Yohimbine HCL vs Alpha Yohimbine.

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
Can someone explain this to me?I can take up to 50mg's of Yohimbine HCL - and all I feel is a smooth alertness. However, I take 9mg's of Alpha Yohimbine - and I'm shaking and sweating like there's no tomorrow.Stimulants have little effect on me normally. I took Clenbuterol (by the book) about two weeks ago and I felt nothing - didn't lose a pound either. My adrenal receptors - or whatever - seem to have been burned out long ago but the Alpha Yohimbine **** - I dunno man - it's doing something no other stim does for me.Can someone explain this?

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
maybe its not Yohimbine HCL in those caps? and god dont take 50mg :( I go with 5mg during my workouts with 100-200mg caffeine, gives me endless energy!

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
maybe its not Yohimbine HCL in those caps? and god dont take 50mg :( I go with 5mg during my workouts with 100-200mg caffeine, gives me endless energy!
It's Yohimbine HCL alright. I've taken it for years and usually get the SNS brand or the Primaforce brand. And no - I don't normally take 50mg's of it - pre-workout I take 12.5 mg's with 200 mg's caffeine and 6 mg's of Alpha Yohimbine. The Alpha Yohimbine kicks that stack up to a notch that I just barely stand. What's in that **** though?

Younglifter16

Awards
what product do you take that contains the AY?

Younglifter16

Awards
never even knew they had a AY product. I know alot of AY supplements are shady atm, some are supposedly putting actuall yohimbine or just bunk stuff out there and calling it AY. Maybe try another brand of AY like genomyx decimate or alphaburn and see how you feel on that. Not saying that livelong is doing this, but AY is worth another shot in my opinion.

nidhogg

Awards
Highest on the probability list is that your yohimbine and clen is bunk. 50mg y is a pretty large ****ing dosage if you ask me. If this isnt the case then one can assume you possess cytochrome p450 mutations causing overexpression of hepatic enzymes....or you're just consuming an inducer without knowing it.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Just go with a reputable company like SNS...its easy

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Isn't newegg an electronic/IT site? Odd seeing supps on there.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Isn't newegg an electronic/IT site? Odd seeing supps on there.
its is...and im slightly surprised as well.

However there could be a correlating application between some supplements and their use in gaming.

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
Highest on the probability list is that your yohimbine and clen is bunk. 50mg y is a pretty large ****ing dosage if you ask me. If this isnt the case then one can assume you possess cytochrome p450 mutations causing overexpression of hepatic enzymes....or you're just consuming an inducer without knowing it.
The Yohimbine HCL I take is either SNS or Primaforce - both reputable companies. The clen came from a research firm in pill form and I could feel it's effects but even at the highest dosage - I didn't get anywhere near shaking or feeling "hot". It was good for a wakeup though!

Stims ... as I explained ... don't do much for me. I am 51 years old and drank coffee all my life (and a lot of it). I use ephedrine regularly. I have a daytime job and then on some nights I'm a bouncer in a bar - and have to stim myself to make it to closing time (which is normally around 4am).

What I think is weird - is that no stim seems to phase me - but this ALPHA YOHIMBINE from LiveLong, even at small doses, rattles my chain pretty good. It acts differently than Yohimbine HCL does and I was just wondering why that was.