ZachH Trying to Get Shredded With APEX! (Eclipse/Lithos)

ZachHXx

ZachHXx

Awards
  • Established
Sup everyone. First off I want to thank nostrum420 for allowing me the pleasure of trying out these revolutionary topicals! At first glance of ingredient profiles, I knew I was in for quite the treat. I love the fact that he goes against the grain and brings new ingredients to the topical world. Can't say how stoked I am for this run.

Now, some of you know my journey already but for others who do not I will post some pictures of what I have came from over the last 6 years. I knew I was not living the life I wanted to live, and took massive action one day out of nowhere, and the rest is all history. I was hooked. Fitness has changed my life in every way possible. I wont dive into that much as to not take away from the log, but now I take my nutrition and fitness very seriously and hope to step on the mens physique stage sometime this year for the first time ever!

I just started Lithos/Eclipse this morning, and going to run them both at the full 10 pump dose throughout the run. My diet will be in a deficit 5-6 days out of the week with 1-2 days of re feeds around maintenance or just above. Training regimen will be lifting a minimum of 4 days per week usually split into legs/abs, push, pull, full body. Cardio 6 mornings out of the week before work.

Going to tag some people to get Apex Alchemy the attention they deserve!
muscleupcrohn
spiderduncan ArkAngel86 nubioso
Studhorse delsolrob shockrock3 MonteRXS rtmilburn SFreed Ulfhednar HIT4ME wesb2387 Tank999 DennisTheDane Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss blueline438 lifted67 smith_69 Daehlluks Old Witch FireTitan alphagainz
justhere4comm matt8483 ryane87 nostrum420 mmorso thebigt Dirty Dan Bmac63095 TNlifting Matthersby BloodManor angcd3 habajaba mmorso cwages TheMyth lukehayd thebigt Oconns28 jalfrey bloodnthunder jtmass Martyfnemec christ83189 BOSSMAN chedapalooza BennyMagoo79 Brienn8989 Tbl16 Bman1970 PoSiTiVeFLoW Cgkone LeanEngineer AntM1564 Studhorse Newth SouthPawSD christ83189 SkRaw85 flandersguy MrKleen73 Whisky Cscott622 Hyde bloodnthunder Newth love2liftkat stacy1212 RickyBlobby bigbeaph JoePaul39 adammorrow36 Rocket3015 swimfan65 Humble ELROCK

Here is a picture I took of myself the day I decided to change my life forever, about 6 years ago

20190119_131401.png

Selfies I literally just took after shower

20190119_133622.jpg
20190119_134005.jpg

As you can tell, chest and lower belly have always been huge problem areas because of all the loose skin I accquired from dropping my initial 95 LBS when I first got started. I went from 240 in the first picture, down to about 145 LBS and now I am back up to about 190 LBS since then. Been a long journey but this year I have more motivation than ever and going to try to shred down to 8/9% BF and maintain myself around 10% hopefully. Let's get it

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wow brother, that’s an amazing transformation. Ive a really similar one myself (although not quite at your current level yet) so I know how tough it is making wholesale lifestyle changes.

I’m in for sure, want to see where your journey goes

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I too am in, for sure!

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm in. Just remember when stealing someone's list to tag them into it so they can come along for the ride too. Lol

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm in!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm on the list?
I used to be the list keeper... then alas I can't remember sh*t. lol.

:insies:

:afro:

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sup everyone. First off I want to thank nostrum420 for allowing me the pleasure of trying out these revolutionary topicals! At first glance of ingredient profiles, I knew I was in for quite the treat. I love the fact that he goes against the grain and brings new ingredients to the topical world. Can't say how stoked I am for this run.

Now, some of you know my journey already but for others who do not I will post some pictures of what I have came from over the last 6 years. I knew I was not living the life I wanted to live, and took massive action one day out of nowhere, and the rest is all history. I was hooked. Fitness has changed my life in every way possible. I wont dive into that much as to not take away from the log, but now I take my nutrition and fitness very seriously and hope to step on the mens physique stage sometime this year for the first time ever!

I just started Lithos/Eclipse this morning, and going to run them both at the full 10 pump dose throughout the run. My diet will be in a deficit 5-6 days out of the week with 1-2 days of re feeds around maintenance or just above. Training regimen will be lifting a minimum of 4 days per week usually split into legs/abs, push, pull, full body. Cardio 6 mornings out of the week before work.

muscleupcrohn
delsolrob shockrock3 MonteRXS rtmilburn SFreed Ulfhednar HIT4ME wesb2387 Tank999 DennisTheDane Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss blueline438 lifted67 smith_69 Daehlluks Old Witch FireTitan alphagainz
justhere4comm matt8483 ryane87 nostrum420 mmorso thebigt Dirty Dan Bmac63095 TNlifting Matthersby BloodManor angcd3 habajaba mmorso cwages TheMyth lukehayd thebigt Oconns28 jalfrey bloodnthunder jtmass Martyfnemec christ83189 BOSSMAN chedapalooza BennyMagoo79 Brienn8989 Tbl16 Bman1970 PoSiTiVeFLoW Cgkone LeanEngineer AntM1564 Newth SouthPawSD christ83189 SkRaw85 flandersguy MrKleen73 Whisky Cscott622 Hyde bloodnthunder Newth love2liftkat stacy1212 RickyBlobby bigbeaph JoePaul39 adammorrow36 Rocket3015 swimfan65 Humble ELROCK

Here is a picture I took of myself the day I decided to change my life forever, about 6 years ago

View attachment 178287

View attachment 178289View attachment 178290

As you can tell, chest and lower belly have always been huge problem areas because of all the loose skin I accquired from dropping my initial 95 LBS when I first got started. I went from 240 in the first picture, down to about 145 LBS and now I am back up to about 190 LBS since then. Been a long journey but this year I have more motivation than ever and going to try to shred down to 8/9% BF and maintain myself around 10% hopefully. Let's get it
Nice work. Very impressive transformation.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Super Transformation Bro! I’am in for Gainz and Support.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I like your diet and training Scheme. Questions,How many minutes are you doing for a cardio session and what type of cardio you will be doing?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dang man great transformation! in on this for sure!

ZachHXx

ZachHXx

Awards
  • Established
I like your diet and training Scheme. Questions,How many minutes are you doing for a cardio session and what type of cardio you will be doing?
I don't do much cardio to be honest. I am a huge fan of high intensity walking - set the incline to 15% and around 3.5-4 MPH depending on how im feeling that day lol. When I get farther into my cut I always throw in 15-20 mins of stair master or bike after my lifts but as far as morning cardio goes before work, I usually just go for a light jog/fast walk for 25 mins or so get the heart rate going and blood flowing.

I walked my initial 95 LBS off so I have always been a fan of walking. My knees do not allow me to run much ( two meniscus tears, one surgery to remove one - need to get my left one removed now because it always tears so easy then I have to rest it and be careful with it or it causes me a lot of pain) so I have had to find various ways to get my cardio in instead of running. Stair master, incline 15% treadmill, bike and our gym has those Curve "treadmills" that are actually fantastic on my knees as well.

On my full body circuit days, that to me is great cardio as well because I don't do rest periods. I do rowing, this big sled that has wheels and you can adjust the resistance to push it around the track and load it with plates, medicine ball squats/throws, ropes, tire flips, sledge hammer on the tire, etc

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude, congratulations on the weight loss!

I tore my ACL, MCL, LCL and meniscus my junior year in high school. So, low impact cardio is the only cardio I do.

Subd for further progress!

ZachHXx

ZachHXx

Awards
  • Established
20190120_184901.jpg

20190120_185446.jpg

Trained chest/tris tonight- great pump with that lithos wow!! I have never been a vascular person FYI... some people are but me, it takes a lot for my veins to start poppin! So far so good. Strength was amazing and overall feeling good. still early though!

ZachHXx

ZachHXx

Awards
  • Established
Been playing around with dosing and my other supplements. Out of nowhere I started to feel pretty tired around 2-4 pm and increase caffeine content but, could be from low calories. Yesterday and today i used 6 pumps instead of 10 of eclipse, and the full 10 pumps of lithos. Feeling better last two days. Will go another couple at low dose, then increase it back up next week to 10 pumps and see if tired feeling comes back. Could have been for other reasons. Libido still high but still early, has only been 5 days. Will keep updating. Gym sessions and pumps have still been super solid and excited to see what I can do over this 6 week run!!

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Awesome stuff! I'm very interested to see what these do for ya. Amazing transformation, cool cool

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

muscleupcrohn
Studhorse delsolrob shockrock3 MonteRXS rtmilburn SFreed Ulfhednar HIT4ME wesb2387 Tank999 DennisTheDane Juicedeez utz BEAST73 Alpha1agreda LeanEngineer coltonwalker Brandinooooo Sparkss blueline438 lifted67 smith_69 Daehlluks Old Witch FireTitan alphagainz
justhere4comm matt8483 ryane87 nostrum420 mmorso thebigt Dirty Dan Bmac63095 TNlifting Matthersby BloodManor angcd3 habajaba mmorso cwages TheMyth lukehayd thebigt Oconns28 jalfrey bloodnthunder jtmass Martyfnemec christ83189 BOSSMAN chedapalooza BennyMagoo79 Brienn8989 Tbl16 Bman1970 PoSiTiVeFLoW Cgkone LeanEngineer AntM1564 Studhorse Newth SouthPawSD christ83189 SkRaw85 flandersguy MrKleen73 Whisky Cscott622 Hyde bloodnthunder Newth love2liftkat stacy1212 RickyBlobby bigbeaph JoePaul39 adammorrow36 Rocket3015 swimfan65 Humble ELROCK

View attachment 178287

View attachment 178289View attachment 178290

good on you!!!:fing02:

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Crazy transformation Zack! Seriously would never have guessed you were in the fat kids club too by how ripped you are now... Great work my friend!

ZachHXx

ZachHXx

Awards
  • Established
Daaaammnnn tonights chest/shoulder pump was insane. Shoulder, arm and chest veins I've never seen before!! Was solo dolo so hard to get good pictures... will get some progress pics soon when the woman goes with me next!! I had 3 different trainers walk up and tell me "im making them look bad", "your shoulders and traps are poppin dang son keep doing whatever you're doing" and "looking good bro".

Always makes you feel good when others who see you daily notice the changes. Strength was phenomenal and stamina was on point as well... feeling great. Excited to see what the end of this run looks like! So far so good

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Daaaammnnn tonights chest/shoulder pump was insane. Shoulder, arm and chest veins I've never seen before!! Was solo dolo so hard to get good pictures... will get some progress pics soon when the woman goes with me next!! I had 3 different trainers walk up and tell me "im making them look bad", "your shoulders and traps are poppin dang son keep doing whatever you're doing" and "looking good bro".

Always makes you feel good when others who see you daily notice the changes. Strength was phenomenal and stamina was on point as well... feeling great. Excited to see what the end of this run looks like! So far so good
best motivation there is....well maybe 2nd, for me it's hearing it from my woman who sees me naked on daily basis, lol.

ZachHXx

ZachHXx

Awards
  • Established
best motivation there is....well maybe 2nd, for me it's hearing it from my woman who sees me naked on daily basis, lol.
Hahaha yes that is always nice to hear as well. I can't trust mine though cuz she tells me I look good when I look like a bloated whale lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hahaha yes that is always nice to hear as well. I can't trust mine though cuz she tells me I look good when I look like a bloated whale lol
give it 30 years, lol....just sayin

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

OK, u just gotta stop right there before I am forced to buy this. It’s probably already too late...

ZachHXx

ZachHXx

Awards
  • Established
What other supps are you taking?
Lots of staples, but haven't started anything new since starting these products!!

Creatine, fish oil, orange triad, pre workouts, aminos, flexatril, evomuse clear edge, other random nootropics, various night time sleep formulas I rotate around, various proteins, been on Evomuse DCP over a year steady now, CLA, L carnitine, few others cant think of. But like I said, most of the above ive been on for years so I know when a product is making a difference or not and so far these are rockin!

OK, u just gotta stop right there before I am forced to buy this. It’s probably already too late...

Hahaha doooo ittt

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lots of staples, but haven't started anything new since starting these products!!

Creatine, fish oil, orange triad, pre workouts, aminos, flexatril, evomuse clear edge, other random nootropics, various night time sleep formulas I rotate around, various proteins, been on Evomuse DCP over a year steady now, CLA, L carnitine, few others cant think of. But like I said, most of the above ive been on for years so I know when a product is making a difference or not and so far these are rockin!

Hahaha doooo ittt
Not on the BMP yet?

ZachHXx

ZachHXx

Awards
  • Established
Progress shots from tonight... had another different older fella walk up and tell me "jeeze man you are looking shredded these days are you on one of your fancy diets again?!" Hahaa love it.
IMG_20190130_220518_324-1512x1890.jpg

IMG_20190130_220718_610-1512x1512.jpg

IMG_20190130_221039_891-1512x1890.jpg

IMG_20190130_220318_854-540x675.jpg

IMG_20190130_220858_742-1512x1890.jpg

IMG_20190130_221215_974-1512x1890.jpg

ZachHXx

ZachHXx

Awards
  • Established
Looking Good Bro! How is your recovery time between sets?
Amazing as long as im not going really heavy... tonight was one of those nights where I would do 5,6 sets of various exercises with no rest in between. Love days when im just feelin it like that. Lately ive had more days like that versus before I would have an occasional good day, and others I would be just unmotivated so it's probably a lot the mental aspect to be honest...being determined to get shredded and having many many people notice is enough to give you that extra push

ZachHXx

ZachHXx

Awards
  • Established
For breakfast I have been doing my morning "super shakes" with 5 oz angus top sirloin. Super shakes consist of (blended in the Ninja)

Oat Flour
Quinoa Flour
Hemp Seed Hearts
Coconut Oil
Spinach
Egg whites
1 Scoop whey flavor of choice (rotate between like 10 tubs)
PBFit (if using a chocolate or peanut butter whey)

OR

Lots of berries (blueberries, blackberries, raspberries) if I use either one of these proteins - my ON Blueberry N Oats whey/Ghost Blueberry toaster pastry whey)

Been doing the full 10 pump serving of each and so far LOVING APEX!! Think we got a winner here nostrum420

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
For breakfast I have been doing my morning "super shakes" with 5 oz angus top sirloin. Super shakes consist of (blended in the Ninja)

Oat Flour
Quinoa Flour
Hemp Seed Hearts
Coconut Oil
Spinach
Egg whites

OR

Lots of berries (blueberries, blackberries, raspberries) if I use either one of these proteins - my ON Blueberry N Oats whey/Ghost Blueberry toaster pastry whey)

Been doing the full 10 pump serving of each and so far LOVING APEX!! Think we got a winner here nostrum420
Awesoooome!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Are you allowed to have blueberries on Sundays?

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Oat Flour
Quinoa Flour
Hemp Seed Hearts
Coconut Oil
Spinach
Egg whites

OR

First off, amazing transformation. If you hadn't told me that starting picture was you I'd never believe it. Makes me think I need to work a lot harder.

Are you heating the coconut oil in your shakes? I tried using it once, but couldn't get over the chunky texture of the coconut oil globs. Tasted terrible. Ghost whey blueberry is the bomb though.

ZachHXx

ZachHXx

Awards
  • Established
First off, amazing transformation. If you hadn't told me that starting picture was you I'd never believe it. Makes me think I need to work a lot harder.

Are you heating the coconut oil in your shakes? I tried using it once, but couldn't get over the chunky texture of the coconut oil globs. Tasted terrible. Ghost whey blueberry is the bomb though.

Liquid coconut oil brother!!! Kroger has it in spray cans of liquid and jars of liquid. But much thanks I appreciate it

Switching to MCT oil soon to try out and see how I like it

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Liquid coconut oil brother!!! Kroger has it in spray cans of liquid and jars of liquid. But much thanks I appreciate it

Switching to MCT oil soon to try out and see how I like it
Not being a smarta$$ but....coconut oil IS mct oil, no?

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not being a smarta$$ but....coconut oil IS mct oil, no?
Quick answer: Its fractionated Coconut or Palm kernel....Extracting and isolating the MCTs from coconut or palm kernel
I use Fractionated Coconut oil. stays in the liquid form.
Great for Sex toys! lol

ZachHXx

ZachHXx

Awards
  • Established
Quick answer: Its fractionated Coconut or Palm kernel....Extracting and isolating the MCTs from coconut or palm kernel
I use Fractionated Coconut oil. stays in the liquid form.
Great for Sex toys! lol
Lmao. Yeah.

Example would be 20% forskolin vs F95 95%. MCT is way more expensive because it's a specific extract.