Your experience with Clomid?

Ayers16

Awards
Hey guys,

I’ve been having really low energy, desire to do anything and barely any results in the gym over the past several months, ended up getting my testosterone checked at the doc and on a scale of roughly 264-916 for their “good” range I scored 279.2 so pretty terrible for only being 34 years old. Doctor tried to tell me it was sleep apnea I determinedly was a moron so I decided pickup some Clomid by Supreme Labs to hopefully get my T to restart if you will (with the recommendation of some kind folks on here)

Just hoping to hear some experiences from people who’ve actually taken it.. did you experience any side effects? How long did you take it?

Day 4 was yesterday for me taking 25mg each morning. Felt light headed abs dizzy 3 hours after the dose (capsule) but the rest of the day felt incredible! Woke up day 5 today with a small rash on my stomach and a sore throat.. just hoping to get some feedback from ya’ll.

If these sides are indeed from the Clomid I’m curious if I felt so amazing yesterday, if I can get away with taking it only a week or two then pull off, and hopefully my levels will stay elevated. From what I could tell yesterday abs waking up today it’s doing it’s job for sure.. just got me on edge and cautions about these sides.

Thanks all! I appreciate any feedback even if it’s short🤟

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Clomid makes me emotional and tear up a lot.
If I were you I would just take 25mg ed for 60 days, that t level is terrible, the clomid can hopefully get you up to 6-800.

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I've used clomid over the past decade for PCT and have never experienced any negative sides. That's just my $0.02.

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I think I may have used exemestane (low dose) for a week or two post clomid after a cycle that had 19-nor's in it. That was once. Typically, no. I tend to stop everything together.

Ayers16

Awards
The clomid was so low dose I’m really hoping I can get by without an AI. I took a POS andros once that suppressed my t levels which is why I started the clomid.. I feel the benefits of the Clomid already and honestly I just really don’t want to go down this road again. I want to get off all this stuff and be completely done. So you’ve had no problems with estrogen after stopping clomid in the past? Do you think I will be ok without an AI? What are some things I should watch for? Would it be a bad idea to stop the clomid after just 3 weeks instead of taking for 4?

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’d start lowering the dose. If you already felt better, you probably have things headed in the right direction. Start tapering down to reduce side effects and prevent estrogen rebound instead of using more drugs to offset that.

Ayers16

Awards
Appreciate the feedback. They are 25mg capsules, I’m taking one a day. I can’t lower the dose but I could start taking it every other day, then taper down from that