Your Christmas wishlist 🎅

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
HOE HOE HOE 😈. It’s that time of year! What’s on your Christmas list this year?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My main Christmas wish is always to be able to give my daughter and grandmother and the rest of my family a wonderful Christmas.

I don't think I've asked anyone for anything, because I suck asking for things in general. I bought myself a couple funny shirts and hats, but that's about it. Oh, and some beard ornaments bc I have a massive beard going at the moment, so my daughter wants me to decorate it haha.

I'm easy to buy for because I'm a big kid and like funny t-shirts, Tasmanian Devil stuff, Grumpy Bear Stuff, and Slimer stuff.

Besides that, the only things I normally ever get myself is the occasional Boston Scally hat or Clocks & Colours ring, but I try to never spend much on myself because I'm always trying to put as much as I can back into the business and still trying to get caught up at life from the accident and medical bills.

Here's a Christmas wish haha - I need to get my daughter a new phone bc hers just messed up, so if anyone happens to have an iPhone 12 or newer that's in good shape that they want to trade for some supplements :):ROFLMAO:

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
My Christmas wishlist is different this year. Mostly I want family and friends to be happy and healthy. I want to spend the holidays seeing my daughter explore and experience all the fun things there is to do.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My wish for this Christmas was to take my "kids" (they are all grown up) and my fiance to celebrate Christmas with my mother, brother and their families as my father died a couple of months ago and my mother is batteling cancer and dementia. But unfortunately that fell through, so even though i love christmas im feeling a bit down about it this year.

It will still be a wonderful christmas, we just have to celebrate it at home us four AND the two dogs of course. But I dont wish for any presents anymore. The only things I buy for myself are supplements and food. But when anyone asks me what i want I always say "give me something i can eat or take me out for a meal". My daughter is getting really good at it. For my birthday she sources 3 huge cinnamon buns for me, which were awesome!

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My wish for this Christmas was to take my "kids" (they are all grown up) and my fiance to celebrate Christmas with my mother, brother and their families as my father died a couple of months ago and my mother is batteling cancer and dementia. But unfortunately that fell through, so even though i love christmas im feeling a bit down about it this year.

It will still be a wonderful christmas, we just have to celebrate it at home us four AND the two dogs of course. But I dont wish for any presents anymore. The only things I buy for myself are supplements and food. But when anyone asks me what i want I always say "give me something i can eat or take me out for a meal". My daughter is getting really good at it. For my birthday she sources 3 huge cinnamon buns for me, which were awesome!
Sorry to hear that I hope you still have a great holiday with your family though. 👍

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not a big Christmas guy, bad at giving and receiving gifts. 😅

Getting another dog in January so mostly hoping to add some little things for what she’ll need. I don’t usually get too much of each year anyways, maybe some gift cards to help buy new gym clothes (they double as work clothes) since it’s about time to start replacing some.

I hope everyone gets what the wants and has some good times with family.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Not a big Christmas guy, bad at giving and receiving gifts. 😅

Getting another dog in January so mostly hoping to add some little things for what she’ll need. I don’t usually get too much of each year anyways, maybe some gift cards to help buy new gym clothes (they double as work clothes) since it’s about time to start replacing some.

I hope everyone gets what the wants and has some good times with family.
What kind of doggo?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just want a couple bitcoins for Christmas, that's all.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Here is what I want for Christmas.
SNS Growth Factor
CEL cycle assist
Some Super Swole
More 1-andro

and most important of all peace/stability in my life. And phera. Lord knows I love phera 😈

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
My main Christmas wish is always to be able to give my daughter and grandmother and the rest of my family a wonderful Christmas.

I don't think I've asked anyone for anything, because I suck asking for things in general. I bought myself a couple funny shirts and hats, but that's about it. Oh, and some beard ornaments bc I have a massive beard going at the moment, so my daughter wants me to decorate it haha.

I'm easy to buy for because I'm a big kid and like funny t-shirts, Tasmanian Devil stuff, Grumpy Bear Stuff, and Slimer stuff.

Besides that, the only things I normally ever get myself is the occasional Boston Scally hat or Clocks & Colours ring, but I try to never spend much on myself because I'm always trying to put as much as I can back into the business and still trying to get caught up at life from the accident and medical bills.

Here's a Christmas wish haha - I need to get my daughter a new phone bc hers just messed up, so if anyone happens to have an iPhone 12 or newer that's in good shape that they want to trade for some supplements :):ROFLMAO:
Steve you can buy here a used one relatively cheap here https://www.backmarket.com/en-us/l/iphone-12-series/a4f3ff8b-4f64-433e-ab61-1141a0c9e738

I used them for my wife’s iPhone 12 mini and it came 1) fast and 2) in great refurbished shape (basically brand new)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I'm so sorry to hear that that fell through. I know that you were looking so forward to that.

I'm having a hard time having the Christmas feeling this year myself, but trying my best.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Why specifically an iPhone 12 by the way? Is the something about previous versions that doesn't cut it?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Lol Oh...is that all it was @sns8778 ?
The way the IOS updates slow down iPhones and use up space, I don't like to get anything more than a couple models back.

I'd prefer something newer than that for her, but that's as far back as I would be interested in going just bc any further back and I'd probably be having to get another one sooner.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The way the IOS updates slow down iPhones and use up space, I don't like to get anything more than a couple models back.

I'd prefer something newer than that for her, but that's as far back as I would be interested in going just bc any further back and I'd probably be having to get another one sooner.
Gotcha. That makes sense. Thanks.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I got a refurbed 43" 4k monitor for me and a great used tablet for my wife from them. I love that place!
Had no idea they even had things other than phones. Never looked and paid attention

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I know my wife already got me a workout station with chin up bar, push up handles, dip bars, and Roman chair. Next year I want the complete dvd sets of the rare sitcoms Holliston and The Young Ones!
You know people say dvds and Blu-ray’s are old school but look what’s happening with digital media! You don’t really own it

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm so sorry to hear that that fell through. I know that you were looking so forward to that.

I'm having a hard time having the Christmas feeling this year myself, but trying my best.
Thank you Steve, yeah christmas spirit isnt at its all time high right now! But im working on it!

Anabolic66

Anabolic66

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I see family year round (they live a few mins away) so on Holidays I stay home with the dog, watch a movie, nap...
(Wife and kids go to inlaws)... Its a most wonderful time of the year!!
Wife usually gets me supps and muscle related clothing (Hoodies, Westside Barbell T-Shirt packs, etc).

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
HOE HOE HOE 😈. It’s that time of year! What’s on your Christmas list this year?
I'm a simple man, we knock out all Christmas obligations by the 24th so I can spend the 25th on top of the wife and eating Chinese food. It's a simple but fulfilling wish.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm a simple man, we knock out all Christmas obligations by the 24th so I can spend the 25th on top of the wife and eating Chinese food. It's a simple but fulfilling wish.
Ah a fellow distinguished gentleman I see. Chinese on Christmas is the way! Also on the wife. My own of course. Not yours

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ah a fellow distinguished gentleman I see. Chinese on Christmas is the way! Also on the wife. My own of course. Not yours
Mine requires a gentle touch at the moment due to the massive surgery she had a few weeks ago. but otherwise yah lol.
first time we did this it felt so wrong. But the past couple years its tradition and I love it. a little Christmas Eve pub crawl after we leave the last family party, sleep in Christmas day, coffee, champagne, movie, good stuff.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Mine requires a gentle touch at the moment due to the massive surgery she had a few weeks ago. but otherwise yah lol.
first time we did this it felt so wrong. But the past couple years its tradition and I love it. a little Christmas Eve pub crawl after we leave the last family party, sleep in Christmas day, coffee, champagne, movie, good stuff.
It’s what baby Jesus would have wanted lol 😂. Joking. He was born in like April or September anyways. 🤷‍♂️