Yk-11

warlordwrug

Awards
  • Established
Anyone here try it? How would you compare it to lgd?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
YK11 helps with the creation of follistatin which causes a large sudden production of myogenic differentiation factor (MyoD), myogenic factor 5 (Myf5) and myogenin. The three myogenic items are what causes the body to create new muscle cells. Sides seem to be sore joints or muscle aches.

LGD helps to create an anabolic environment in the bones and muscle

both are suppresive and both require a serm. both can be used as a bulker, imo YK would be better for bulking and as far as doses, only whats on the bottle, otherwise its broscience. 10 mg a day but some have done a split 5 at different times

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Hell maybe I'll guinea pig some YK-11 in the near future and let you all know

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm jumping on my 2 bottles of sup3r 11 in next 3-4 weeks. Think I'm gonna double dose and blast it for 30 days

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I'm jumping on my 2 bottles of sup3r 11 in next 3-4 weeks. Think I'm gonna double dose and blast it for 30 days
Like 500mg daily or 250?
We were talking about the SARM YK-11 but yeah I have 2 bottles of Sup3r-11 on the way too!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Like 500mg daily or 250?
We were talking about the SARM YK-11 but yeah I have 2 bottles of Sup3r-11 on the way too!
Dammit. Too many damn 11's to keep straight these days.

4 pumps/day to provide 500mg.

Last time I used anything like this was 11oxo(precursor to 11kt) at 1550mg/day and had insanely good results. Hoping the TD enhances absorption/bioavailability enough to get me as good of a cycle at this dose

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Dammit. Too many damn 11's to keep straight these days.

4 pumps/day to provide 500mg.

Last time I used anything like this was 11oxo(precursor to 11kt) at 1550mg/day and had insanely good results. Hoping the TD enhances absorption/bioavailability enough to get me as good of a cycle at this dose
put that on the back shelve and yk with us
[video=youtube;WBl81cxHjWA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBl81cxHjWA[/video]

replace fanta with yk, join us

dont ya want to yk, yk
dont ya want to yk yk

dont ya want to