Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm using ol's sup3r pct from reading the ingredients the only ai in it is the same ingredient used in pes erase
Which is great for cortisol control and drying you out (you'll pee a lot and joints will get creaky) but is actually a rather poor AI it turns out. You'll probably be okay if you didn't have to run anything while you were on the Osta. If you don't have gyno issues now, you shouldn't w/ the Super PCT and no Osta.

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
Are you using any kind of AI? Formabolic or TransFORM would be a great option here. Personally using Ironflex's Formabolic right now and it's awesome; excellent formestane product.
but do you thing forma would have a place in a "natty stack" im contemplating what I'm going to run next

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
Which is great for cortisol control and drying you out (you'll pee a lot and joints will get creaky) but is actually a rather poor AI it turns out. You'll probably be okay if you didn't have to run anything while you were on the Osta. If you don't have gyno issues now, you shouldn't w/ the Super PCT and no Osta.
definitely good to know, and I didn't think that ingredient was worth much as an ai since I never see erase recommended for anything besides cutting

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Forma is steroidal in nature actually, but it's so ridiculously mild it seems to work fine in PCT; it just doesn't seem to affect recovery any (not like Osta, which is very debatable, I mean it's MILD). So while it's not actually a Natty stack, I would certainly count it as off-time as it doesn't put any strain on the body at all and works very well w/ natty testboosters too. And at the 2 pumps of Formabolic for 50mg/day it lasts foreverrrrrrrrrrr. I've been using it over 2.5 months, and 4 pumps/day lately even. Still quite a bit left.

Arimistane is definitely beneficial for cutting, as keeping cortisol down definitely promotes a leaner physique.

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
Do any of you know if it makes a difference for me to take all 4 caps of sup3r pct at once or should I take them throughout the day as the bottle says

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do any of you know if it makes a difference for me to take all 4 caps of sup3r pct at once or should I take them throughout the day as the bottle says
I've always followed label directions. It's your best advice.

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that's what I figured I was just hoping for convenience sake that someone would say otherwise

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah that's what I figured I was just hoping for convenience sake that someone would say otherwise
Arimistane seems to run thru me very quickly; I notice the hardening for about 4 hours. So I'd advise thru the day

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
10-1-14
Back/abs
Pull-ups:5,5,5
Deadlift: 135x1,1 still feeling pain in my lower back
Pull-ups head in front of bar: 5,7,4,3
Kroc rows (first time trying these): 70x20,12
Machine row: 12,12,12,12
Hanging leg raises: 10,10 10
Ab wheel: 12,12,12
Hyper extensions long stretch at the bottom 2 sec hold on top: 15,15,15

Not a good day just trying to work around my injury, hopefully this heals up soon, it's effecting all of my workouts, and really getting annoying haha

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You still got the work in though. Being consistent on the gym means that every now and then life is going to get in the way of our preferred routine.

I'm relatively new to Krocs too, but I try to get them in on the first exercise. Otherwise you've lost that extra umph to puns out max reps.

Nice work Z.

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
You still got the work in though. Being consistent on the gym means that every now and then life is going to get in the way of our preferred routine. I'm relatively new to Krocs too, but I try to get them in on the first exercise. Otherwise you've lost that extra umph to puns out max reps. Nice work Z.
Yeah I didn't realize how tough the rows would be, everyone says they're great, and you see ppl ripping out 25-50 reps... I thought I would be able to hang in there haha

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You did the work for this workout in spite of the back issues. I recommend iForce Joint Help plus glucosamine to help heal the back. The second set of pull-ups is called "rear pull-ups". Nice job brother!

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
You did the work for this workout in spite of the back issues. I recommend iForce Joint Help plus glucosamine to help heal the back. The second set of pull-ups is called "rear pull-ups". Nice job brother!
I wasn't sure on the name so I figured I'd explain it lol, and I'll check out the joint help thanks

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wasn't sure on the name so I figured I'd explain it lol, and I'll check out the joint help thanks
lol I had to look those up on my JeFit app as I didn't know either. They are brutal! There are Rocky Style that combine regular pull-ups with the rear pull-ups! Brutal!

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
lol I had to look those up on my JeFit app as I didn't know either. They are brutal! There are Rocky Style that combine regular pull-ups with the rear pull-ups! Brutal!
I'll have to try those out next week.... Maybe Saturday And I forgot earlier my weight was 189 but I guess it could just be water loss from the arimistane

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
9-2-14
Shoulders
Standing OHP:barx10 65x10 95x5 115x3 135x2 155x3,3,5
Seated Arnold press: 60's x6,6,5
Side lateral raise: 20's x10,10,10
Rear delt lateral raise: 35's x8,8,8,8
Face pulls: 10,10,10
Today was a good day, matched a pr on OHP but this time I had no leg drive at all and last time it was more like a push press, I guess I'm gonna add in some calories, although it's most likely water weight the scale said 186 this morning and that's moving wayyy too fast for my likings

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SMHS on the OHPs! Fatty! Lol Nice job!

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, lol I still think I'm a fatty but I've been told other wise... I think this is the leanest I've ever been... Sadly, I would put me at 12-13 % I'm trying to very very slowly get to about 8 and then I'll decide what to do from there

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wish I was back at 12%.. Nice OHPs Z.

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
I wish I was back at 12%.. Nice OHPs Z.
It's kinda funny I've always floated around 20-25% and I used to think I would be satisfied at 12% and now that I'm here I am no where near satisfied

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've been pushing my weight up last few months, from 204 to 220 or so now. Watching my bf go up hasn't been fun, but I'm a lot stronger and just feel like a tree trunk. I'm just more powerful. Pros and cons I suppose.

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
Forgot to update yesterday
10-3-14
Legs and biceps
Squat- worked up to 315 x 6,3,1
Lying leg curl- 12,10,12, 8 (drop set) 8,8,6
Seated leg curl/ seated leg extension superset-
3x15-20
Biceps: db curl, ez bar 21's

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice job on the triple-plates!

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
10-4-14
Shoulders, triceps
OHP- work up to 145x5,5 135x5,5,5
Side laterals: 15x15,15,15
Rear delt raise: 15x6 20x6 25x6 25x6
Face pull: 12,12,12
Dips: 15,15,15,15,15
Cable overhead tricep extension: 12,12,12
I'm switching to an upper lower type split but not exactly
Monday: upper, chest strength, back width
Tuesday lower: deadlift
Wednesday: core work
Thursday: upper: back strength/thickness, chest hyper
Friday: lower: squat
Saturday: upper: shoulders, triceps
Sunday: rest

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
Gonna try that for a little while, atleast 5 weeks because that's how much I've written out so far which week 5 would be a deload type of week, I'll see what kind of progress I've made in the 5 weeks and adjust from there

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
Nice job on the triple-plates!
thanks man, i was trying for 4 sets of 6 but after the first set my back got tighttttt, I tried to push through but I didn't have it in me

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks man, i was trying for 4 sets of 6 but after the first set my back got tighttttt, I tried to push through but I didn't have it in me
I hate days like that.

Strong OHP's too. I have no idea where I sit with those.

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
Yea it was a pretty good day considering I got a little less than 4 hours of sleep, another thing yesterday was a high carb day and I weighed in this morning at 185 that's 6 lbs this week, way too damn fast, I know some was water but even with that it's too much

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea it was a pretty good day considering I got a little less than 4 hours of sleep, another thing yesterday was a high carb day and I weighed in this morning at 185 that's 6 lbs this week, way too damn fast, I know some was water but even with that it's too much
I've jumped up as much as 10# after carb days. Especially if it's high sodium like pizza or something.

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
Haha I was expecting a weight gain but that was another lb lost, I guess I didn't specify that though haha

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha I was expecting a weight gain but that was another lb lost, I guess I didn't specify that though haha
Oh... My. Lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Time to pick up a fork, brother. Osta shouldn't have really caused any glycogen superloading, so it's prob mainly subq water and, at 6lbs down, some muscle and fat loss.

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
I'm definitely going to have to up my eating with that split or I'll probably feel like death after the first week

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
10-6-2014
Upper (chest strength/back width)
Bench press: bar x10 95x8 135x5 185x2 225x1 250x3,3,3,3,3 225x4,3
Incline db bench: 70x8 80x6,5
Kroc rows: 60's x 25,25,15 (each arm)
Rear pull-ups(assisted)- 8,8,7,7
Wide grip lat pulldown- 12,12,12
6 way raise: 5's x10,10,10
Rear delt raise: 15's x8,8,8
This workout felt great and horrible at the same time haha, I've done a single bodypart bro split for a longggg time, this was way tougher than I anticipated and those 6 ways are new... I tried 10's at first, I felt so weird using the 5's and struggling!!! Haha

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice lifting Z. Its amazing how some of these seemingly simple lifts can kill you!

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man, I'm not sure if I've ever even used 5 lb Dumbbells before, and I didn't expect to struggle with them

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
6-ways re brutal. I stay at 5's with them too.

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
6-ways re brutal. I stay at 5's with them too.
I started at 10's and got 5 hardddddd reps then went holy crap! And grabbed the 5's, I'm just glad I didn't have to use the pink ones haha

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I started at 10's and got 5 hardddddd reps then went holy crap! And grabbed the 5's, I'm just glad I didn't have to use the pink ones haha
Lol.

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
10-7-2014
Lower
Front squat- 95x6 135x 6,6,12
Lying leg curl- 10,10 10
Seated leg curl/extension superset- 20/20,20/15,20/15

Was supposed to be a deadlift day but I still can't do them, and my back was feelin it a little on the front squats so I just left the weight low, I'm glad I have another lower body day this week because today sucked!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Showing up is half the battle! Let that back heal brother. What supps are you taking to heal it?

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
At the moment nothing besides upping my fish oil and tons of water, I would be taking something else but funds are tight, if there something relatively cheap that would be beneficial I'm all ears, otherwise I guess it'll just take time

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can relate. I've been using iForce Joint Help. Seller on eBay has it for $26 to your door. Maintenance dose is 1 cap ED. For active joint issues I use 2 to 3 ED.

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
Hmm a lot of supp shops will match online prices... I wonder if eBay counts

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It's probably not a joint issue though; sounds like disk aggravation?

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
I was kinda wondering about that, and the only way to know for sure would be a chiro right?

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
10-9-2014
Back power/thickness, chest hyper
Catback rows- 45x10 90x8 115x6 90x8
Incline bench press- 95x12 135x8 165x8 165x6 drop set to 135x6
Db bench slight decline (plate under front of bench)- 50's x12 60's x10 50's x12
High pulley cable crossover/push-ups superset- 3 super sets 15 reps each movement
Face pulls- 15,15,15
I think I like this set up but I really won't know until my back is better, it's keeping me from doing a lot of movements that are important to this set up, my first lift today was supposed to be pendlay rows but I'm trying to avoid stressing my back, I think on my lower body's days i may move to single leg movements with Dumbbells to avoid spinal loading, and also to avoid bending over since most single leg movements have you almost completely vertical

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice workout setup. I like the volume you have there. Your back plan sounds good. Are you going to see a doctor?

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
Nice workout setup. I like the volume you have there. Your back plan sounds good. Are you going to see a doctor?
I'm going to give this plan 2 weeks before I schedule and appt., I think part of my problem has been that I kept trying heavy squats, and every time my back would just be starting to feel better I would attempt deadlifts, and then I would be back in square one, so 2 weeks with as little stress as possible on my back if I still feel the slightest pain I'll go to the dr