Your fave. Tudca?

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m looking at a few right now...Curious if anyone likes the Nutricost brand, they are less expensive but I don’t know about the quality...

(I’m looking for 500mg per day, for an 8-10 week sarm cycle)

Last edited:
ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m looking at a few right now...Curious if anyone likes the vitacost brand, they are less expensive but I don’t know about the quality...

Vitacost products are legit. I can vouch for them.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
CEL Tudca will run you about the same as Vitacost roughly $30 per 4 weeks. You know you’re getting quality with CEL

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
CEL Tudca will run you about the same as Vitacost roughly $30 per 4 weeks. You know you’re getting quality with CEL
This. I’ve always gone with CEL tudca. It works and I know CEL is legit.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I’m looking at a few right now...Curious if anyone likes the vitacost brand, they are less expensive but I don’t know about the quality...

Never used vita cost but another bore for CEL. I don’t doubt that vita cost is legit but I just trust a company that focuses on those types (protective) supps more. Plus price is always very good for CEL products

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Vitacost would be a good choice I can imagine. From a rudimentary Google search I couldnt find their Tudca, but I'd imagine it would be good.

CEL Tudca is also top quality

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
500mg seems to be the standard dose...any of you guys going higher ?

Iwilleattuna

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Anyone here ever experiment with Tudca on its own ? Does it aid in digestion ? What about for the gallbladder? Thought about trying tudca or ox bile and hey, even supplements and high protein diets can put strain on the liver.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I corrected my original post but wanted to mention I changed it to, Nutricost. (They have a lot of stuff on amazon and that’s whom I was referring to...I was mixed up)

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It’s basically “a must” with any cycle stronger than the andros from my research...I’m lookin’ to play it as safe as possible.
Can I take it for preventative measures ? Looks awesome for atp and many other benefits .

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Not sure if I've ever used anything else but OL's tudca now that I think about it.

NutButter

NutButter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Not sure if I've ever used anything else but OL's tudca now that I think about it.
Same here, I have only used OL's and it did it's job each time I ran it. Too bad it's practically impossible to find anymore.

sdplissken

sdplissken

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Can I take it for preventative measures ? Looks awesome for atp and many other benefits .
There are no scientifically proven benefits as a preventative measure for anything, there is ongoing research though. Great supplement of course on cycle, for gallbladder sludge and PBC.

UNX

Awards
I've used Predator's TUDCA several times without issues. But this last bottle I'm running right now has a strong ethyl acetate smell. Is this common?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m looking at a few right now...Curious if anyone likes the Nutricost brand, they are less expensive but I don’t know about the quality...

Used it seems fine. Found a powder one online that’s half the cost of the nutri version. Tastes like disgusting tudca so I’m sure it’s on point

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It is also being researched for protecting the brain and improving eye health I just read.

sdplissken

sdplissken

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes indeed, but nothing conclusive yet. It is useful for proper indications but I surely wouldn't use it as health supplement. There are concerns regarding chronic administration.
So the above beginning in that link are possible side effects?

Because I’ve been taking half a dose (4 caps instead of 8) of the latest arimacare pro, which has Tudca in it, for a couple days and have been sick af since the start

sdplissken

sdplissken

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So the above beginning in that link are possible side effects?

Because I’ve been taking half a dose (4 caps instead of 8) of the latest arimacare pro, which has Tudca in it, for a couple days and have been sick af since the start
The absolute indications for me would be on cycle protection with methylated orals and primary billiary cirrhosis. Chronic administration as a health supplement would be pointless and potentially dangerous. Acute side effects are quite benign as 10% of patients report changes in bowel movements and nothing much else.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I take CEL as well. I also tried Nutricost. Both equally good.