Yellow Gold and Berberine dosage

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is the dosage for the NP's Yellow Gold? Does 200-250mg 3 times per day sound right?
What about berberine? I've red in some posts that 100-200mg 3 times per day seems to be a reasonable dose. Right?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I say 400-500mg 3Xday would be good for either.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What is the dosage for the NP's Yellow Gold? Does 200-250mg 3 times per day sound right?
What about berberine? I've red in some posts that 100-200mg 3 times per day seems to be a reasonable dose. Right?

I would confirm if both of these are the same thing first. Nobody has come out and said they are or are not the same thing, but if they are you could be using too much.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
I use 400mg, 30 minutes or so before meals.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would confirm if both of these are the same thing first. Nobody has come out and said they are or are not the same thing, but if they are you could be using too much.
If you've bought bulk Berb, and YG you'd have a pretty good idea.;)

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

right now I have berberine that I bought months ago, and because they don't have it at NP anymore I don't know what dosage I should use. 400-500mg of pure berberine hcl sounds a bit too much to me. But again i have no idea what the right dosage could be.

I will soon buy YG and since YG is not pure berberine, but plant extract (but here I'm maybe wrong. Maybe they are the exact same thing) I guess the dose must be higher. But how much higher?

joecski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I use 400mg, 30 minutes or so before meals.

I've been using 500mg about 15 minutes prior to eating starting this week. If I wait any more than like 20 mins I can start feeling slightly disoriented, kind of lightheaded, and I know its carb time!

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been using 500mg about 15 minutes prior to eating starting this week. If I wait any more than like 20 mins I can start feeling slightly disoriented, kind of lightheaded, and I know its carb time!
nelix, joescki, are you talking about YG or berberine. Asking just in case they are not the exact same thing.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
YG.
Take 300mg, wait, eat.
Incress dose next time, until you get runny poop or light headed.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
600 mgs(yg only) 4x a day with food for me and i have been dropping weight like crazy..im loving YG..always with food

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 33
mstep Supplements 2
Supplements 2
kbayne Supplements 32
MAxximal Supplements 4