Yohimbie

RexGrandis

RexGrandis

Awards
Any chance you guys can stop putting yohimbie and its analogues in everything? Or possibly a yohimbie free alternative? It makes it hard for us downunder to get it through customs. So many times I've wanted to order, Enhanced, alphamine or AT-2 but have refrained as it didn't seem worth the risk when there are other products.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you buy the international version from Australian retailers? I thought that was an option. Maybe it changed?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Any chance you guys can stop putting yohimbie and its analogues in everything? Or possibly a yohimbie free alternative? It makes it hard for us downunder to get it through customs. So many times I've wanted to order, Enhanced, alphamine or AT-2 but have refrained as it didn't seem worth the risk when there are other products.
The international versions don't have any yohimbe in them for just that reason. Just gotta find the right retailer

RexGrandis

RexGrandis

Awards
Oh, I'd rather not buy elsewhere though, buying local is an absolute rip-off and buying from U.K. is also quite deer.

To give some perspective: cheapest Alpha T-2 in Australia I can find is $69.95. Cheapest Alphamine I can find is $64.85.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I think the fix is simple: ask nutraplanet to pick up our international line!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We sell the international version on our website. :)

RexGrandis

RexGrandis

Awards
Cooper - that would be nice, but I doubt it will happen as NP would be afraid of confusing their customers like that

bdcc - Can you tell me how to get to it? All I'm seeing is the yohimbie containing versions. And is there a coupon I can use to get pricing to be more on par with nutra?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am looking into it for you. The old product link isn't working.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is because it isn't back in stock yet. Keep an eye out for it. It will be there. :)

RexGrandis

RexGrandis

Awards
Alright, but the price is not that good, I won't be much better off than buying locally. Perhaps you could PM me a discount?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright, but the price is not that good, I won't be much better off than buying locally. Perhaps you could PM me a discount?
How do you know what the price is of an item you can't view? lol

The INTL version is priced competitively when we sell it directly. :)

RexGrandis

RexGrandis

Awards
I just assumed it would be the same price as the non-intl versions.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If we sold at a cheap price it competes with retailers. With the INTL version we don't have to worry about that so it is priced much lower. :)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where can I see a profile of the yohimbe free version? I'm assuming the he alpha y that's been removed? Was anything added in its stead?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where can I see a profile of the yohimbe free version? I'm assuming the he alpha y that's been removed? Was anything added in its stead?
It isn't alpha-yohimbe, it is our own novel extract which we call SA2-A. :)

The rest of the label will look the same. We have increased doses of other ingredients to give them as close a feel as possible.

RexGrandis

RexGrandis

Awards
I see Norcodrene is released, and no surprises that it contains Yohimbe. I'm banging my head against the wall here. Any update on the international versions?

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why does every of your new products has to contain y?wouldnt it be too much y if combining these products?and then y is banned in most countries.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why does every of your new products has to contain y?wouldnt it be too much y if combining these products?and then y is banned in most countries.
One major reason is bc yohimbine has human data

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We use it because it is effective.

We know it is prohibited in some countries. That is why we produce alternative products which do not contain yohimbe.

One major reason is bc yohimbine has human data
Ched is correct. Find a better fat loss ingredient with human data. :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep in mind I read as many reviews on forums as I can, I am head of EU territory and assist will all social media outlets for PES. The reviews for our products are overwhelmingly positive.

Enhanced had people either loving it or hating it. For many it was too strong so we planned to reformulate it.

Look around for reviews on Alphamine. Almost all are positive, very few have adverse reactions and even then we decided to make the INTL version available to Americans who preferred yohimbe free options.

You can't say fairer than that.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im running the intl version of alphamine at the moment.

twistedwillow

twistedwillow

Awards
I am in Australia and ordered the norcodrene a while back, (for the appetite suppressants) it has been sitting on my shelf since then.
But I decided to start it today, and was just looking at the ingredient profile, it has yohimbe in it, and I had zero trouble getting it. It took about a week and a half to arrive, package unopened etc.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If I was a guessing person I would guess that your pack simply did not get checked and it was luck of the draw. That being said when ordering a product with a banned ingredient there is always a chance it will get through. Problem is when it does not your out the cash and no product. That makes ordering the banned version far more expensive than paying a higher price for the intl version from a domestic source. For example if you order product A 3 times and it only makes it through twice you can add 50% to the cost of the two you received as you paid 3 x A and only got two.