Zoloft or (SSRI's) and tropinol xp iforce rep

hoskins21

hoskins21

Awards
Anyone know by chance what the label on trop xp is talking about with SSRI's (such as Zoloft) which I take and not taking the supplement? Of course your normal physician says "you don't need to take that supplement, your big enough and have plenty of testosterone at your age" so anyone on here like minded as us. Who just wants to move weight, cast a huge shadow and make people gawk and loves to live large and feel good please dig with me and help me out here! Concerns me more than anything. Im honestly not that concerned. Or wasn't until I read up on ssri syndrome or something to that nature.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Anyone know by chance what the label on trop xp is talking about with SSRI's (such as Zoloft) which I take and not taking the supplement? Of course your normal physician says "you don't need to take that supplement, your big enough and have plenty of testosterone at your age" so anyone on here like minded as us. Who just wants to move weight, cast a huge shadow and make people gawk and loves to live large and feel good please dig with me and help me out here! Concerns me more than anything. Im honestly not that concerned. Or wasn't until I read up on ssri syndrome or something to that nature.
What's in tropinol exactly? Lol by the way serotonin syndrome is extremely rare. They talk about that reaction with everything. Hell I'm on lexapro and it says I can't take cold medicine. Do I? Of course I do. Hell I used to use cocaine and ecstasy on 300 mg of zoloft

hoskins21

hoskins21

Awards
It's a test booster by iforce. Supposed to be pretty good. I'm not a PH guy, and wanting to reach out past protein and basics. Have no problem getting big or lean. But want to go to another level. Curious for health though with you guys who might be able to help.

hoskins21

hoskins21

Awards
What's in tropinol exactly? Lol by the way serotonin syndrome is extremely rare. They talk about that reaction with everything. Hell I'm on lexapro and it says I can't take cold medicine. Do I? Of course I do. Hell I used to use cocaine and ecstasy on 300 mg of zoloft
Lol. That's serious! I don't know much about it. I know a lot is a "scare tactic" or protection deal for themselves. But doesn't hurt to learn when you have resources like this.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wish I could help you on this, but I truly do not know, nor do I feel confident in the reaction of SSRI's and Tropinol XP.

Sorry bro!

Mike

JD261985

Banned
Awards
If it makes you feel better I'm on 40 mg lexapro and have used every ingredient in tropinol xp

hoskins21

hoskins21

Awards
Thank you guys. I'll seek further medical advice before attempting. But appreciate your help fellas

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
best to ask whoever gave you those ssri's to look at the tropinol xp ingredients to see what they would recommend

hoskins21

hoskins21

Awards
best to ask whoever gave you those ssri's to look at the tropinol xp ingredients to see what they would recommend
I agree with that 100%. Problem is, most GPs don't have a clue when it comes to BB supplements or anything else of that nature. I'll try and see if she will though. Thanks.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
have a look into testabolan.. its built on divinil and helps to improve your "free" testosterone, which will definitely help you reach that next level. I take 6 a day every day...

hoskins21

hoskins21

Awards
have a look into testabolan.. its built on divinil and helps to improve your "free" testosterone, which will definitely help you reach that next level. I take 6 a day every day...[/QUOTE

Ok. Thank you. I will look it up.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
have a look into testabolan.. its built on divinil and helps to improve your "free" testosterone, which will definitely help you reach that next level. I take 6 a day every day...
Def a suitable replacement. Testabolan is actually one of my staples!!!

Mike

hoskins21

hoskins21

Awards
Awesome! Starting to like iforce. Jose might hook me up with a bottle since he talked me into the tropinol lol. Preciate it.