Zap & Balls are on Sale

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established

AJT Nutrition Protein Recover Balls now $17.95

Delicious Natural Peanut Butter Snack!
New & Improved Formula & Flavor!

Tired of chalky, tasteless, and expensive protein bars that are made with added sugars and preservatives? Instead of trying to force down an entire protein bar all at once, wouldn't it just be easier to have a bite-sized protein snack?

Protein Recovery Balls by ATJ Nutrition make a delicious pre-workout, post-workout, or anytime snack! Bite sized for easy snacking, each protein ball is made with natural peanut butter, natural granola, gluten-free honey, and 100% pure whey protein, with no added sugars or preservatives. Protein Recovery Balls are a healthy snack for all ages, as well as, those looking to lose/maintain weight or pack on lean muscle. Each 250 calorie serving contains 15 grams of protein, 20 carbs, and a good source of "healthy fats", with no trans fat.

Each 40 count container has 8 servings of delicious protein balls, which are equivalent to 8 protein bars!!! Economics has never tasted so good!

Core ZAP on Sale for $21.99

The ultimate pre-workout energy, focus, and strength supplement!

Take your physique to the next level with:

Jitter free, yet extreme energy
Awesome mental focus, clarity, and increased memory
Significant strength and performance increases
Enhanced sense of well being
Improved metabolism and fat loss
Increased libido and aggression

CORE ZAP is a unique combination of highly effective and proven ingredients in significant quantities that will give you workouts like you have never experienced before!

No other supplement comes close to matching this potent combination of clinically tested ingredients to provide sustained mental clarity and focus; extreme physical energy; enhanced strength; improved mood; increased libido; and increased fat loss.

CORE ZAP is no ordinary pre-workout stimulant. Each of these ingredients is present in sufficient quantities to give you an extreme pre-workout boost all by itself. But this scientifically designed formula carefully combines these elements to produce a positive, uplifting, energetic state of mind and body that you have never felt before.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Zap and Balls shouldn't be in the same sentence, it sounds painful if you know what I mean ;)

Awesome price on ZAP though. If you've tried RPM and are wondering how this compares, this is the perfect time. Or even if you just want to try out geranium, caffeine, icariin etc. in a great formula.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
2 x ZAP & 2 x RPM gets you rocking

that's a great price on Zap

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
I just got me a box of these balls in today. They FAR EXCEEDED my expectations in taste, and are extremely portable. The profile is solid, and their very small size allows me to use them to hit my macros so easily.

Seriously, the best tasting protein 'bar' I've ever bought.

A

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
I just got me a box of these balls in today. They FAR EXCEEDED my expectations in taste, and are extremely portable. The profile is solid, and their very small size allows me to use them to hit my macros so easily.

Seriously, the best tasting protein 'bar' I've ever bought.

Once again, thanks for the good word.