Yes, this is a discussion about balls....

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
Cause Round is the New Flat---Protein Recovery Balls by ATJ Nutrition.

Lowering the Bar, So to Speak-------------Protein Recovery Balls by ATJ Nutrition

Ok, these are two more I got. Man, it's really hard coming up with good ones!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ATJ Recovery Balls- Yummy balls in your mouth!! Get Sum!!!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
These balls will have you Strokin!,

[nomedia="http://youtube.com/watch?v=P7gMkiOPSeA"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
man, t-bone, if you can win off of quantity, you've got it hook,line,sinker.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
My God, I'll never forgive myself for this one, but I must stay in the runnings................

Are You Ballin'?-----------------Protein Recovery Balls by ATJ Nutrition

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
They're so good. They're like little........planets....that you can....eat----------------Protein Recovery Balls by ATJ Nutrition

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
i'd just like to say that i'm ordering more of these as we speak because they are so fkuckin good! i seriously may be addicted to your balls ATJ! :run::rofl:

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
i'd just like to say that i'm ordering more of these as we speak because they are so fkuckin good! i seriously may be addicted to your balls ATJ! :run::rofl:

I truly appreciate that. Also, a huge "thank you" to everyone who has tried them. To those who've ordered some...an even bigger "thank you."

Right now I'm leaning toward announcing winners on Mon. That way everyone will have the weekend to get in a few last entries. (T-bone I don't know how you keep coming up with these things) Unless Darren and Sam want to keep this one running a bit longer.

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
These were my favorites thus far:

More Realistic Ones:
Go Ballistic with our protein - ATJ Nutrition
Protein with a kick... in the balls - ATJ Nutrition

Cutesy Ones:
Best tasting protein in town... If you think we're nuts, you should taste our balls! - ATJ

OUR PROTEIN HAS WHAT YOURS DOESN'T... BALLS! - ATJ

Get cocky with our Balls! - ATJ Nutrition

Funny Ones:
Stuff your mouth with our Balls - ATJ Nutrition
/\ Wtf? Lmfao

"ATJ Protein Recovery Balls - After your workout, give yourself a happy ending."
/\*Dead*

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
Here's my one and only entry:

Grab our balls... smell your fingers. -ATJ

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
I truly appreciate that. Also, a huge "thank you" to everyone who has tried them. To those who've ordered some...an even bigger "thank you."

Right now I'm leaning toward announcing winners on Mon. That way everyone will have the weekend to get in a few last entries. (T-bone I don't know how you keep coming up with these things) Unless Darren and Sam want to keep this one running a bit longer.
it's ran for quite some time, as far as coming up with decent ones goes. i hope i'm considered, as i made the utmost effort to come up with respectable/relevant ones. but since you hadn't said anything about mine, i might need to reread the post. were these all supposed to be hokey/humor-based? get back at me, ATJ.

Eric.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you had your ATJ Protein Balls today?

Don't know if I did that one already. Really I'm spending way too much time coming up with sayings about balls...I think about this before bed, in the shower, even when I'm on the thrown!. I've got problems - I need Atj Protein balls.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
?

No Fractionations or Complications On Our Ingredient List. Just Naturally Good Food----------Protein Recovery Balls by ATJ Nutrition

Real Food. Real Convenient.------------Protein Recovery Balls by ATJ Nutrition

Get Real-Get Protein Recovery Balls by ATJ Nutrition