yellow gold+ala+cinnamon?

MHA

Awards
  • Established
So I'm cheap ad can't afford AP and have been yousin YG for some time now and today I got some ala and cinnamon to stack with it would this bee a good combo. Yea I know its no AP but what do you think?

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
yellow gold by itself is a wonderful product

chim_chim

Awards
USP recommends not stacking AP with ALA at the exact same time. ALA drives glucose into both fat and muscle cells, while AP is supposed to preferentially shunt glucose into muscle cells.

I believe the official recommendation was to wait and take ALA an hour after taking Anabolic Pump.

The cinnamon addition is a good idea.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
chim chim ur right i believe, i forgot that, its been awhile since i used yg

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Please reconsider bulk YG unless you have a mouth of steel and are VEEEEEERY careful to avoid stains (I swear to god nothing is like zombie YG stains that apear even when you aren't using it!)

Just know what you are getting into. I am one of a select few who handle the taste and I don't say that to toot my horn but as a warning....

Consider banaba - cheap and tastes ok

MHA

Awards
  • Established
Please reconsider bulk YG unless you have a mouth of steel and are VEEEEEERY careful to avoid stains (I swear to god nothing is like zombie YG stains that apear even when you aren't using it!)

Just know what you are getting into. I am one of a select few who handle the taste and I don't say that to toot my horn but as a warning....

Thanks man but I'm not that new to YG. IV finished 2 150gram bottles of it and yea I'm weak I cap it. But am really interested in banana were you get it?

MHA

Awards
  • Established

J reading hook it up man. I need some banana. I have looked around and could not find nothing.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Its a major competitor of nutra, kinda cant post ha and haven't ordered it in so long that it may be sold out there... BAC has it I think

chim_chim

Awards
Does Nutraplanet not want us to mention other companies, even for products they don't personally sell? Hmmm... I'm a gold member here, and spend >$1,000/year at Nutra, but I will go elsewhere when I need to.

Do a google search for "banaba 20%." Be warned that this product is going to arrive as clumps of dried powder. I scrape off bits (maybe 1/16 tsp.) and parachute with 1 g of Yellow Gold. Does it work? I don't know; I'm steadily losing bodyfat, but I'm stacking several compounds.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Does Nutraplanet not want us to mention other companies, even for products they don't personally sell? Hmmm... I'm a gold member here, and spend >$1,000/year at Nutra, but I will go elsewhere when I need to.

Do a google search for "banaba 20%." Be warned that this product is going to arrive as clumps of dried powder. I scrape off bits (maybe 1/16 tsp.) and parachute with 1 g of Yellow Gold. Does it work? I don't know; I'm steadily losing bodyfat, but I'm stacking several compounds.
Most banaba is 1%, never seen 20%.

MHA

Awards
  • Established
I found some at 20% it comes in 20 grams for ,Ike 22 bucks. My ? Is how much do I need per dose, of pure AC? How much is in AP and pslin? And how about gymnema the extract in pslin? What you think about that I found some and cheap and at like 25%.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I found some at 20% it comes in 20 grams for ,Ike 22 bucks. My ? Is how much do I need per dose, of pure AC? How much is in AP and pslin? And how about gymnema the extract in pslin? What you think about that I found some and cheap and at like 25%.
I'm not certain on the content in AP or P-Slin however the following used a pretty small dose effectively of the 4:1 extract:

In diabetic mice, rats and rabbits, banaba feeding reduces elevated blood sugar and insulin levels to normal. In humans with type II diabetes, banaba extract, at a dose of 16-48mg per day for 4-8 weeks, has been shown to be effective in reducing blood sugar levels (5%-30% reduction) and maintaining tighter control of blood sugar fluctuations. If you are a type II diabetic, discuss with your doctor regarding the use of a banaba supplement to see if this herbal supplement is appropriate for your particular condition.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
PSlin has 30mg of pure CA, so that would be 150mg of the 20%.I know where you're getting that from , it has been on my radar ;) Hoping to bring it to NP.
Not sure about the GS context though.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The available 1% (assuming you are speaking about 1% Corosolic Acid) is, at least in my humble opinion, an inferior source. The highest quality Banaba products - if one decides to go that route - are standardized for dual constituents: CA and TA (or the broader spectrum of Tannins/Egalitannins).

Research is somewhat conflicting as to which phytochemical component is inducing the GD effect; Corosolic Acid or Tannic Acid (Tannins).

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The available 1% (assuming you are speaking about 1% Corosolic Acid) is, at least in my humble opinion, an inferior source. The highest quality Banaba products - if one decides to go that route - are standardized for dual constituents: CA and TA (or the broader spectrum of Tannins/Egalitannins).

Research is somewhat conflicting as to which phytochemical component is inducing the GD effect; Corosolic Acid or Tannic Acid (Tannins).
Agree. There is no clear consensus on corosolic acid vs. tannins. This is why the most effective products should contain both.

MHA

Awards
  • Established
So I just ordered some banana 1% at 300mg per cap (cause it was cheaper at 1% and its caped) and gymnema at 25% like 520mg per cap and wanted to stack it with YG(self caped at 500mg or so
) and cinnamon 500mg and my ? Is this to much? Im thinking about using it 3 or 4 times per day. Is my knock off of AP and p slin I call it Anabolic-slin. I'm printing the lables as we speak,I'm a sell it for $30 for a months supply. (hahahahahI'm just playin but do need to know if ya over kill? And if so what should I drop?