Yohimbe , Wellbutrin

jrvswim

Awards
Is Yohimbe safe to take if you are on wellbutrin? What brand would you recommend?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not in a million years would I combine the two. Look into Alpha-Yohimbine (rauwolscine) instead.

Also avoid Ephedrine while on Wellbutrin.

jrvswim

Awards
alright thanks,
I feel okay on wellbutrin still no libido

dsade? Is that just how you feel or do you know medically its not a good idea? I have tried the cvs pharmacy prescription checker and it says there would be no conflicts between the two

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
alright thanks,
I feel okay on wellbutrin still no libido

dsade? Is that just how you feel or do you know medically its not a good idea? I have tried the cvs pharmacy prescription checker and it says there would be no conflicts between the two
I was on bupropion for years. The combination was recommended here:http://www.mindandmuscle.net/articles/andrew_novick/bupropion

However, experimentation with me n=1 raised anxiety and heart rate to unacceptable levels.

DragonRider

Awards
  • Established
Have you been on yohimbe before? I can't use it because I feel extremely nausious and anxious when I've tried it, even on very low doses. It has an effect on norepinephrine levels.

You may want to have your test levels checked.

jrvswim

Awards
A friend of mine is a well known fertility doctor. I don't see him for appointments, but he suggested the other day that I might want to look into dhea. My libido is still really low and I feel like I have been stressed for a while (adrenal fatigue). Is dhea worth a try? Would it help with my test. or would it just bump up my estrogen. My estrogen is on the very low end of the range though (should be in my labs). It was a 13 in a range of 3 to 70.

Thanks

jrvswim

Awards
oh and an update I did the pupil flash light test...my pupils are quivering like crazy...they can't stay closed

jrvswim

Awards
i bought some of that reset ad everyone is raving about