Your opinion of this fall bulking cycle? (dbol, cyp, deca, IGF-1)

dsw222

dsw222

Awards
I would like to get some opinions of a bulking cycle that I am planning on starting in late August.

Any feedback on this would be greatly appreciated. I put a lot of planning and research into this but want to make sure everything looks as effective as possible.

Stats: 6'8, 240 lbs, ~12%bf, 21 years old

Proposed Stack:

Test Cyp, 1-14 @ 500mg/wk (dual 250mg shots)

Deca, 1-12 @ 400mg/wk (dual 200mg shots)

Dbol, 1-6 @ 25 to 50mg ED

IGF-1 Long R3, 1-4 and 11-14 @ 40mcg bilaterally (20mcg each side) 3 times a week, shot 10 mins or so after my last workout set
Mon-delts, Weds-lats, Fri-biceps... the areas that I would like to improve the most. Might switch to different muscles for the second 4 week run.

Dex .25mg EOD (more if needed)

Cycle Support for liver

post cycle therapy: Torem 120-80-40-20
Start this 2 weeks after my last shot of cyp... is that a good timing, or would you do it differently because of the IGF-1? Or maybe move the second run of IGF-1 back a couple weeks so it continues to post cycle therapy?

Diet:
>= 5000 calories a day - ~500g protein, ~550g carbs, ~75g fat
(I dont want my carbs to be extremely high because I'm endomorphic)

^for example, basically eating 10oz chicken breast with 1/2 cup (measured dry) brown rice and some good fats every 2-2.5 hours

Plus all the normal supplements like multivitamin, fish oils, flax, etc

Lifting Schedule:
M: Delts, Traps
T: Quads, Hams, Calves
W: Back
R: Chest, Abs
F: Bi, Tri
Sa: Calves, Abs, Forearms
Su: Rest

I want to do some light cardio after lifting on tues, thurs, and saturday just to keep my cardiovascular health up... opinions?

A couple things I'm not sure on...

*I'm up in the air about whether or not to include dbol on this cycle. I have the IGF planned for the beginning weeks, so I may not need it... Opinions on this?

*How does the IGF-1 dosing scheme look? I read through Grunt's thread and decided that this would be a pretty safe way to run it. Like I mentioned before, I'm not positive which weeks I want to run the second round of it though.

Anything else I may have forgot?

I'd appreciate any kind of feedback you guys can give me on this :cheers:

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
I would like to get some opinions of a bulking cycle that I am planning on starting in late August.

Any feedback on this would be greatly appreciated. I put a lot of planning and research into this but want to make sure everything looks as effective as possible.

Proposed Stack:

IGF-1 Long R3, 1-4 and 11-14 @ 40mcg bilaterally (20mcg each side) 3 times a week, shot 10 mins or so after my last workout set
Mon-delts, Weds-lats, Fri-biceps... the areas that I would like to improve the most. Might switch to different muscles for the second 4 week run.

Cycle Support for liver

Start this 2 weeks after my last shot of cyp... is that a good timing, or would you do it differently because of the IGF-1? Or maybe move the second run of IGF-1 back a couple weeks so it continues to post cycle therapy?

Diet:

^for example, basically eating 10oz chicken breast with 1/2 cup (measured dry) brown rice and some good fats every 2-2.5 hours

Lifting Schedule:

I want to do some light cardio after lifting on tues, thurs, and saturday just to keep my cardiovascular health up... opinions?

*I'm up in the air about whether or not to include dbol on this cycle. I have the IGF planned for the beginning weeks, so I may not need it... Opinions on this?

*How does the IGF-1 dosing scheme look? I read through Grunt's thread and decided that this would be a pretty safe way to run it. Like I mentioned before, I'm not positive which weeks I want to run the second round of it though.

3 of the best bulkers out there

run cyp a little longer if u can...and put stop the deca 1 week shorter, not 2

14 days after last cyp shot is perfect for pct

i would do your 2nd run of igf during pct or start it the last week of ur cycle

never do cardio after lifting...should be done on non-lifting days or 6-8 hours apart on the same day....before lifting if u must...it is very important that u get ur post-workout meal immediately after lifting, running post-workout will burn muscle

protein is a little extreme, i would do 1.5g per pound of your bodyweight

just so you know, cycle support is for a lot more than just your liver

it doesnt matter with the igf-1 and dbol, its a great combo so use them both

i wouldnt run deca in this cycle if u havent used test or dbol before

i think that covers everything...good luck!

dsw222

dsw222

Awards
3 of the best bulkers out there

run cyp a little longer if u can...and put stop the deca 1 week shorter, not 2

14 days after last cyp shot is perfect for post cycle therapy

i would do your 2nd run of igf during post cycle therapy or start it the last week of ur cycle

never do cardio after lifting...should be done on non-lifting days or 6-8 hours apart on the same day....before lifting if u must...it is very important that u get ur post-workout meal immediately after lifting, running post-workout will burn muscle

protein is a little extreme, i would do 1.5g per pound of your bodyweight

just so you know, cycle support is for a lot more than just your liver

it doesnt matter with the igf-1 and dbol, its a great combo so use them both

i wouldnt run deca in this cycle if u havent used test or dbol before

i think that covers everything...good luck!
Thank you very much for the info-packed response!

I'll add a few weeks of cyp usage, keep the dbol, and cut the deca 1 week before cyp instead of 2 like you suggested (if I use it... see below). I will also move the second bout of IGF-1 to a week prior to post cycle therapy.

My reasoning for deca was this: my right knee hasn't been 100% for the past half year or so. It makes a crunching noise when I extend it after it has been bent. I was reading about how Deca is supposed to help lube up the joints and some people even mentioned it for knee injuries (may have seen this on a different board, I dont remember). Also, I read that IGF will essentially make your joints feel like you have arthritis, and I didnt think this would help out my knee too much. Do you think this is a valid reason so including Deca, maybe even at a lower dosage than normal? Or should I still stick with cyp as the only injectable steroid?

I value your opinions, thank you again for the response!

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
Thank you very much for the info-packed response!

I'll add a few weeks of cyp usage, keep the dbol, and cut the deca 1 week before cyp instead of 2 like you suggested (if I use it... see below). I will also move the second bout of IGF-1 to a week prior to post cycle therapy.

My reasoning for deca was this: my right knee hasn't been 100% for the past half year or so. It makes a crunching noise when I extend it after it has been bent. I was reading about how Deca is supposed to help lube up the joints and some people even mentioned it for knee injuries (may have seen this on a different board, I dont remember). Also, I read that IGF will essentially make your joints feel like you have arthritis, and I didnt think this would help out my knee too much. Do you think this is a valid reason so including Deca, maybe even at a lower dosage than normal? Or should I still stick with cyp as the only injectable steroid?

I value your opinions, thank you again for the response!
deca is nice for your joints but its not going to heal them. use 400mg your first time using it regardless. have you looked into cissus for joint help? also, with my experience of igf-1 at 80mcg EOD, i havent noticed any joint problems...might want to go see a doctor too before getting into any serious leg workouts again

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established

Proposed Stack:

Cycle Support for liver

Diet:

Lifting Schedule:

Man you are a tall guy! other than that stack looks good with toms extra tips. you should definately log it. Good luck!

meowmeow

Awards
  • Established
I recently ran a Test-Cyp, Deca, EQ cycle w/ IGF-1 Long R3 & low dose T3...w/ basically your lifting schedule and diet....your proposed cycle looks good.

I agree w/ the previous suggestions:

- that you run the second IGF-1 during post-cycle...it WILL speed recovery and help you keep gains.
- also end the Deca at least 3 weeks before the Test

Also:

- I used no oral kickstart and instead frontloaded all of my compounds...felt some effects like the Deca lubrication within a week of the frontload.

- My weekly dosage of Deca was 400mg and I loved it (great mood effect, good synergy w/ the test, joints felt great) ...except for one side-effect...no matter how much Test I ran I experienced "Deca ****". Tren acts the same way for me...so these compounds make recovery harder for me. But many others don't have these problems. If you do then think about using things to reduce prolactin on cycle... B6, Powerfull, etc... My opinion is IF you need Caber/Dostinex to control prolactin then don't run the compound.

- Grunt's IGF-1 protocol works really well. I used it to bring up my delts, bis, forearms and upper inner pecs.

- A low dose of T3 12.5mg to 25mg per week does help assimilate all that protein. For me there is a noticable BOOM that takes place when I use 2x my bodyweight in protein + the T3.

- If you don't use the DBOL then you don't really need to use the Adex...especially early on...later perhpas as estrogen builds from the Test or if nipples get a little sensitive the Adex is good.

- Keep some Nolva on hand in case you need it to reduce Gyno.

dsw222

dsw222

Awards
I recently ran a Test-Cyp, Deca, EQ cycle w/ IGF-1 Long R3 & low dose T3...w/ basically your lifting schedule and diet....your proposed cycle looks good.

I agree w/ the previous suggestions:

- that you run the second IGF-1 during post-cycle...it WILL speed recovery and help you keep gains.
- also end the Deca at least 3 weeks before the Test

Also:

- I used no oral kickstart and instead frontloaded all of my compounds...felt some effects like the Deca lubrication within a week of the frontload.

- My weekly dosage of Deca was 400mg and I loved it (great mood effect, good synergy w/ the test, joints felt great) ...except for one side-effect...no matter how much Test I ran I experienced "Deca ****". Tren acts the same way for me...so these compounds make recovery harder for me. But many others don't have these problems. If you do then think about using things to reduce prolactin on cycle... B6, Powerfull, etc... My opinion is IF you need Caber/Dostinex to control prolactin then don't run the compound.

- Grunt's IGF-1 protocol works really well. I used it to bring up my delts, bis, forearms and upper inner pecs.

- A low dose of T3 12.5mg to 25mg per week does help assimilate all that protein. For me there is a noticable BOOM that takes place when I use 2x my bodyweight in protein + the T3.

- If you don't use the DBOL then you don't really need to use the Adex...especially early on...later perhpas as estrogen builds from the Test or if nipples get a little sensitive the Adex is good.

- Keep some Nolva on hand in case you need it to reduce Gyno.
Thank you very much for the input... lots of great stuff there for me!

I hadn't thought of the T3 for a metabolic boost to assimilate the protein. I have some laying around so I will definitely add that in. Excellent call.

I think I'm going to stick with the dbol... I really want to experience this and see what the fuss is about :). So, I'll keep the dex in there as well and adjust my dosing if I need to.

I ordered some Nolva when I got my IGF/Dex/Torem. I agree with having it around just in case. I wanna play it safe with this stuff and treat it with respect (unlike some of my friends, but those stories are for another day)

Thanks again!