Yoga pants for Procycle starts Now!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do we get extra points if we post a pic of our own chick's Donk?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like how you can see the pink undies through the pants!
My wife and I were at Subway a week or so ago and there were these two fine girls in compression shorts that had me staring. Then this big gal had to walk in wearing yoga pants that were too small for her (she should have been wearing a moo-moo instead) and the lime green undies were VERY visible through the overstretched material. Complete buzz kill right there!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Play nice fellas

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yoga.jpg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just googled her....better do that from home...not work !!
since you are a rep and can't win...do I get credit for her pic when you post it, lol....I think she is a sure winner!!!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
since you are a rep and can't win...do I get credit for her pic when you post it, lol....I think she is a sure winner!!!
For my boy:

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1464733973.125686.jpg

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dang! That's no techno tits.

Too menacing for me...

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
y20.jpg

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
pants.jpg

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To celebrate their contributions to this thread, Chuck has allowed me to choose three (3) people to win a bottle of Diesel Test Limited Edition. Those three (3) winners of Diesel Test Limited Edition are...

going to be announced at 10pm EST.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The following guys need to PM me your names and shipping info because you've just won a bottle of Diesel Test Limited Edition:
bcazo
fame126
BamBam0319

Congrats on winning a potent test booster. Trust me on this; I bought a bottle before I became a rep for Get Diesel.

Now if you remember, Chuck said that someone in this thread who had at least fifteen 5 star posts would win a bottle of the upcoming Diesel Test Pro Cycle v 3. That lucky poster will be revealed later this week...even the winners I just mentioned may still be in the running...keep your eyes peeled for the reveal...I've used up all my ellipses...

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
The following guys need to PM me your names and shipping info because you've just won a bottle of Diesel Test Limited Edition:
bcazo
fame126
BamBam0319

Congrats on winning a potent test booster. Trust me on this; I bought a bottle before I became a rep for Get Diesel.

Now if you remember, Chuck said that someone in this thread who had at least fifteen 5 star posts would win a bottle of the upcoming Diesel Test Pro Cycle v 3. That lucky poster will be revealed later this week...even the winners I just mentioned may still be in the running...keep your eyes peeled for the reveal...I've used up all my ellipses...
Oh man! Dtle and yoga pants thread = trouble for the wifey!! Big thank you to chuck and piston Honda! U guys are awesome.pm coming

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
bcazo
fame126
BamBam0319

good choices..thanks guys, we are all winners here!!!:hump:

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
y21.jpg

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Do we get extra points if we post a pic of our own chick's Donk?
Your the 1000 post. Well 1001 because Rocket was 1000. You won the golden nugget. Send Rocket your mailing address and i have a nice Get Diesel stack for you.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yo BamBam0319 - hit me up with your shipping info!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
@ Chuck Diesel - Everyone sent me their shipping info, and I just emailed you.

Everyone else - keep this thread booty bumpin! Still have the DTPv3 winner to announce...perhaps as early as tomorrow!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't have a booty to bump lol sigh!
Oh, there are enough perv...um, I mean, fine gentlemen in this thread who would be happy to assess that comment for you

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Spoutace

Spoutace

Awards
Hahaha then I will see what I can allow myself to get away with

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar