ZMK from MST

I think day dreaming has been stigmatized as something you do when you are bored or not attentive. This isn't true. Anytime you are in a state of critical thought, you are day dreaming. Day dreaming is an old name given to rumination.

What about when you are in the shower? Getting ready for work? Driving to and from work? Are you thinking about things then?

I ask because ZMK is notably nootropic in that it can improve cognitive performance and capacity. I'm asking you about your day dreaming/night dreaming in the way that I have so I don't frame you to answer how I am hoping you will answer. I'm curious if you have noticed any cognitive improvements on your own.

aha-I see where you are going, my interpretation of day dreaming was mind wandering on idle thoughts....when put the way you are asking I can honestly say that I do seem to be planning things out in my head before doing them much more often. for example even with simple tasks I will be running thoughts through my head about the best way to do it. hell, I've even been visualizing doing tasks....


dang, it never even occurred to me that I have been doing this until you mentioned it!!!
 
aha-I see where you are going, my interpretation of day dreaming was mind wandering on idle thoughts....when put the way you are asking I can honestly say that I do seem to be planning things out in my head before doing them much more often. for example even with simple tasks I will be running thoughts through my head about the best way to do it. hell, I've even been visualizing doing tasks....


dang, it never even occurred to me that I have been doing this until you mentioned it!!!

Interesting! You think it is moreso now than before ZMK?
 
Interesting! You think it is moreso now than before ZMK?

it is not something I noticed before, I've always put some thought into tasks before jumping in, but I notice it much more now than before.

I had to use a leaf blower to clean out leaves around bushes at barnes and noble today then blow off parking lot, all the way there I was thinking about the layout and direction of wind. it turned out real nice and the management was pretty happy, which made me happy, lol.
 
I had to use a leaf blower to clean out leaves around bushes at barnes and noble today then blow off parking lot, all the way there I was thinking about the layout and direction of wind. it turned out real nice and the management was pretty happy, which made me happy, lol.

Looks like you are making some new neural connections! Stay on it! Excited about your progress, T!
 
tonight will be my last dose of ZMK...will put up final review tomorrow

MySTeek will the oct code still be good in nov? won't be able to place a order till end of week...
 
FINAL REVIEW

sleep was enhanced, didn't fall asleep any quicker but once asleep it was deep and satisfying. I woke up feeling more rested even though amount of sleep remained the same. one of the big things was waking up less stiff and sore, at age 60 I have gotten used to stiffness and soreness upon waking, I noticed less of this while using ZMK. I have no clue why, but my weekly dose of trt gave me an increased libido boost that lasted for a few days after injection, this was a pleasant surprise.

one final thing, without even noticing it until MySTeek brought it to my attention, I was planning things out in my head in advance of doing them much more often-even what I consider simple tasks, I feel this helped me be more productive!!!


will be getting more ZMK...I should make this a staple!!!
 
tonight will be my last dose of ZMK...will put up final review tomorrow

MySTeek will the oct code still be good in nov? won't be able to place a order till end of week...
AMNOV50 ;)
FINAL REVIEW

sleep was enhanced, didn't fall asleep any quicker but once asleep it was deep and satisfying. I woke up feeling more rested even though amount of sleep remained the same. one of the big things was waking up less stiff and sore, at age 60 I have gotten used to stiffness and soreness upon waking, I noticed less of this while using ZMK. I have no clue why, but my weekly dose of trt gave me an increased libido boost that lasted for a few days after injection, this was a pleasant surprise.

one final thing, without even noticing it until MySTeek brought it to my attention, I was planning things out in my head in advance of doing them much more often-even what I consider simple tasks, I feel this helped me be more productive!!!


will be getting more ZMK...I should make this a staple!!!

Thanks for the final review, dude! So glad you liked it!
 
AMNOV50 ;)


Thanks for the final review, dude! So glad you liked it!

Thanks for the code. I have used ZMA for years. 12 weeks on 4 weeks off. My wife and daughter take it as well.
Looking forward to ZMK. If it has thebigt stamp of approval I got to give it a shot.
I was pretty impressed with your RPG.
 
Thanks for the code. I have used ZMA for years. 12 weeks on 4 weeks off. My wife and daughter take it as well.
Looking forward to ZMK. If it has thebigt stamp of approval I got to give it a shot.
I was pretty impressed with your RPG.

admittedly I hadn't used zma for many years, but I would bet money that ZMK is hands down better than zma….with the code it makes MST products a great deal, will be placing a order tomorrow!!!

AMNOV50..great deal here guys!!!!
 
FINAL REVIEW

sleep was enhanced, didn't fall asleep any quicker but once asleep it was deep and satisfying. I woke up feeling more rested even though amount of sleep remained the same. one of the big things was waking up less stiff and sore, at age 60 I have gotten used to stiffness and soreness upon waking, I noticed less of this while using ZMK. I have no clue why, but my weekly dose of trt gave me an increased libido boost that lasted for a few days after injection, this was a pleasant surprise.

one final thing, without even noticing it until MySTeek brought it to my attention, I was planning things out in my head in advance of doing them much more often-even what I consider simple tasks, I feel this helped me be more productive!!!


will be getting more ZMK...I should make this a staple!!!

so glad you noticed benefits. Quality over quantity, always.
 
As well have been usign ZMA for a long time - just ordered some ZMK. At 51 I could use some of that extra recovery...
 
As well have been usign ZMA for a long time - just ordered some ZMK. At 51 I could use some of that extra recovery...

willing to bet you find ZMK an upgrade over zma...hope you used the code, 50% off is huge!!!
 
As well have been usign ZMA for a long time - just ordered some ZMK. At 51 I could use some of that extra recovery...

Let us know how it treats you!
 
Back
Top