Yoga pants for Procycle starts Now!

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Gentelmen: Lets have some "hey, that looks a lot like pastrami" pics.

For science.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes, I have had a hard time finding them my self, You did great @lukehayd

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, I have had a hard time finding them my self, You did great @lukehayd
There were some that were a little questionable but I figured I better not post them just to be on the safe side. A lot of the ones I found were definitely a no-go! Had to adjust my search criteria. 😲

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
trump is 1st president since reagan to not start any new war!!!

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another one banned and thread closed and you guys can’t seem to fucking understand what see though means. Fucking sick and tired of telling the same guys. So they’re gone.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You guys asked for it...here it is. The Yoga pants for DIESEL TEST Pro-cycle promo by GET DIESEL.

What is DIESEL TEST Procycle (DTP): DTP is a test booster (legal in the US) that is similar to our DIESEL TEST Hardcore, but is stronger and contains
Pregnelone and DHEA. Introduced in 2009, nothing has the DTP track record. No need to hype it up. Search here for "Diesel Test Procycle review" or "log."
This isn't some "sassy fas" test booster that you need to stack with 3 other products to maybe do something. It works, and works well at only 2 or 3 tabs a day (V2).
Each bottle is 128 Tabs. Not only that but its not cheap. Like the banner says, "Post Cycle, Off Cycle, No Cycle" you want DTP.

The Facts: Going to give away 4 or 5 bottles of Diesel Test Procycle to the best Yoga pants pics. Similar to the infamous "Jugs for Jugs" promo

***PLEASE NOTE*** Do not post any 100% naked underneath in see thru pants, XXX pics. As in, if the person cannot walk around like that in public or at the swimming pool or gym, don't post them. In public I mean the US, not as in public in Amsterdam or something. Provocative positions or bending over in some see thru yoga pants are not permitted per Admin by way of google rules. US residents only. Cannot ship to Canada or Europe because of Yohimbe.

Product info: GET DIESEL DTP V2 info

Let the games begin:
dang...when chuck started this thread he was still on dtp v2!!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you @Admin

NO SEE-THRU.................... Please !!

@Admin can we let @Studhorse back in ?? Please ?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Y1090.jpg