*yawn* Lethargy on Epistane?

45Caliber

45Caliber

Awards
I'm pulsing Epi right now and I'm wondering if anyone has experienced lethargy while on this stuff. I've read that if Estrogen is too low, it could be a cause of lethargy, but I'd like to hear some educated opinions or experiences from other peeps that have tried Epi.
I just ordered another bottle of Reset AD, so hopefully that will help because right now I'm popping 4-9 RPMs per day on top of 70-110mg of Adderall and I'm still pretty tired all day long.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm pulsing Epi right now and I'm wondering if anyone has experienced lethargy while on this stuff. I've read that if Estrogen is too low, it could be a cause of lethargy, but I'd like to hear some educated opinions or experiences from other peeps that have tried Epi.
I just ordered another bottle of Reset AD, so hopefully that will help because right now I'm popping 4-9 RPMs per day on top of 70-110mg of Adderall and I'm still pretty tired all day long.
how are you dosing and how often?

45Caliber

45Caliber

Awards
how are you dosing and how often?
I'm dosing it 4 times per week (on lifting days). Seems like the lethargy kicked in when I increased to 40mg doses. That was also about the same time that I ran out of Reset AD though, so that could also be a factor.

Other supps I'm taking are:
HDX2: 4 caps on non-Epi days
ZMA: 3 caps (recommended dosage) nightly
SuperCissusRX: 5 caps daily
XLean: 6 caps daily (just upped from 3/day to 6/day to see if I notice any difference)
RPM: 5-6 caps pre-workout
multi-vitamin & 6 grams of DHA/EPA daily

p.s.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm dosing it 4 times per week (on lifting days). Seems like the lethargy kicked in when I increased to 40mg doses. That was also about the same time that I ran out of Reset AD though, so that could also be a factor.

Other supps I'm taking are:
HDX2: 4 caps on non-Epi days
ZMA: 3 caps (recommended dosage) nightly
SuperCissusRX: 5 caps daily
XLean: 6 caps daily (just upped from 3/day to 6/day to see if I notice any difference)
RPM: 5-6 caps pre-workout
multi-vitamin & 6 grams of DHA/EPA daily

p.s.
ok.....how long has the pulse been going now?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
First dose was 4 weeks ago today.
personally i feel that more than 3 days a week is risking shutdown.....4 days a week is 4 out of 7 thats too close to a straight cycle imo! This study showed quick shutdown with epi

Epitiostanol (epi/havoc)
2a,3a-epithio17a methyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstane
2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol

BAD FOR LIVER: YES.
CHOLESTEROL PROBLEMS: YES - data unreliable; highly probable.
TYPICAL GAIN IN 1 MONTH: 10 lbs.
GAINS START: 2 days.

HIGHLY ANDROGENIC
HAIR LOSS VERY COMMON
PROSTATE SWELLING/PAIN CAN OCCUR
TESTES SHUTDOWN: 2-3 days. <-------------

as you can see epi shuts you down fast!!! i recomend geting some dhea and take it everyday 100mg+ to add some actual test to your system to combat the lethargy.

and lower to 3x a week

~trip

45Caliber

45Caliber

Awards
personally i feel that more than 3 days a week is risking shutdown.....4 days a week is 4 out of 7 thats too close to a straight cycle imo! This study showed quick shutdown with epi

Epitiostanol (epi/havoc)

HIGHLY ANDROGENIC
HAIR LOSS VERY COMMON

as you can see epi shuts you down fast!!! i recomend geting some dhea and take it everyday 100mg+ to add some actual test to your system to combat the lethargy.

and lower to 3x a week

~trip
That sounds like a good plan. I had a feeling 4 days per week might shut me down. I've got DHEA on hand, so I can start that right away. I'm going to take your advice and scale back to 3 days per week on the Epi and see how it goes.
Thanks for the feedback.

beallio

beallio

Awards

Epitiostanol (epi/havoc)

HIGHLY ANDROGENIC
HAIR LOSS VERY COMMON

and lower to 3x a week

~trip
Trip, out of curiosity do you have the text of the original study?

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
I've been pulsing Epistane 3 times a week 20 mg pre and 20 mg post workout. I got the lethargy too but only after dosing, so during and after workout. Lethargy is totally gone the next day in my case. I'm not using stims apart from a cup of coffee here and there at the moment.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently running a cycle and have major lethargy. I'm dosing at 30mgs daily.

Funny thing is I didn't have this issue during my previous cycle and nothing is different this time around.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
High Carbs

Currently pulsing epi week 4@50 mg, no ill effects to report except some slight shedding and occasional back pumps. I've been keeping my carbs high~300-400g/day. Perhaps try that. Anytime your using a "dry" compound, you need an excess of complex carbs because its shuttling glycogen to your muscle at an abnormal rate. Other than that, the results have been lovely-3.5 weeks up 8 pounds. Strength is also up considerablely.:head:

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Forgot to mention: also feeling a slight "disconnected" feeling since I upped the dose to 40 and beyond. Not lethargic, but having a little trouble staying focused on school/work. I think I'll end my cycle next week for the 1st round of midterms.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
4-9 rpms and 110 af adderall, holy f*ck!

45Caliber

45Caliber

Awards
Currently pulsing epi week 4@50 mg, no ill effects to report except some slight shedding and occasional back pumps. I've been keeping my carbs high~300-400g/day. Perhaps try that. Anytime your using a "dry" compound, you need an excess of complex carbs because its shuttling glycogen to your muscle at an abnormal rate. Other than that, the results have been lovely-3.5 weeks up 8 pounds. Strength is also up considerablely.:head:
Carbs actually make me sleepy and more lethargic. I'm on a slight variation of the Anabolic Diet, so I keep carbs low-moderate during the week and have a carb-refeed on Saturday.
I agree with you about the great results though - I'm up 7lbs total (+11lbs of lean mass, -4lbs fat). Loving Epistane so far.

For the record, the lethargy I'm experiencing isn't anything that's intolerable. It's just mild lethargy - particularly while I'm at work (which isn't surprising since my ass is parked at a desk all day).

:dance:

beallio

beallio

Awards
Carbs actually make me sleepy and more lethargic. I'm on a slight variation of the Anabolic Diet, so I keep carbs low-moderate during the week and have a carb-refeed on Saturday.
I agree with you about the great results though - I'm up 7lbs total (+11lbs of lean mass, -4lbs fat). Loving Epistane so far.

For the record, the lethargy I'm experiencing isn't anything that's intolerable. It's just mild lethargy - particularly while I'm at work (which isn't surprising since my ass is parked at a desk all day).

:dance:
I think it's work. I'm on epi too, but believe you me once I hit the gym I manage to find that energy. Something about sitting on your ass that just drains you...

Arrogant

Arrogant

Awards
I'm pulsing Epi right now and I'm wondering if anyone has experienced lethargy while on this stuff.
Zero lethargy while using Epi...

M1T remains the only thing I've -ever- used that made me feel lethargic. It also put a sad face on my liver, but that's besides the point.

How's the X-Lean working out?

twswift

twswift

Awards
I noticed considerable lethargy when I pumped from 40 to 50mg on my pulse cylce but in alll fairness I also sit my ass at a desk for 8 hrs (aka shoot me now) and may not be getting enough carbs.

cromwell

Awards
I'm currently running a cycle and have major lethargy. I'm dosing at 30mgs daily.

Funny thing is I didn't have this issue during my previous cycle and nothing is different this time around.
This is what I experienced the only time I ran a progestin compound (methyl 1P, which ate a bag of dicks anyway) Lethargy, not severe and major shutdown. Really bounced back once I got off. This sucks because I was really considering epistane. I think I will stick with hdrol and furaza maybe.

45Caliber

45Caliber

Awards
I think it's work. I'm on epi too, but believe you me once I hit the gym I manage to find that energy. Something about sitting on your ass that just drains you...
I agree that sitting on my ass, staring at a computer screen all day definitely contributes to it.

Al Shades

Al Shades

Awards
So epistane is "highly androgenic" now? Thought it was supposed to be one of the milder DS's with minimal shutdown...

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Could it be the 6 X-Leans/day youre taking? I love X-Lean but it knocks me out. Helps me get to sleep (just another reason to take it at night besides cort suppression)

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah, I'm jussssst a little resistant to stims. ;) Been on Adderall for a couple years so my tolerance is high.
Reset Ad by Palo Alto Labs - great stuff for that. Worked for me ;)

Al Shades

Al Shades

Awards
That's the study I read on it also. Hmmm
I'm not buying it until I see the proof.

Up to this point, the only real reported side from Epistane is occasional shedding. That's it. Mild shutdown, mild on liver. About as safe as PH's get.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Adderall Could Be Your Problem

so you take Adderall? do you realize this stuff attacks the nervous system. also it is not a stimulant like ridallin. Adderall will make you very tired if you dont have A.D.D. I know this because i have A.D.D. and have done my research. do you have A.D.D.?

45Caliber

45Caliber

Awards
so you take Adderall? do you realize this stuff attacks the nervous system. also it is not a stimulant like ridallin. Adderall will make you very tired if you dont have A.D.D. I know this because i have A.D.D. and have done my research. do you have A.D.D.?
Yes, I do have ADD, but I think you're wrong when you say it will make you tired if you don't have ADD. Everyone I know that has taken it that doesn't have ADD has the exact opposite reaction - it wakes them up and makes them feel similar to being on cocaine. It's a mix of amphetamine salts - it's going to have a stimulant effect on a person whether they have ADD or not.
And when you say it "attacks the nervous system", what do you mean? It's a stimulant, so it affects the nervous system by stimulating it like all CNS's do.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
trip i dont know where you are getting that info but it looks like the same format as the superdrol and m1t you posted before. I disagree with the majority of it. shutdown in 2-3 days from epi?????WTF. i dont think so, based on personal experience. Who is making those profiles?

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I do have ADD, but I think you're wrong when you say it will make you tired if you don't have ADD. Everyone I know that has taken it that doesn't have ADD has the exact opposite reaction - it wakes them up and makes them feel similar to being on cocaine. It's a mix of amphetamine salts - it's going to have a stimulant effect on a person whether they have ADD or not.
And when you say it "attacks the nervous system", what do you mean? It's a stimulant, so it affects the nervous system by stimulating it like all CNS's do.
you do good ! anyways the research i did shows that when it attacks the ns it slows the certain hormone down that is generally produced faster then the other side. (which is why they think (being doctors) people have A.D.D.) i am not a doctor this just what i have learned my reading and taking bio psych classes.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
im interested in finding the cause man! so good luck!

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
maybe a person begins to experience shutdown within 2-3 days dose dependent... but i highly doubt full suppression can be achieved in that amount of time, even with something as strong as M1t... but i could be wrong, i'v never had bloodwork to prove otherwies

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
and yeah snorting adderall was a big thing in highschool, supposedly gets you all geeked like yay

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
I'm almost 50 days into an epi pulse cycle that I'm almost done with. I worked my way up to 40mg on workout days. For the past 3 weeks, I've been dosing on Sunday, Tuesday & Friday, but prior to that, I was working out every other day, so some weeks I was @ 4 x per week, others 3 x. But those were at 30mg. I would agree with LilPsychotic that I too feel disconnected at times. Kind of in a "fog". No noticeable shutdown. I have been a bit lethargic at times, joints hurt if I don't take my cissus, but I've lost about a pound of fat while adding 8lbs of LBM. My BF% has dropped by over 1%. Strength is up too. It's been a good pulse cycle in my opinion!
:clean:

Al Shades

Al Shades

Awards
trip i dont know where you are getting that info but it looks like the same format as the superdrol and m1t you posted before. I disagree with the majority of it. shutdown in 2-3 days from epi?????WTF. i dont think so, based on personal experience. Who is making those profiles?
He should edit that crap so that someone who doesn't know any better won't read it thinking it's true.

Everything I've read so far has led me believe that epistane is the safest DS, followed by halodrol, followed by pp, followed by superdrol, in the order of most to least safe.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
LifeNtheFastlane Anabolics 8
MrFlexo Anabolics 10
Anabolics 4
Hypnotic traveling Anabolics 32
Ninjo Anabolics 23