack Pulls) (85 minutes; stretching and warm ups [WU] included)

Rack Pulls
45 lbs: 12 (WU)
135 lbs: 10 (WU)
225 lbs: 8 WU)
315 lbs: 3 (WU)
405 lbs: 3 (WU)
495 lbs: 2 (WU)
585 lbs: 6
585 lbs: 5
495 lbs: 10
495 lbs: 7
405 lbs: 10
405 lbs: 8

Barbell Rows
315 lbs: 8, 7, 7

Low Rows (close grip)
297: 10, 8, 7

Lat Pulldowns - drop set
231 lbs: 8, 7, 7

Lat Pullover
66 lbs: 10, 10, 8

EZ Cable Curl
88 lbs: 9, 8, 8

Unilateral DB Curl
37.5 lb: 9, 8, 8

Hammer Curl
37.5 lb: 9, 8, 8

EZ Bar Curl
75 lbs: 8, 9, 8

Last edited:
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LOG UPDATE: 23 November 2019

WEIGHT: 240.6 lbs

Modifications from yesterday's Recovery Day:
- Meal 1, 2, and 3 used 4oz of potato

Today:
- Meal 2 will be replaced with 9-10oz bison patties and 1 bun.
- Lowered the potato in Meal 3 to 4oz.
- Added 1oz bison to Meal 4 and 5.

I haven't commented much on my arm because I'm superstitious and don't want to jynx anything. I'm trying to focus on recovery and what I am able to do in the gym while not thinking too much about "should have done this" or "I'm losing progress." Overall, I like to think that I am making some strides in arm recovery, albeit very slowly. Not sure if its my being extra cautious or actual healing that is occurring, but I seem to be having more "better" days versus "worse" days. To what extent I'll be able to get my arm back toward 100% remains uncertain and skeptical at best. I've begun using a wrist brace and have a tennis elbow band coming in the mail. At night I have been attempting to sleep with the wrist brace with a piece of folded cardboard tucked into the palm side of it to prevent my hand from clenching; I have to take it out at some point because it is uncomfortable. The clenching has been a problem for a long time and may have been an early indicator of issues to come.

GYM SESSION: Workout #4 (Squat Pyramid/Chest/Shoulders) (75 minutes)

Just for kicks I opted to change up my training routine just a tad. For today's Workout I normally stack Farmers Walks with Chest and Shoulders, but decided to replaced Farmers with a Squat Pyramid. I won't be abandoning my Farmers Walks though. Instead, I will be adding a 5th workout in tomorrow, which will incorporate a Squat Pyramid with Farmers Walks, Calves, and probably some other **** I haven't thought up of yet. I'm pretty damn excited to add in the Squat Pyramids. I feel that these will be great for development of the movement, legs, and full body strength. It shouldn't hinder recovery any as this is largely my Squat Day warm-up sets and then reversed. In fact, I hope to utilize this to make improvements. Overall, I really enjoyed this workout approach :)

Squats
Air: 12
135 lbs: 10
225 lbs: 6
315 lbs: 4
365 lbs: 2
405 lbs: 1

Seated Cable Fly
52.8 lbs: 14, 9, 8

Angled Pec Dec
250 lbs: 9, 8, 8

Chest Press
345 lbs: 5, 5, 5
285 lbs: 9, 10, 8

Upward Cable Fly
35.2 lbs: 8, 8, 7

DB Lateral Raises
65 lbs: 9, 9, 7

DB Unilateral Raises
55 lbs: 13, 11, 8

Reverse Pec Dec
220 lbs: 12, 10, 9 - drop to 150
150 lbs: 9, 13, 9

Upright Cable Rows
115 lbs: 10, 12, 10

Cable Front Raises - alternating, no rest
22 lbs: 13, 8, 6

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Do you do any warmups for the lateral raises, or do you just hit the work weight listed only? I have to do 1-2 sets I’ve found to avoid pain, and I’m typically only using 35s for work even lol

Looking for pro tips

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you do any warmups for the lateral raises, or do you just hit the work weight listed only? I have to do 1-2 sets I’ve found to avoid pain, and I’m typically only using 35s for work even lol

Looking for pro tips
Oh, yeah. I do warm up sets for pretty much every exercise I list out. For the laterals I will usually do something like 20, 37.5, 50 before getting into anything heavier. Recently I started using my Versa Grips on these. Not only does this help with my wrists, but it puts much more tension on the delt by reducing forearm participation.

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh, yeah. I do warm up sets for pretty much every exercise I list out. For the laterals I will usually do something like 20, 37.5, 50 before getting into anything heavier. Recently I started using my Versa Grips on these. Not only does this help with my wrists, but it puts much more tension on the delt by reducing forearm participation.
That’s a great idea for heavier work. The pain I’m getting is largely from bicep involvement holding the weight it seems like, not from overloaded delts.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Oooh I need to try the grips for raises as well... similar to what Hyde is saying I have some nagging aches in the bicep/forearm tendons

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
dont forget to tape up for a while... it really helps those old tendon injuries

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That’s a great idea for heavier work. The pain I’m getting is largely from bicep involvement holding the weight it seems like, not from overloaded delts.
Let me know if it ends up helping. Be great if we can remove the pain and add more delt work in simultaneously.

Oooh I need to try the grips for raises as well... similar to what Hyde is saying I have some nagging aches in the bicep/forearm tendons
Definitely worth giving a shot. Be curious to see if it helps you as well. IIRC I picked this tip up from listening to the "It's Just Bodybuilding" podcast with Dusty and Ron.

dont forget to tape up for a while... it really helps those old tendon injuries
God I know. I need to get some. I just despise going out into public. I only do it to get to the gym, store, and post office haha. Gonna go browse Amazon instead ;)

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Let me know if it ends up helping. Be great if we can remove the pain and add more delt work in simultaneously.

Definitely worth giving a shot. Be curious to see if it helps you as well. IIRC I picked this tip up from listening to the "It's Just Bodybuilding" podcast with Dusty and Ron.

God I know. I need to get some. I just despise going out into public. I only do it to get to the gym, store, and post office haha. Gonna go browse Amazon instead ;)
i like the pre cut rock tapes.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LOG UPDATE: 24 November 2019

WEIGHT: 237.2 lbs

Today's food modifications:
- Meal 2 will be replaced with 9oz bison patties and 1 bun (toasted, baby).
- Added 1oz bison to Meal 4 and 5.

Holy macaroni! My weight dipped well below 240 lbs. I haven't been this low since passing by it while reverse dieting after my show. Tbh I wasn't sure if my approach was going to pan out by the way things were going. Slowly but surely though we are getting there. Come on, 232 haha.

GYM SESSION: Workout #5 (Squat Pyramid/Farmers Walks/Calves) (65 minutes)

As stated yesterday, I went ahead with my Squat Pyramid and Farmers Walk workout with a touch of calves at the end. Ended up making the top of the pyramid weight 415 instead of 405. I tell you what though, the Farmers kicked my ass with some real oxygen debt. Rather than doing my usual short laps. I hucked the trap bar and plates to the sled push area so I could do longer laps. Each long lap ("there and back") is almost twice the length of 2 short laps. Consequently, I only did 4 sets of this. As my endurance adjusts for this type of workout I hope to add an additional set or increase weight.

Squats
415 lbs: 1

Farmers Walk (Trap Bar)
315 lbs: 4 sets of 1 lap (long)

Standing Calf Raise
4 Plates: 10, 9, 8, 7, 7

Seated Calf Raise
2 Plates: 15, 14, 15, 12, 12

Last edited:
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Figured I'd post this here as well... I'm doing a huge sale and giveaway for Vicious Labs and Gainbusters. I activated the codes early for all you peeps too so you can order today if you want instead of waiting until tomorrow. Here's the thread for more details: https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/vicious-labs-gainbusters-black-weekend-sale-giveaway.314387/

Also, can you guys confirm the site access password is working? I have people saying it won't work but others are entering just fine and placing orders.

Attachments

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Figured I'd post this here as well... I'm doing a huge sale and giveaway for Vicious Labs and Gainbusters. I activated the codes early for all you peeps too so you can order today if you want instead of waiting until tomorrow. Here's the thread for more details: https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/vicious-labs-gainbusters-black-weekend-sale-giveaway.314387/

Also, can you guys confirm the site access password is working? I have people saying it won't work but others are entering just fine and placing orders.
Awesome, this works!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just ordered some 3AD. Stuff is terrific. Also excited to try Special Forces!

On the farmer’s walks, if you add 5s each side every time you do it you will cause a massive increase in grip and trap building - in 2 months of weekly work you would be at nearly 200/hand! That’s how I got up to 275/hand on the smooth handles, even with my little kitten mittens: baby progressions consistently.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just ordered some 3AD. Stuff is terrific. Also excited to try Special Forces!

On the farmer’s walks, if you add 5s each side every time you do it you will cause a massive increase in grip and trap building - in 2 months of weekly work you would be at nearly 200/hand! That’s how I got up to 275/hand on the smooth handles, even with my little kitten mittens: baby progressions consistently.
Appreciate the order and the tip! 5 lb plates are on the menu for the next round :D

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LOG UPDATE: 25 November 2019

WEIGHT: n/a

Today's food modifications:
- Meals 1, 2, 4, 5 had potato lowered to 5oz

Busy day with the Black Weekend Sale but wanted to chime in with a few notes:

1) Been having some crazy dreams lately. Last night in particular. I only recall one, but there were several others. In it I found myself laying on my back on the floor with paralysis slowly setting in from some sort of narcotic I was drugged with. I could barely move my torso off the floor... just enough to see over myself to find a man was using a scalpel to slice my leg open from the base of my ankle and up my shin towards my knee. The pain was vivid and accurate. It felt very much like being cut open with a scalpel as I have ample experience with this. Of course, this was accompanied by the extreme fear of being unable to move and unsure of what or why this was happening. Eventually, the panic broke me out of my sleep. Not sure what happened beyond that.

2) Picked up one of those tennis elbow braces to wear throughout the day. Seems to help a bit so I'll be using this. May try it at the gym as well.

3) Started doing dumbbell kickbacks as well. I was able to incorporate it into my pump circuit today using 15 lb weights. No pain or discomfort, but I won't be pushing this too much. Recovery is #1.

4) Calves were decently sore from training them yesterday :)

5) Realized I fudged my training rotation. Going to rewrite it to include my new workout routines.

I attached some pics of my wrist brace with anti-clenching cardboard attachment as well as the tennis elbow brace for reference.

Attachments

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
hyde is a badass.. ZOO pmd you over at VL sir~
Haha no, my wife can run 200/hand down 50ft, turn around a cone, and make it back without dropping - THAT was badass! Only married her because she never drops the groceries

I promise, any serious male lifter can get up to bodyweight/hand with some effort. And you will see the development from it!

@ZOO wife wears a wrist brace like that while sleeping on one hand some nights and it seems to help a lot with keeping it happier

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Haha no, my wife can run 200/hand down 50ft, turn around a cone, and make it back without dropping - THAT was badass! Only married her because she never drops the groceries

I promise, any serious male lifter can get up to bodyweight/hand with some effort. And you will see the development from it!

@ZOO wife wears a wrist brace like that while sleeping on one hand some nights and it seems to help a lot with keeping it happier
That's a good woman right there. A beast that can handle the groceries #team1trip haha

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LOG UPDATE: 26 November 2019

WEIGHT: 238.6 lbs

GYM SESSION: Workout #4 (Leg Press) (75 minutes; stretching and warm ups [WU] included)

Leg Press
8 Plates: 12, 10, 10, 8 <- drop to first set of 7 plates
6 Plates: 11, 12, 10, 11 <- drop to first set of 5 plates
5 Plates: 11, 13, 12, 14 <- drop to first set of 4 plates

Horizontal Leg Press

Leg Extensions
230 lbs: 15, 15, 11, 9, 9

Inner Thigh
180 lbs: 15, 12, 11, 7, 6

Seated Calf Press - drop set
245 lbs: 20
185 lbs: 20
125 lbs: 20

Last edited:
SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry, I was just taking a test run at my tibia/fibula replacement surgery procedure. Will use more narcotics next time. Got ya all sewed up nicely though eh?

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry, I was just taking a test run at my tibia/fibula replacement surgery procedure. Will use more narcotics next time. Got ya all sewed up nicely though eh?
Everything seems to be ship shape. Didn't effect my leg press any. You're a good pseudo-surgeon haha

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Sounds like a hell of a sew-up job too after all that cutting ha.

FYI-Site works just fine for me too!

Any exotic plans for thanksgiving dinner?

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sounds like a hell of a sew-up job too after all that cutting ha.

FYI-Site works just fine for me too!

Any exotic plans for thanksgiving dinner?
Sadly, I've been analyzing my Thanksgiving approach for a week now haha. All I know is that there will be Turkey, Stuffing, Potato, Cranberry Sauce (from the can; my favorite), and Sweet Potato Casserole. Thankfully tomorrow is back day so I'm gonna earn that **** lol. How about you man?

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LOG UPDATE: 27 November 2019

WEIGHT: 236.4 lbs

Looks like my weight is still heading in the right direction. While I wont reach my 232 goal by Dec. 1 (especially with Thanksgiving tomorrow) I'm very much okay with that. Slower the better in many respects so long that progression is being made. Don't want to lose any mass after all... hopefully even make some gains. Overall, my body seems to be responding very well to my program so far. I'll post some update pics when I'm comfortably sitting in the 230-232 range.

Arm still seems to be recovering at a steady pace. I was able to hit the 15 lb DB kickbacks for a set last night without issue. I'll keep them in today's Pump Circuits as well. Again, not trying to jynx anything, but it's been a bit over a week since I have had any neuropathy symptoms (ie tingling, numbness) in my arm and hand. Also, the popping in my elbow has subsided some. Praying this continues and I can get this back to 100%... I'd be cool with a solid 90% though haha. I just want to train triceps, bench press, and shoulder press.

Notes:
- Legs are pretty beat up from yesterday :)
- Lowered potato to 5oz for Meals 1, 2, 4, 5.
- I took 25mg Anavar before bed last night with my GH shot. I have a few tabs left so figured I'd take these pre-bed on training days. Once my arm is healed I want to experiment with 10mg SD pre-bed on training days.
- I have a bad habit of missing my 3oz of OJ. I forgot it last night and this morning :(
- Poops have been more frequent and about 2 steps away from diarrhea. On a related note, I need to chew my blueberries better lol.
-Successfully completed a set of 20 push-ups with it feeling pretty much completely normal. Adding these to Pump Circuits.
- Sex drive is steadily getting higher.

Last edited:
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Seems like a good way to dodge some of the sides and get all the recovery.
Exactly! I heard that SD has a strong IGF promoting effect that would greatly enhance recovery and growth during sleep. Pulsing a low dose on only training days should help to avoid most sides, but SD being the beast that it is will still be very potent.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LOG UPDATE: 28 November 2019

WEIGHT: 236.8 lbs

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! Today I am thankful for my fucking arm starting to get better lmao. It took a bit more to get my body in the groove (probably due to the cold and rain) but after a thorough warm-up I had a solid training session. Saw some progress with a couple extra reps here and there, which I attribute to the healing. As things continue to get better I'd like to see training continue to climb.

I'm not going to get too crazy with meal modifications to compensate for the feasting later, but I'll update the notes as the day goes on. Needless to say there will be ample carbs and pics to come!

Notes:
- Potato lowered to 5oz on Meal 2 and 5; 4oz on Meal 3.
- Almonds reduced to 14g on Meal 6.
- Meal 4 replaced with Thanksgiving Dinner (see attachment; sweet potato casserole not show).
- Removed 3oz of OJ in evening... intentionally this time lol.
- Added 25mg Anavar pre-bed.

GYM SESSION: Workout #4 (Rack Pulls) (80 minutes; stretching and warm ups [WU] included)

Rack Pulls
45 lbs: 12 (WU)
135 lbs: 10 (WU)
225 lbs: 8 WU)
315 lbs: 4 (WU)
405 lbs: 3 (WU)
495 lbs: 2 (WU)
585 lbs: 6
585 lbs: 5
495 lbs: 10
495 lbs: 8
405 lbs: 11
405 lbs: 9

Barbell Rows
315 lbs: 9, 8, 7

Lat Pulldowns
253 lbs: 7, 6, 6

Low Rows (neutral grip)
275 lbs: 7, 6, 6

Lat Pullover
66 lbs: 13, 10, 9

EZ Cable Curl
88 lbs: 10, 9, 8

Unilateral DB Curl
40 lbs: 7, 7, 7

Seated Cable Curl
185 lbs: 8, 8, 6

Unilateral Cable Curl
105 lbs: 10, 10, 10

Attachments

Last edited:
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LOG UPDATE: 29 November 2019

WEIGHT: 235.6 lbs

Well hotdog would you look at that. Weight still moving towards the goal even after a small cheat meal last night. Kept that **** in check and woke up a little lighter and feeling a little more replenished. Looks like motherfucking bison burgers are on for tomorrow :D

Hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving and aren't out there getting railed by the Black Friday mobs. I'll be holding up in the house the rest of the day now that I got the post office deliveries made and groceries picked up. Need to cook up 6.5 lbs of beef later as well.

Notes:
- Lowered potato to 4oz for Meals 1, 2, 4, 5.
- Meal 6 will be swapped for 8oz of beef and some cauliflower with 20g walnuts mixed in (will try almonds next time and see which is better). I'm going to see how this works in place of the isolate shake. Calories should be about the same, but with a much greater nutrient profile.
- Only have 2 shots of TB/BPC left. My resupply won't arrive till late next week at best. I'm going to save what I have for the next 2 training days (tomorrow and Monday).

Last edited:
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Sadly, I've been analyzing my Thanksgiving approach for a week now haha. All I know is that there will be Turkey, Stuffing, Potato, Cranberry Sauce (from the can; my favorite), and Sweet Potato Casserole. Thankfully tomorrow is back day so I'm gonna earn that **** lol. How about you man?
Thanksgiving is my favorite all-out day no matter what ha. If I had a show the next day I’d still do it big .

Even the hangover I had this year couldn’t stop me yesterday

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ZOO Anabolics 98
ZOO Cycle Logs 172
ZOO Supplement Logs 239