Npp experiences

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm curious on the different individual responses to npp. What were your results at what dose? How much test did you run with it?

mxrider28

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’ve found npp to work well. Good clean gains. I’ll run 300-400mg a week along with 500-750 test. Npp has a short half life and should be pinned every other day. Some guys will have prolactin issues due to it being a 19nor. I run 100mg p5p daily with it

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Does the same thing to me as deca, just immediately. Makes my test aromatize very heavily, jacks up prolactin, instant water retention and acne and bp spike. When taking like 150 test/wk, adding 50mg after a surgery I gained 2lbs water overnight, acne, BP jumped like 7 points systolic. Does pad my joints the way a bit of deca does as well, 125/wk is noticeable help.

P5P at 2-400mg/day, Telmisartan, and stacking with Mast helps make it tolerable, along with Ralox or Exemestane, but it’s not really worth the uphill battle just to run 1-200mg.

Most guys who do well on it get a good boost from 200-350mg added onto their test or test & primo or mast or eq. 700mg/wk is basically the top end of what you typically see, for practical reasons of it often being 100mg/ml.

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Does the same thing to me as deca, just immediately. Makes my test aromatize very heavily, jacks up prolactin, instant water retention and acne and bp spike. When taking like 150 test/wk, adding 50mg after a surgery I gained 2lbs water overnight, acne, BP jumped like 7 points systolic. Does pad my joints the way a bit of deca does as well, 125/wk is noticeable help.

P5P at 2-400mg/day, Telmisartan, and stacking with Mast helps make it tolerable, along with Ralox or Exemestane, but it’s not really worth the uphill battle just to run 1-200mg.

Most guys who do well on it get a good boost from 200-350mg added onto their test or test & primo or mast or eq. 700mg/wk is basically the top end of what you typically see, for practical reasons of it often being 100mg/ml.
I had a similar experience. Running 200mg npp with 500mg test, I puffed out, just kind of a watered up mess. My physique changed for the worse. I swear I felt like I was getting smaller while my stomach bloated out. Good strength though. Of course joints felt good but I typically don't have too many joint issues. Just random elbow pain.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I had a similar experience. Running 200mg npp with 500mg test, I puffed out, just kind of a watered up mess. My physique changed for the worse. I swear I felt like I was getting smaller while my stomach bloated out. Good strength though. Of course joints felt good but I typically don't have too many joint issues. Just random elbow pain.
It’s a great drug, for some people or scenarios.

For myself, I’d always rather use Trestolone Acetate. I get similar sides with it, but more net positives from Trest for all of the toll it extracts.

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
My bodyfat was close to 20 percent when I first ran it. Worked up to 350npp 500 test. It was my first cycle and I just got bloated and strong. I running it now at 100mg on a low test high mast cycle to keep my joints from getting to dry. But I don’t think I will ever use it otherwise. I aromatize very easily so it’s not worth it,

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My bodyfat was close to 20 percent when I first ran it. Worked up to 350npp 500 test. It was my first cycle and I just got bloated and strong. I running it now at 100mg on a low test high mast cycle to keep my joints from getting to dry. But I don’t think I will ever use it otherwise. I aromatize very easily so it’s not worth it,
This is basically how I judge whether someone is a good candidate to use it. There are always outliers who tolerate things exceptionally well or poorly, but my bro rule is if you are fatter (like me) then it’s a poor tool to leverage for growth unless heavy bloat is desired. A proper bodybuilder coming off a prep into offseason is going to be much better set up to tolerate real doses of NPP. Otherwise, it should probably mainly be relegated to a joint/collagen supplement.

Strength athletes and gym rats generally need to keep it low or avoid it, unless they are the super niche trying no test/NPP-only type runs because they bald on any DHT.