ZOO Gets Serious (Nutrition Solutions) ft. APEX, CEL, and VLNS - Prep Log and stack at top of page 6

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hmmm, nothing springs to mind... maaaaybe if the person in question has a clotting condition...?
I think I'll apply a little more Helios + to my arm tomorrow morning since it's an off day and see if the reaction repeats. I'm inclined to believe it's training related... although I wish I could incline bench instead haha

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey @nostrum420 will Flashpoint have a negative effect on scar tissue? I haven't been applying to my obliques for this reason

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey @nostrum420 will Flashpoint have a negative effect on scar tissue? I haven't been applying to my obliques for this reason
What do you mean by a negative effect?

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I want to get my arm done as a birthday present to myself lmao
I might be getting my arm done as a birthday present…well with wimpy ink. When’s your birthday?

Reactions: ZOO
Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't want it to distort/eat away/lessen my scars.
Imagine if it did though. Nos could use you as his poster boy for a product that reduces scars. You guys would make a sh!t ton of money. Some of my military buddies would gladly slap something like that on their war scars, and they’d pay quite a bit I’m sure.

Do you have pics of your scars by chance? I’ve been wanting to have some scarification done for a long time.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Imagine if it did though. Nos could use you as his poster boy for a product that reduces scars. You guys would make a sh!t ton of money. Some of my military buddies would gladly slap something like that on their war scars, and they’d pay quite a bit I’m sure.

Do you have pics of your scars by chance? I’ve been wanting to have some scarification done for a long time.
Haha I would demand a piece of the action so I could use the money to buy more scars XD I'm setting up my prep log tomorrow so I will post some current photos on there soon but here are some from my phone from a little closer to when I got them done. They are lighter in color now.

Attachments

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha I would demand a piece of the action so I could use the money to buy more scars XD I'm setting up my prep log tomorrow so I will post some current photos on there soon but here are some from my phone from a little closer to when I got them done. They are lighter in color now.
Holy sh!t! Dude that’s badass man. Now I extra want to do that. I responded to your email as well brother 🤘🤘. Have a great 4th!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Holy sh!t! Dude that’s badass man. Now I extra want to do that. I responded to your email as well brother 🤘🤘. Have a great 4th!
Thanks, brother! Got ya back and have a great 4th as well!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
@Hyde added some bison to the riced cauliflower and egg/whites bowl. Used a bag of the veggie medley version from Green Giant.
Clean eatting. Can't beat some good red meat bison. I need to stock up on my red meat supply.

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
For real. Prices have gone up almost $2 a pound. Pretty soon they'll make it illegal the way things are going
Might have to start turning tricks bro! I bet somebody would pay top dollar for your “meat!”

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Might have to start turning tricks bro! I bet somebody would pay top dollar for your “meat!”
Bro, I would legit whore myself. Need the $$$. Srs offer srs for all of you pervs lmao

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Helios Plus update. Due to the nature of the issues with my arm (unidentified) and shoulder (calcific tendinitis) I am going to try applying it strictly to my knees... baby, please. I want to give the product a fair shake and I feel this is the best way to see what it can do. The last couple days of applying it my right knee have already shown noticeable relief to the extent where doing SSB this morning was hardly a nuisance. So following training this morning I applied it 0.5ml to both knees. I LOOOOOVE the way cooling sensation feels on them.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Helios Plus update. Due to the nature of the issues with my arm (unidentified) and shoulder (calcific tendinitis) I am going to try applying it strictly to my knees... baby, please. I want to give the product a fair shake and I feel this is the best way to see what it can do. The last couple days of applying it my right knee have already shown noticeable relief to the extent where doing SSB this morning was hardly a nuisance. So following training this morning I applied it 0.5ml to both knees. I LOOOOOVE the way cooling sensation feels on them.
Reading while applying Helios to knees haha

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right? The cooling hits hard and feels so damn great. I hope Nos is cooking up a ton of this stuff.