Your opinion about best cutting compound ?

P

pheeroni

Awards
I've been lifting for 9 year, lowest bodyfat is 16%, i'm never the ripped guys around.
Corona hits really hard and i've been off track for my bodygoals, Now i'm 210 lbs, 5"6 and around 21% bodyfat.

So i wonder which the best compound for cutting or the cycle you guys doing for cutting/recomp.
Let's asume the diet plan is on spot. Calorie deficit (200-500 cal, maybe more).

The only cutting cycle i've been doing is sust 500 mg (1-10wk), test prop 400 mg (11-12 wk) and anavar 50 mg(8-12 wk) and the definition is by far is best from any cycle i've been doing (test dbol/winny).

Any insight is really apreciated :)

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If diet is really spot on I'd try doing that for 8 weeks see where you are after that.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah as above bro, if your at 21% then just diet down to nearer 15%, then cycle.

maybe some peptides for fat loss/recovery but not aas at this point.

Fitfreak92

Fitfreak92

Awards
I would lower my bodyfat firstly like other guys said and after i would run Test p with oral winstrol and clen.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i've heard that guys get really nice results from invictus even at high bf%...you might try it 1st since it is non-hormonal.

P

pheeroni

Awards
Really apreciate it guys,

I'd try to clean diet with proper training and looking forward to pick up aas.

On the other hand, when you do hit your lowest possible BF and try to get definition or pushes even more, what would you pick ?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

On the other hand, when you do hit your lowest possible BF and try to get definition or pushes even more, what would you pick ?
see post #5

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I wouldnt pick an aas if fat loss is the goal I'd choose T3 and or clen

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
i've heard that guys get really nice results from invictus even at high bf%...you might try it 1st since it is non-hormonal.
This invictus keeps popping up everywhere. Who makes it? Might give some a shot

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
iron legion...use code THEBIGT at ironlegion.com and save 25%

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dude, Invictus is the real deal!! I'm not affiliated with them in any way. I just love all of their products.
I saw physical results in the mirror in maybe 2 weeks!

As for clen - it can be a very dangerous drug.. If you have any family history of heart problems, then I would stay far away from it.. I used to use it, despite knowing that my dads f'd up heart disease was also in my gene's.. it put me into A-fib back in 2016.
Not trying to scare you.. Just please do your homework.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Invictus is something you can feel within a few days of use...sleep is better, sugary cravings dissipate, etc. oh, and I think it's probably the best libido booster I've used (non anabolic).

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Invictus is something you can feel within a few days of use...sleep is better, sugary cravings dissipate, etc. oh, and I think it's probably the best libido booster I've used (non anabolic).
plus it being a immune booster-handy thing to have these days!!!!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
plus it being a immune booster-handy thing to have these days!!!!
I could always use better sleep and immune. Do you think it would benefit an enhanced athlete like myself or would I more take it when I'm back down to trt

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I could always use better sleep and immune. Do you think it would benefit an enhanced athlete like myself or would I more take it when I'm back down to trt
save it...if you are on a cycle your cortisone is already reduced...back in the day anti-corts were mainstays of pct to prevent cortisone rebound.

once back on trt i highly recommend!!!

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wouldnt pick an aas if fat loss is the goal I'd choose T3 and or clen
Yup, people forget ( or don’t know) anabolic steroids aren’t selective in the anabolic process. Building muscle and gaining fat are both anabolic processes.
If you’ve been lifting for 10 years or more you can do an extreme cut without losing much, if any muscle.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
save it...if you are on a cycle your cortisone is already reduced...back in the day anti-corts were mainstays of pct to prevent cortisone rebound.

once back on trt i highly recommend!!!
yep yep yep, I’ve used it exactly this way before.....it’s good stuff

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yup, people forget ( or don’t know) anabolic steroids aren’t selective in the anabolic process. Building muscle and gaining fat are both anabolic processes.
If you’ve been lifting for 10 years or more you can do an extreme cut without losing much, if any muscle.
you could also add muscle without gaining much, if any fat...it is just harder and takes longer, lol. people look down on people looking for short cuts losing fat, but in theory it isn't much different than looking for short cuts gaining muscle, at least, imo.

of course i am open minded and would love to hear the faults of this theory.

P

pheeroni

Awards
Will try to look at it, idk is it possible to order from here since i've already ordered supplement from us and get holded by customs. I'm buying things for 70$ and must pay 300$ for customs so i wouldn't buy things overseas if customs still sucking blood, lol

Anyway thanks for the replies guys. Will try to natty cutting for awhile then looking up for better compound for recomp,

Cheers

C

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I regularly use ashwagandha in "cycles" (i run out, or i forget to take for few days and say fuk it will stop for some time) and I am pretty sure it has an effect on corrisol, i definitely feel less nervous and calmer while using it, but it does take some time after i start taking it for the effects to show, i would say at least 2-3 weeks.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Will try to look at it, idk is it possible to order from here since i've already ordered supplement from us and get holded by customs. I'm buying things for 70$ and must pay 300$ for customs so i wouldn't buy things overseas if customs still sucking blood, lol

Anyway thanks for the replies guys. Will try to natty cutting for awhile then looking up for better compound for recomp,

Cheers
@delsolrob has details on overseas retailers.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Cheers
where are you?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'll bring a stash next time I'm in Asia ;) Was just down in Indonesia before all this craziness happened.

C

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
South East Asia below brunei, where regulation fk you up.

On the other side, the foods here are delish so it's harder to cut :)
How can you guys bulk over there its constantly hot hahah.

I spent some time in the tropics (Africa) and i cant imagine trying to put on muscle while there. While i was there, i only did lighter exercise like pushups and stuff, and i either did it on the beach so that i can immediately cool off in the ocean or i would immediately go take a shower.

Fan was on constantly so i went through 2 while over there 😂 took some time to adjust to humidity i remember waking up the 1st night there with anxiety thinking how it is hard to breathe (house was basically in the jungle) 😀

I aint even trying to bulk during summer over here.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Cheers
Smart plan

P

pheeroni

Awards
How can you guys bulk over there its constantly hot hahah.

I spent some time in the tropics (Africa) and i cant imagine trying to put on muscle while there. While i was there, i only did lighter exercise like pushups and stuff, and i either did it on the beach so that i can immediately cool off in the ocean or i would immediately go take a shower.

Fan was on constantly so i went through 2 while over there 😂 took some time to adjust to humidity i remember waking up the 1st night there with anxiety thinking how it is hard to breathe (house was basically in the jungle) 😀

I aint even trying to bulk during summer over here.
It really wasn't a problem bulking up since i'm quite the endomorph.
But i feel you for the hotness and humidity. Mega gym are closed since covid, then i'm hitting local gym without air conditioners (and even proper ventilation) and i feels like fainting and puking that i had to stop after 30 mins weightlift 🤣

The other regulars seems fine that i think human really can adapt to harsh environment, if needed 😂😂😂

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I've tried so hard to out steroid a shitty diet. It dont work. The steroids are just going to preserve whatever muscle you got, maybe build some, but it's not going to play a huge role in fat loss. I'd go with minimal gear, 200-300test, 50mg winny and 50mcg t3 tapering off the t3. And diet your ass off. I recently cut from 222-198 in like 45days on 2400calories. It was the first time in a while I really stuck to my diet plan and it was the fastest cutting progress I've made in like 6-8 years

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
T3 not really necessary till you get deep in the diet