Yohimbine dosage and timing with EC stack

Nrok2118

Awards
I'm on an EC stack, 7am 11am 3pm. I don't eat my first calories till lunch at 11:30am. I work on my feet all day and would like to add yohimbine to my morning EC stack. Suggestions on dosage? I've tried up to 17.5mg (.2g/kg) but anxiety really gets me at that level. Is it best to just do the most I can tolerate? And how long does it work? Is once a morning going to help? I'm also adding forskolin to the morning stack FYI

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm on an EC stack, 7am 11am 3pm. I don't eat my first calories till lunch at 11:30am. I work on my feet all day and would like to add yohimbine to my morning EC stack. Suggestions on dosage? I've tried up to 17.5mg (.2g/kg) but anxiety really gets me at that level. Is it best to just do the most I can tolerate? And how long does it work? Is once a morning going to help? I'm also adding forskolin to the morning stack FYI
Have you tried Alpha Yohimbe? It's an isomer that is reporter a lot less of the Yohimbe hcl side effects with all the fat burning. SNS makes Alpha-Yohimbe.

Now, you also do not need as much Y when combining with EC stack. They amplify each other. I'd just start at 2.5 and work up by 2.5 each day until you hit your sweet spot. IMO dosing at 7am should suffice.

Nrok2118

Awards
Damn, not familiar with the alpha version. But I got a couple bottles of the regular stuff so I figure I'll go through that first. I took 10mg this morning and felt fine, not sure if there's much point increasing it.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn, not familiar with the alpha version. But I got a couple bottles of the regular stuff so I figure I'll go through that first. I took 10mg this morning and felt fine, not sure if there's much point increasing it.
Honestly man, I used to ramp up to 20mg! I think 10-15mg is sufficient. I don't go over than now and I'm doing ok

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I would definitely give alpha-y a shot. I have similar sides with y-hcl, and alpha-y is always my go-to option. Check out TA-2 Max - 3mg of rauwolfia, which is standardized to 90% Rauwolscine (aka alpha-y)

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive tried both yohimbine and alpha yohimbine in contest prep. 2012 prep alpha yohimbine with ec. 2016 ey, 2017 ecy and a little alpha yohimbine .

Yohimbine works best in a totally fasted state, even bcaa's negate insulin with yohimbine. Work up slowly start at 5-10 mgs and work your way up from there. I did that prepping for junior nationals this year, 15 mgs was too uncomfortable so I just backed down and slowly added in more when I was ready to take up the dose

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOHvmhGiqFM

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great products already mentioned. OP, SNS specialized in bulk supplements. You can find caffeine and alpha y at very cost effective prices.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How much do you weigh? The optimal dose is probably 20mg for you, if you can handle it. If you can't, as everyone has said, try Alpha Yohimbine. All the good effects of Yohimbine, none of the bad sides!

Nrok2118

Awards
How much do you weigh? The optimal dose is probably 20mg for you, if you can handle it. If you can't, as everyone has said, try Alpha Yohimbine. All the good effects of Yohimbine, none of the bad sides!
Currently around 175lbs at 5'9"

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How much Alpha Y do you guys take? I took up to 5 caps of TA2 Max without feeling a lot. Never tried another brand.

Yohimbe, especially those standardizing to only 8% Yohimbine, give me cold chills, etc. at super low doses like 5mg Yohimbine (so about 60mg of Yohimbe extract) .

As far as pure Yohimbine Hcl is concerned, three caps of 7,5 mg are already my sweet spot.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The SNS Alpha-y (which i use) is 1.5mg per cap. I take 1 cap with EC 2 times a day. That's about all i can handle.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
How much Alpha Y do you guys take? I took up to 5 caps of TA2 Max without feeling a lot. Never tried another brand.

Yohimbe, especially those standardizing to only 8% Yohimbine, give me cold chills, etc. at super low doses like 5mg Yohimbine (so about 60mg of Yohimbe extract) .

As far as pure Yohimbine Hcl is concerned, three caps of 7,5 mg are already my sweet spot.
Alpha Y doesn't have much "feel" to it like regular Y. That's kind of the point (to not overstim/side) of it as a good sub.

Check out SNS's AlphaY as a replacement for the old TA2

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alpha Y doesn't have much "feel" to it like regular Y. That's kind of the point (to not overstim/side) of it as a good sub.

Yup. I would say most people don't react very well to yohimbine (myself included). However with alpha Y, the sides are severely curtailed. I can handle a good amount of alpha y where as with just straight Y, I am getting crazy anxiety at like 5mg.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Yup. I would say most people don't react very well to yohimbine (myself included). However with alpha Y, the sides are severely curtailed. I can handle a good amount of alpha y where as with just straight Y, I am getting crazy anxiety at like 5mg.

Ihatbanas

Awards
  • Established
Have you tried Alpha Yohimbe? It's an isomer that is reporter a lot less of the Yohimbe hcl side effects with all the fat burning. SNS makes Alpha-Yohimbe.

Now, you also do not need as much Y when combining with EC stack. They amplify each other. I'd just start at 2.5 and work up by 2.5 each day until you hit your sweet spot. IMO dosing at 7am should suffice.
Im doing the ECA 3 times a day, 25E, 200C, 81A. Plus one dosage a day of 7.5 mg of yohimbine hcl , and don't feel anything different, I'm going to bring it up to 10mg tomorrow.

It is primaforce brand. Should I continue with It?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im doing the ECA 3 times a day, 25E, 200C, 81A. Plus one dosage a day of 7.5 mg of yohimbine hcl , and don't feel anything different, I'm going to bring it up to 10mg tomorrow.

Primaforce is good stuff. I used it contest prep this summer. Yes up the dose. usually after you dont feel, you can rapily go up at least in my expirience, after another five days or so maybe try another 5 mgs increase

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Damn that is weird as hell. Yohimbine is strong as **** for most people.

Ihatbanas

Awards
  • Established
Damn that is weird as hell. Yohimbine is strong as **** for most people.
I don't even get the jitters from the ECA or anything.. and I try clen once, and it didn't even bother me at all. I'm good with stimulants, and I've never done drugs, just coffee.. heart rate usually stays low 40's.

I guess I just have an athlete system. Lookiing into hgh but way too price.