Yoked

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Who bought it and what do they plan to sack it with?

I was thinking 3 caps creatine nitrates 3 caps yoked 1 hour before than 30 min before con cret/beta alainine and nitrozine @1-3 scoops.

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
Should be fine to stack with creatine nitrate, because theres probobally only a gram or so of Arginine Nitrate in Yok3d, but definitly keep that in mind and i probablly wouldnt dose any more nitrates throughout the day.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm only trying to get no more than 1.5 grams of nitrates. I Also sip on power shock but not sure how much nitrates are in power shock.

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Gonna keep it simple to start really, 3 caps yoked 45min + before workout, 2 scoops of jack3d + 1 scoop of BCAA 20 minutes before, gotten great results with this using pumpbol instead of yok3d like this, so it's the one to beat, though I sometimes mix it all together and take 45 min before workout.

always_hungry

always_hungry

Awards
I'm one of the beta testers for Yok3d... depending on what your weight is... I took 3 caps yok3d and after 2-3 hours later took 4-5 maybe even 7 scoops of jack3d and lifted... gave me the most insane pump ever.. and it's a long lasting pump too... lasts me about 6-7 hours. I haven't tried plasma jet but ppl who have said it's even better then plasma just because you dont' have to take **** tons of pill to feel full in the muscles

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm one of the beta testers for Yok3d... depending on what your weight is... I took 3 caps yok3d and after 2-3 hours later took 4-5 maybe even 7 scoops of jack3d and lifted... gave me the most insane pump ever.. and it's a long lasting pump too... lasts me about 6-7 hours. I haven't tried plasma jet but ppl who have said it's even better then plasma just because you dont' have to take **** tons of pill to feel full in the muscles
Dude 7scoops of jack3d? U a wild man

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am also a beta-tester for Yok3d...I honestly think if you pair it with GPLC, you got yourself a great combo.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yoked with nitozine seems bad ass and some Concret. Also 4 grams of ba.