SSJ4GOD experiences Seismic Activity 😱

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Big thanks to @Afi140 and @LeanEngineer as they know I love to review a new preworkout. This is a mini review/log exploring Seismic Surge Magnashock!

IMG_2594.jpeg

as you can see, the price is pretty great. I was blessed enough to get the Blueberry Lemon Burst flavor. I am very excited to try it!

so you guys know the drill. I take this for a test spin for a few workouts and rate energy, pump, focus, crash, tingles, mixability, etc.

Will take this tomorrow for my workout for the first day!

also, if you have never ordered from strong supplement shop before, there shipping is lightning fast!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice bro! looking forward to everyone’s feedback. appreciate you all

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Excited you received it and looking forward to your thoughts!

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Apologies for the delay, my entire family got the old cough and mucus special ☹ so I have been only doing light dumbbells at the house just to stay a little active. Feeling a bit better today though so if all goes well I will hit a solid workout tomorrow and finally try this beast.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Apologies for the delay, my entire family got the old cough and mucus special ☹ so I have been only doing light dumbbells at the house just to stay a little active. Feeling a bit better today though so if all goes well I will hit a solid workout tomorrow and finally try this beast.
I've heard the sicknesses are going around! A few of my relatives are recovering from the flu :(

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
feel better bro!

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Round 1:

I took 3/4 of a scoop of this preworkout. Despite being congested, the flavor was really really good. Almost like a melted ice pop. The lemon part really shines through. Flavor 10/10

mixability: stirred lightly in a cup and the powder disappeared. 10/10

pumps were very good. Not as intense as other preworkouts but noticeable. Will be updat7/10

focus: noticeable 8/10

energy: very good boost. Now this product does have yohimbe and you feel the yohimbe lol. I like yohimbe, but if it doesn’t feel well for you, neither will this preworkout. Energy was 9/10 though and that’s at 3/4 of a scoop.

My next workout on this stuff will be a full scoop.

my thoughts thus far are very positive. Because of the dose of yohimbe, this preworkout is right up my alley because I workout fasted.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
my thoughts thus far are very positive. Because of the dose of yohimbe, this preworkout is right up my alley because I workout fasted.
Glad you like it and works well for you!

1/10 for cup logo though ;)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Round 1:

I took 3/4 of a scoop of this preworkout. Despite being congested, the flavor was really really good. Almost like a melted ice pop. The lemon part really shines through. Flavor 10/10

mixability: stirred lightly in a cup and the powder disappeared. 10/10
View attachment 240111

pumps were very good. Not as intense as other preworkouts but noticeable. Will be updat7/10

focus: noticeable 8/10

energy: very good boost. Now this product does have yohimbe and you feel the yohimbe lol. I like yohimbe, but if it doesn’t feel well for you, neither will this preworkout. Energy was 9/10 though and that’s at 3/4 of a scoop.

My next workout on this stuff will be a full scoop.

I did a full scoop fasted this morning and i could feel the yohimbine, for a solid 3 hours lol. I havnt used yphimbine im a while and took a week off all stims in general before startimg too so im sure i was extra sensitive to that effect

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Did a full scoop today! Energy was off the charts. Definitely a bit jittery when not in motion. Pumps were great.
Hit chest and back today so it was more intensive than normal. The reps just kept coming.

Stuff tanked my appetite too (I’m cutting so yay!)

flavor is great! If it wasn’t a stimulant product, I could drink it all day. Blueberry lemon burst is the way!

stuff mixes with ease using nothing but a spoon. Don’t even need a shaker cup with this.

the yohimbe in here isn’t a joke and it’s not slacking. Honestly in my books, the perfect cutting cycle preworkout

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote