ZOO Gets Serious (Nutrition Solutions) ft. APEX, CEL, and VLNS - Prep Log and stack at top of page 6

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I appreciate everyone's kind words and support in this thread. Here are some new product links for those who are interested.

And from now until June 1st, you can use code memorialday30 to save 30% off all SNS and CEL products, including already discounted stacks.

VASO6 - 120 caps - Value Size - New Release Thread:

Furosap XT - 30 caps - Natural Testosterone Booster & Libido Enhancer - New Release Thread:

Anacyclus XT - 120 caps - New Release Thread:

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m going to be getting some of that Vaso6!!! Thanks for the info and the discount! Great deal here guys. 💪🏻😎

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m going to be getting some of that Vaso6!!! Thanks for the info and the discount! Great deal here guys. 💪🏻😎
I think you'll be very pleased. Not sure if you'd tried it solo yet, but VASO6 is a great ingredient. And good for so much more than just pumps - pumps, endurance, recovery, blood pressure, cardiovascular support, erection quality, & more.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good man! Let me know about the boners (no homo). My **** works fine but just like with a good physique it can always be harder hahaha
Roger that, I won’t send pics 😉

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fasted Weight: 196 lbs

My average weight this week has been up about 1-1.5 lbs than previously. This is likely a result of my increased veggie and hydration intake. Although I hope that it implies my body is in a slight growth state as I appear to be as lean or a touch leaner. Ideally, I'd like to recomp at 205 lbs to stay above 200 (even if for my own ego lol). Not pushing anything though as healing is always the priority.

I'm happy to say this has been the most successful week yet in regards to my arm. It has done well to support my current workout regimen without much discomfort and any "odd sensations" following training would quickly subside. My left shoulder tendinitis is bugging though.

Better yet, I was able to use the 10 lbs dumbbells, albeit very conservatively at 6-8 reps for only one set M-Th. Further, my "Circuit City" workout is overall improving and, again, my body felt surprisingly strong yesterday despite it being the 4th consecutive day doing the routine.

At this point I have to suspect the added supplements, namely GlycoPhase and Lean Edge, are making a difference in making steady progress with strength, body composition, and recovery (better sleep since adding SNS GABA). Speaking of which, I have been having some wild ass dreams haha.

In other good news, my knee felt good for today's leg specific workout and the wheels felt pretty strong. However, rather than increasing reps or weight I opted to slow down the time under tension and emphasize the all important mind-muscle connection. For me this is by far the best approach and my joints are very appreciative of it. Also, it prevents form from getting sloppy. My quads and hams are gassed but my knees feel good. Shout out to Joint Support XT for keeping them ship shape!

I can't wait to get my DPS package today and toss in some PeakO2. I'll follow this up by grabbing Vaso6 this weekend since SNS/CEL is having a sweeeeeeeeet 30% off sale. Oh, Liver Support XT too because it has that good good NAC in it. Definitely will be throwing up some pics of my epic stash that seems to grow by the week. I'm talking about those intelligent gains, baby!!!

This weekend I will follow a similar recovery approach to last's. I need to do some more work on VLNS and may start up some articles as has been discussed in this log. Of course, gonna whip up some of my healthy ass burgers and watch UFC fights 💪🏻😎

edit: just checked and there are no ufc fights tomorrow :(((((

LEG WORKOUT

Linear Leg Press:
1, 3, 5, 7 plates: 10 rep warmup
9 plates: 8 x 3

Seated Leg Press:
335 lbs: 15 x 3

Single Leg Extension:
55 lbs: 5
100 lbs: 10 x 3

Single Leg Curl:
55 lbs: 5
100 lbs: 10 x 3

Hip Abduction:
160 lbs: 10
260 lbs: 12 x 3

Hip Adduction:
160 lbs: 10
260 lbs: 12 x 3

Finished with 40 minutes of treadmill at 3.5 speed and 0 incline.

Last edited:
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Friday Fun. Here is my Meal 2, which is more of a snack. It’s reallllllyyyyyy good haha

2 Scoops Dymatize ISO 100 (peanut butter)
70g Frozen Blueberries
20g Raw Almonds
1/2 tsp Iodized Salt
4 truvia packets (yeah yeah I know sweeteners lol)
Lots of ice

400 cals
Protein: 54g
Carbs: 17g
Fat: 12g
Sounds good! I've been doing a similar smoothie but using vanilla powder and raspberries. Taste is hard to beat!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dude that sounds bomb af. What brand powder? Toss some pics up haha
I'll grab a pic next time a make one! I typically use APS isomorph vanilla with frozen store brand raspberries. Sometimes I use vanilla flavored almond milk and it's pretty much dessert at this point :LOL:

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I see 200lbs and Ripped Soon !

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'll grab a pic next time a make one! I typically use APS isomorph vanilla with frozen store brand raspberries. Sometimes I use vanilla flavored almond milk and it's pretty much dessert at this point :LOL:
Haha that's what's up! That's why I like shakes so much. It let's us have our "desserts" and eat it too :D

I see 200lbs and Ripped Soon !
Thanks, Rocket! I'm really hoping to be a lean 200-205 lbs but man is it hard to make gains with my limited training ability. I never thought gaining weight would be my issue as it was usually easier to do that than lose weight.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fasted Weight: 195.8 lbs

Had a nice 3 days "off from work" and spent it working on VLNS lol. Made some huge headway on the new Juice Daddy and Daft Pump themes/concepts to further the brand's development. During this I enjoyed a little increase in calories largely by way of swapping one of my meals out for 93/7 beef on 2 sourdough English muffins along with a bag of broccoli. In this meal for I also included 2 sugar free jello cups with about 4 servings of Reddi Whip as a cheat (Sat/Sun only). Shizzz is good. No regrets. These are the average macros across the 3 days:

Calories: 2350
Protein: 244g
Carbs: 181g
Fat: 59g

Now! The big spike in carbs is due in part to this revelation... I went through my FitBit and cross referenced the green bean entries to that of the actual product label only to find that the carb/calories are in fact about 2.5 times what was used for the original entries on my initial macro reporting. So I was eating about 100 calories more than I thought lol.

Effective tomorrow, my macros have been adjusted/corrected to the following:
Calories: 2180
Protein: 255g
Carbs: 158g
Fat: 49g

Other adjustments:
- Increased minimum M-Fri steps from 8,000 to 10,000
- Increased Lean Edge dose from 4 caps once per day to 4 caps twice per day.
- SNS Peak O2 has been added at 3 caps preworkout and 3 caps post workout.
- Lowered my post workout oatmeal from 55g to 50g (removes about 20 cals and is unnoticed.
- I will maintain increased veggies of 200g green beans and 200g cauliflower in my last meal until next revaluation.
- I have leftover Berberne caps which I have been using at 1 x 600mg cap (post workout meal) along with 2 caps of GlycoPhase twice per day (Meals 3 and 4). I will discontinue the Berberine and sub it with 4 caps GlycoPhase for the post workout meal.

Upcoming adjustments (to be added upon arrival):
- SNS Vaso6 has been ordered.
- CEL Anabolic Effect has been ordered.
- Focus XT Caffeine Free has been ordered (this will be great to have for the office job).

Performance wise I have been feeling good and increased the working weight on SSB, Deads, and Reverse Hyper by 10 lbs today. Again, my lower right back is the main limiting factor to "pushing it" so if that acts up I will immediately lower the weight. My arm is also developing a little more endurance (knock on wood) and is handling my workouts much better. I haven't done much to increase weight outside of slowly trying build up pec dec (5-10 lbs) and DB curls (by way of 3-5 more reps with the 10 lbs). If I'm still feeling good I'll increase the reps on shoulder exercises tomorrow. Today's workout report:

Safety Squat
Body: 15
80 lbs: 15
170 lbs: 16
220 lbs: 12
260 lbs: 8

Harness Deadlifts
226 lbs: 16
316 lbs: 12
406 lbs: 8

Reverse Hyper
196 lbs: 15 x 3

Lateral Raise Machine
40 lbs: 16
70 lbs: 12
100 lbs: 8

Front Raise Machine

Reverse Pec Deck
55 lbs: 16
90 lbs: 12
125 lbs: 8

Pec Deck
60 lbs: 16
85 lbs: 10

Triceps Pressdown (V-grip)
15 lbs: 16
25 lbs: 12
35 lbs: 10
25 lbs: 10
15 lbs: 10

DB Biceps
5 lbs: 10 - Both Arms
7.5 lbs: 10 - Both Arms
10 lbs: 10 - Both Arms
20 lbs: 16 - Left Arm
35 lbs: 8 - Left Arm

Crunch Machine + Unilateral Leg Raise
3 sets at 100 lbs. Each set is as follows
10 reps + left leg
10 reps + right leg
10 reps crunch only

Calf Extensions
175 lbs: 3 x AMRAP

Cardio
Treadmill at 3.5 and 0 incline for 35 minutes after training.
10 minute walk in the afternoon.
Minimum of 9000 steps per day.

Last edited:
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m so glad you’re logging again. You’re writing is so thorough and I actually enjoy following along. I wish I had some discipline in how I eat. It’s like steak, more meat, chicken...CARBS!
Thanks, bro! It really helps knowing I have dope peeps like you actually following and reading. It would be tough otherwise even though it does feel nice to just write thoughts and ideas down. I hope the logs are helpful in some regard. Haha and as far as the discipline that is a product of my innate stress/anxiety. Maybe it is a control thing, but I feel much better when I have a set plan in place. I get very uneasy (even upset) when I have to just wing it. This is good and bad as I am not very flexible in day to day life lol

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks, bro! It really helps knowing I have dope peeps like you actually following and reading. It would be tough otherwise even though it does feel nice to just write thoughts and ideas down. I hope the logs are helpful in some regard. Haha and as far as the discipline that is a product of my innate stress/anxiety. Maybe it is a control thing, but I feel much better when I have a set plan in place. I get very uneasy (even upset) when I have to just wing it. This is good and bad as I am not very flexible in day to day life lol
My wife is that way. Tracks every piece of food that goes into her body. Yet, with me it’s like “ I need you to eat all of this!” Or I want dessert but don’t have the macros so you need to eat 98% of it. I’m not complaining I love food and probably substitute it for other things I no longer partake in haha.
Keep killing it, brother!

Reactions: ZOO
wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My wife is that way. Tracks every piece of food that goes into her body. Yet, with me it’s like “ I need you to eat all of this!” Or I want dessert but don’t have the macros so you need to eat 98% of it. I’m not complaining I love food and probably substitute it for other things I no longer partake in haha.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am enjoying the log also, I find it very motivating !!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Fasted Weight: 195.8 lbs

Had a nice 3 days "off from work" and spent it working on VLNS lol. Made some huge headway on the new Juice Daddy and Daft Pump themes/concepts to further the brand's development. During this I enjoyed a little increase in calories largely by way of swapping one of my meals out for 93/7 beef on 2 sourdough English muffins along with a bag of broccoli. In this meal for I also included 2 sugar free jello cups with about 4 servings of Reddi Whip as a cheat (Sat/Sun only). Shizzz is good. No regrets. These are the average macros across the 3 days:

Calories: 2350
Protein: 244g
Carbs: 181g
Fat: 59g

Now! The big spike in carbs is due in part to this revelation... I went through my FitBit and cross referenced the green bean entries to that of the actual product label only to find that the carb/calories are in fact about 2.5 times what was used for the original entries on my initial macro reporting. So I was eating about 100 calories more than I thought lol.

Effective tomorrow, my macros have been adjusted/corrected to the following:
Calories: 2180
Protein: 255g
Carbs: 157g
Fat: 53g

Other adjustments:
- Increased minimum M-Fri steps from 8,000 to 9000-10,000 range.
- Increased Lean Edge dose from 4 caps once per day to 4 caps twice per day.
- SNS Peak O2 has been added at 3 caps preworkout and 3 caps post workout.
- Lowered my post workout oatmeal from 55g to 50g (removes about 20 cals and is unnoticed.
- I will maintain increased veggies of 200g green beans and 200g cauliflower in my last meal until next revaluation.
- I have leftover Berberne caps which I have been using at 1 x 600mg cap (post workout meal) along with 2 caps of GlycoPhase twice per day (Meals 3 and 4). I will discontinue the Berberine and sub it with 4 caps GlycoPhase for the post workout meal.

Upcoming adjustments (to be added upon arrival):
- SNS Vaso6 has been ordered.
- CEL Anabolic Effect has been ordered.
- Focus XT Caffeine Free has been ordered (this will be great to have for the office job).

Performance wise I have been feeling good and increased the working weight on SSB, Deads, and Reverse Hyper by 10 lbs today. Again, my lower right back is the main limiting factor to "pushing it" so if that acts up I will immediately lower the weight. My arm is also developing a little more endurance (knock on wood) and is handling my workouts much better. I haven't done much to increase weight outside of slowly trying build up pec dec (5-10 lbs) and DB curls (by way of 3-5 more reps with the 10 lbs). If I'm still feeling good I'll increase the reps on shoulder exercises tomorrow. Today's workout report:

Safety Squat
Body: 15
80 lbs: 15
170 lbs: 16
220 lbs: 12
260 lbs: 8

Harness Deadlifts
226 lbs: 16
316 lbs: 12
406 lbs: 8

Reverse Hyper
196 lbs: 15 x 3

Lateral Raise Machine

Front Raise Machine

Reverse Pec Deck
55 lbs: 16
90 lbs: 12
125 lbs: 8

Pec Deck
60 lbs: 16
85 lbs: 10

Triceps Pressdown (V-grip)
15 lbs: 16
25 lbs: 12
35 lbs: 10
25 lbs: 10
15 lbs: 10

DB Biceps
5 lbs: 10 - Both Arms
7.5 lbs: 10 - Both Arms
10 lbs: 10 - Both Arms
20 lbs: 16 - Left Arm
35 lbs: 8 - Left Arm

Crunch Machine + Unilateral Leg Raise
3 sets at 100 lbs. Each set is as follows
10 reps + left leg
10 reps + right leg
10 reps crunch only

Calf Extensions
175 lbs: 3 x AMRAP

Cardio
Treadmill at 3.5 and 0 incline for 35 minutes after training.
10 minute walk in the afternoon.
Minimum of 9000 steps per day.
Nice workout and weight on the exercises!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I 100% agree. It is far better to have a little extra food in the day as your "vice" than the previous. The two important things here are you happy? Are you healthy? If yes, then I say carry on!

I am enjoying the log also, I find it very motivating !!
Thanks, Rocket! And likewise! Good to see you getting in there, killing it, and making changes :)

Nice workout and weight on the exercises!
Appreciate that, Lean! Always great to have you in here. Team tasty shake for the win haha :D

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yep, I agree. I went ham this weekend and ate whatever and everything I wanted while with family and it was totally worth it!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yep, I agree. I went ham this weekend and ate whatever and everything I wanted while with family and it was totally worth it!
No objections from me! I'm happy to hear you enjoyed a good meal and, even more, quality time with the family. If there is anything I learned from pursuing bodybuilding it is that there is no replacement for personal relationships :)

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In! This is going to be good. Nice little detour from your regular programming. I can attest to that for sure.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bro you aren’t going to stall your fat loss with broccoli! More you eat, the more fiber will be competing with the other nutrients for absorption - pretty close to a free food. Even looking at the calories it may have, think of the potential food you’re inevitably displacing with all of that volume.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bro you aren’t going to stall your fat loss with broccoli! More you eat, the more fiber will be competing with the other nutrients for absorption - pretty close to a free food. Even looking at the calories it may have, think of the potential food you’re inevitably displacing with all of that volume.
Dat rafinose doe! Haha. But yeah you’re right and that’s why I decided to keep my veggies increased in my evening meal. It does a lot to stave off hunger and allow me to continue the course with a lot less pain during the process.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fasted weight: 196.8

Rapid daily update.

- Massive preworkout (post weigh in) BM. Towering, bros.

- More ridiculous dreams. In short, I was involved in a crazy car wreck. I was not injured and somehow wandered my way into a restaurant owned and operated by Kevin Smith. He served up some great food while providing humor and good conversation as I ate haha

- Another successful workout in the books! In fact, I was able to do the pec dec with 90 lbs.

- I swapped my Tigers Blood EAAs for Pineapple Banana flavor in my post workout meal this morning. I think I prefer Tigers Blood but it’s nice to have a little variety.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm currently rocking pineapple banana in the mix. Switch between that and Mango right now intra, with Mango being my favorite!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm currently rocking pineapple banana in the mix. Switch between that and Mango right now intra, with Mango being my favorite!
Do you use the mango as a drink or in your food like me? Serious question haha. Do you think the Mango would go well with my post workout meal? I almost opted for that.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dat rafinose doe! Haha. But yeah you’re right and that’s why I decided to keep my veggies increased in my evening meal. It does a lot to stave off hunger and allow me to continue the course with a lot less pain during the process.
Should help lower LDL as well with the inevitable dietary fat indigestion it will promote. I mean yeah diet is only ~30% of lipid levels they say, but it’s all positive change at least in this scenario.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Should help lower LDL as well with the inevitable dietary fat indigestion it will promote. I mean yeah diet is only ~30% of lipid levels they say, but it’s all positive change at least in this scenario.
100% bro. I need every gram of health improvement I can muster!

Speaking of. You see this meat shortage nonsense? I feel like it’s a conspiracy at play haha

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
100% bro. I need every gram of health improvement I can muster!

Speaking of. You see this meat shortage nonsense? I feel like it’s a conspiracy at play haha
No, but not too surprised if it was - as long as I can get a full belly I’m not too worried. It’s a lot harder when cutting, but when I’m just trying to keep my weight up like now, the sheer amount of carbs I’m able to intake means my protein requirements drop drastically. The more you eat, the less it matters what the source is

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No, but not too surprised if it was - as long as I can get a full belly I’m not too worried. It’s a lot harder when cutting, but when I’m just trying to keep my weight up like now, the sheer amount of carbs I’m able to intake means my protein requirements drop drastically. The more you eat, the less it matters what the source is
Lol quite. I’m still convinced it’s the vegan agenda at work here though hahaha. Still, I think I will do my egg and egg whites for evening protein source instead of burkey. It’s filling and cheaper too.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lol quite. I’m still convinced it’s the vegan agenda at work here though hahaha. Still, I think I will do my egg and egg whites for evening protein source instead of burkey. It’s filling and cheaper too.
Broccoli egg/white omelette with salsa!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I got a frezzer full of Venison, no shortage here!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd do that to but I do eggs and egg whites in the AM so gotta mix it up in the PM. Although I like eggs and oatmeal so much that I would probably do that in the PM as well. :ROFLMAO:

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Broccoli egg/white omelette with salsa!
I just might try that! I ended up doing my usual "mash style" with the cauliflower and green beans. I added some of the pineapple banana EAAs to the mix and it was really good. Like have fresh fruit in my bowl. I'm going to try it again but with Frank's Red Hot tonight. Yum!

I got a frezzer full of Venison, no shortage here!
Good man! If things go to **** I'm staying at your pad haha

I'd do that to but I do eggs and egg whites in the AM so gotta mix it up in the PM. Although I like eggs and oatmeal so much that I would probably do that in the PM as well. :ROFLMAO:
Haha I don't blame ya man. I eat my ground burkey and potatoes twice in the middle of the day so I get a good pause in between. If I wasn't watching my carbs and calories I would for sure eat my oatmeal and egg mix twice per day... or more if I didn't give any care. It's my favorite meal by far :D

Attachments

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It’s so funny how much better everything tastes when you are in a deficit and hungry for all of your meals *sighs wistfully*

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It’s so funny how much better everything tastes when you are in a deficit and hungry for all of your meals *sighs wistfully*
After the eating disorder level of deprivation I’ve put myself through all of my meals are now on par with being a cheat.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today’s rapid update.

Fasted weight: 195.6 lbs

Overall, mood is a little low. Not terrible but certainly feeling a bit down compared to previous days.

Arm did well today and even managed pec dec up to 95 lbs at my top set. I’m really looking forward to getting into the low 100 range soon. I’m finally able to feel my chest muscles getting decent activation again.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you use the mango as a drink or in your food like me? Serious question haha. Do you think the Mango would go well with my post workout meal? I almost opted for that.
Drink, always. I have never added my aminos to my food, LOL. I mean I guess if you're having something fruity to eat it might taste good? Mango oats just don't have the same ring to it though as a mango shake.

Although I might be down for some mango chicken salsa...

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Drink, always. I have never added my aminos to my food, LOL. I mean I guess if you're having something fruity to eat it might taste good? Mango oats just don't have the same ring to it though as a mango shake.

Although I might be down for some mango chicken salsa...
Yeah that’s what I plan on doing with the pineapple banana aminos. I think it’ll go good with the Franks. Bostin used to have pineapple in my post workout meal with beef, rice, and black beans. Fucking loved it so I’m hoping this will hit on that same feel.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You probably like Pineapple on pizza too ............ 🤮

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You probably like Pineapple on pizza too ............ 🤮
I had the same thought :ROFLMAO:

Although I will say depending on what type of pizza it is pinneapple on the pizza is not the worst!