ZachH Trying to Get Shredded With APEX! (Eclipse/Lithos)

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I stared at that for days hoping i wouldnt have to ask the stupid question lmao. Thanks for the schooling guys!

ZachHXx

ZachHXx

Awards
  • Established
Been grinding steady and really focused on my career ATM sorry fellas. Things are still going great!! Been doing the full 10 pumps of each every morning, and I have been having amazing workouts, pumps off the charts and dried out nicely. I would say results leveled off around 3 weeks in and have been steady ever since then. I really love these products and will absolutely be taking advantage of APEX 25% OFF sale right now!

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It’d be great to see a side by side comparison if there was any change to your composition.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Been grinding steady and really focused on my career ATM sorry fellas. Things are still going great!! Been doing the full 10 pumps of each every morning, and I have been having amazing workouts, pumps off the charts and dried out nicely. I would say results leveled off around 3 weeks in and have been steady ever since then. I really love these products and will absolutely be taking advantage of APEX 25% OFF sale right now!
Awesome. Glad it's treating you well and that you're stocking up!