wife got family membership so I will be working out there as well as at home.Anybody here work out there and is familar with rules aknow you cannot take gym bags in weight room what bs. have to carry belt knee raps ect. know any other negative things or positives about the YMAC.
wife got family membership so I will be working out there as well as at home.Anybody here work out there and is familar with rules aknow you cannot take gym bags in weight room what bs. have to carry belt knee raps ect. know any other negative things or positives about the YMAC.
Never heard of the YMAC? What is that? LOL, but on a serious note I think you hit everything on the head except for no chalk, tobacco, shirts stay on and no dropping weights or grunting
I guess everyone is different mine has a spot to put bags/ect in the w/o area.I only use mine during a deload week.
But for rest of my training has been with the pool,indoor track(rainy/cold days)This is in PA too.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.