You Down With DTP-Yeah you know me! Get Diesel Test ProCycle V4 (Sponsored)

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looking good. Workouts on point as well as food pics:)
Thank you I appreciate that. The workouts these past few months haven’t been to my optimal liking as I’ve had to adjust on the fly a lot, lots of days having to miss bc of work etc. so glad you like the workouts I’ve been able to get in.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 30. No real notes those recitals lasted all day and no chance for lifting. Friday night had a graduation and omg I forgot how good ice cream cake is.

Day 31

Have to admit I was pretty sluggish yesterday, not depressed like I get but just slug mode. The weather was awesome yesterday until it poured later in the day but I was just tired and lazy

Anyhow I was scheduled to do legs but honestly wasn’t feeling that. I was like I’ll stay home before legs.

Did I mashup workout abs damn the sweating was crazy the animal vibe was strong and just felt great. Prob should’ve just given it a chance to kick in and did legs but was a crazy fun session

All giants

3x10 30
Db curl
Db kick back
Standing press
Reverse Db Curls 20

3x12. 40
Hammer
1 arm neutral grip press
1 Arm Lateral Raises
Floor press

3x15. 55
Db hex press
Db pullover
1 arm row
Rear fly 25

3x12
Ab roller
Weighted crunch 30
Weighted leg raises 30
Get ups 30
Side bend 30

Was scheduled to do a group of stores today a bit far from me but not in the mood at all today. Was all dressed ready to go when my dad had to go tell me I gave a letter from the irs coming today-he’s got some mail app that tells you what’s coming each day-anyhow that hit me all unnerved so just rescheduled those jobs for tomorrow. That said hitting legs later for sure

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Donuts on Point !!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 32.

Felt awesome and had a killer session. Everything really staying steady but a point I’d like to make:

I typically don’t like products that really don’t kick in for max benefit for weeks or even into the second or in some cases third bottles. I feel that despite the rewards at the end of the tunnel it’s paying for something yet not getting the entire package. This took time to build for me, but it began providing me with benefits pretty much from the first couple days. That’s, IMO, how it should be done. Anyone can go back and see this, which is why logs are great. Just wanted to point that all out bc I really haven’t known what to really say to explain this the past week as going steady may sound like a cop out response but it’s really not, it’s built up to a point than remains at that high point and then when you think that’s where it will stay it rises/builds again. Describing just exactly how its increased beneficially for me i find extremely hard and it really is a feel thing/the feelings of fullness is stronger, the pumps stay so long that you forget it’s a pump and feels like you, the alpha/animal/it or however you want to describe it still is best when in the gym but it stays with you longer post session and carries over into the off dtp days more and more(I’m still seeing reduced levels compared to the on dtp days but I can tell it’s increased in those off dtp days from how it felt early on.

Feel is one thing but I’ve consistently been getting comments from guys at the gym and even random people mentioning I look bigger etc. and now I’m beginning to really see the changes too. I definitely feel and look leaner yet bigger.

That all said I’m not going to give 100% credit to a supplement bc I am putting in the work and despite a less than what I consider optimal training conditions the past month or so, I know I’m building sound and quality workouts that work for me. But going from that as a base and adding in dtp has made a great difference imo.

That’s kinda my final review. It’s an amazing product that really works for me. I won a dfs contest in Saturday, nothing crazy but enough to where I had additional money available where I could get another bottle and some other supp purchases too. The bottle unfortunately though won’t get here til the 29th so today being the last day of the bottle looks like it’ll be about 7-10 days before the next one arrives. I’ll pick the Log back up when it gets here but I’ll also do updated photos tomorrow or Friday.

Anyhow hit legs on Monday

Squat 6x6. 3x235?2@245

Bb Calf Raises 4x15. 205

Sumo dL 5x6. 3@325,275,225

Bb hack squat 225x7,6,5

Plate single leg rdl 3x10. 25

Horizontal calf press 4x15. 210

Day 33. Rest day. Had a full work day

Today gonna hit chest

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great Review and Glad it Worked For You, Hopefully the Second Bottle will Produce the Same Results !!

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 34.

Again everything very consistently moving in the right direction. As I mentioned im extremely happy with dtp.

Chest day

Incline bb. 135x12,155,9,165x7,175x5,185x3

That’s 1 more rep than I usually get at 185

Bb floor press. 5x6. 155x165,155,155,135

Crossovers
High 5x6. 30,25x3,20
Mid 4x8. 20,25,25,20
Low 3x10 20,15,15

Plate loaded shoulder press 4x6 2 plates per side

Cable side Lateral Raises 4x10. 15

Db Incline press 4x12. 35

Here’s the 5 week physical pics
Super happy with the progress

FBD6E150-DAA1-4698-A112-46F0B3CFF665.jpg

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
180.4-179.6-182

Calories been in surplus basically entire time. It’s interesting how the first two weeks I actually lost weight but then the past 3 I gained weight but imo got a bit bigger in upper body and leaner as well.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
180.4-179.6-182

Calories been in surplus basically entire time. It’s interesting how the first two weeks I actually lost weight but then the past 3 I gained weight but imo got a bit bigger in upper body and leaner as well.

Gaining Weight and Leaner.............. A Dream Come True !!