Xtreme Performance Gels DHEA-50 Gel - Now Available!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
DHEA Skin Gel
50 mg. Per ML/100 Day Supply

XPG-DHEA-F resized.png

50 mg. Per ML
100 ml Per Bottle
100 Day Supply

DHEA-50 Gel is a topical DHEA product that contains 50 mg. per ml (5 grams per bottle).

What is DHEA commonly used for?
DHEA is commonly used to support lean muscle, strength, performance, libido, vitality, positive mood, improved sense of well-being, energy, and more.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DHEA-50 Gel is a convenient, extremely cost effective way to use DHEA, as each bottle will last for over 3 months at the average dosing!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
DHEA-50 Gel is now available at several retailers and is available to any retailers that would like to order.

Right now, you can find it for as low as 36.99 for a 100 day supply or a twinpack for 67.99!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to tag @Dustin07 as I'd let him get a bottle of this early, so he can share his thoughts on it.

(I want to clarify, its not sponsored in any way, I just let him buy it early).

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I wanted to tag @Dustin07 as I'd let him get a bottle of this early, so he can share his thoughts on it.

(I want to clarify, its not sponsored in any way, I just let him buy it early).
My only prior experience with DHEA was Dermacrine, which led to the itchy misshaped nips for a while. Dermacrine has a great delivery system but......................... XPG DHEA is absolutely on par with. One pump that dries very fast, does not irritate my skin, DOES NOT STAIN MY CLOTHES lol. Not that Iconic did either, but I have had TD's that stain the clothes and XPG has been absolutely awesome.

a month+ ago I tried Dermacrine again breifly for a few days and after only like 2-4 days I was getting the itchy nips again. so I pretty much gave it up.

Tried the XPG DHEA because it lacks the Pregnenolone.
I've been stacking this with XPG EpiAndro gel and XPG Alpha Gel as well.

Zero itchy nips
strength is great and growing
metabolism seems fantastic because even in what was a substantial caloric surplus before, my weight is holding tight
dries fast, goes on easy, only 1 pump per dose

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My only prior experience with DHEA was Dermacrine, which led to the itchy misshaped nips for a while. Dermacrine has a great delivery system but......................... XPG DHEA is absolutely on par with. One pump that dries very fast, does not irritate my skin, DOES NOT STAIN MY CLOTHES lol. Not that Iconic did either, but I have had TD's that stain the clothes and XPG has been absolutely awesome.

a month+ ago I tried Dermacrine again breifly for a few days and after only like 2-4 days I was getting the itchy nips again. so I pretty much gave it up.

Tried the XPG DHEA because it lacks the Pregnenolone.
I've been stacking this with XPG EpiAndro gel and XPG Alpha Gel as well.

Zero itchy nips
strength is great and growing
metabolism seems fantastic because even in what was a substantial caloric surplus before, my weight is holding tight
dries fast, goes on easy, only 1 pump per dose
I'm really glad that you're liking it. That sounds like a great stack.

I think DHEA is so basic that some people just overlook it, but its a great supplement for most any male over 30 years of age because just as testosterone levels decline with age, so do DHEA levels.

DHEA-50 Gel is a very easy cost effective way to use it daily and most people will see a difference in libido and daily energy levels.

larkham

Awards
Thinking of buying some of this and reading DIM may be required to balance estrogen?

I’m an early 40s male

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thinking of buying some of this and reading DIM may be required to balance estrogen?

I’m an early 40s male
I haven't had any signs of increased estrogen while using the xpg dhea product.
I did when using dermacrine, but it has the pregnenolone added which was probably the actual issue for me.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I’m an early 40s male
Definitely don't think you need DIM with it.

The primary reason for using DHEA in a topical form is to avoid some of the potential side effects that some people can experience from DHEA via oral use; that's why topical is pretty much better than oral DHEA in every way.

If you wanted to add anything to it for estrogen, I would suggest Inhibit-E over DIM because Inhibit-E helps modulate estrogen and helps improve proper testosterone to estrogen ratio, so it would go very well with DHEA-50 Gel for other reasons.

larkham

Awards
I have a bottle on it’s to AUS. I have a young toddler daughter in the house.
What’s the best way to apply this and how long should I wait before getting close to my daughter?
In addition, I assume wash hands thoroughly after applying as well and cover the applied areas.

In a side note, I’m running Mtest, epi plex, have 3 bottles of Pepti-Plex on its way and now XPG DHEA along with a bottle of Inhibit E.
Excited!!!!

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What’s the best way to apply this and how long should I wait before getting close to my daughter?
I can't answer that question however I tended to put it on the tops of my feet/ankles where there is no hair, wash my hands thoroughly, and within 5 minutes it was dry enough to put socks on.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have a bottle on it’s to AUS. I have a young toddler daughter in the house.
In addition, I assume wash hands thoroughly after applying as well and cover the applied areas.

In a side note, I’m running Mtest, epi plex, have 3 bottles of Pepti-Plex on its way and now XPG DHEA along with a bottle of Inhibit E.
Excited!!!!
That sounds like a great stack. I think you'll love Pepti-Plex.

For DHEA-50 Gel, it dries quickly. I would apply it to areas you could keep covered in your case - tops of feet, inside of biceps, inside of thighs. It dries within 2 to 5 minutes.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Someone I know wants to run a cycle of Var but doesn't want to pin Test. They think they could get away with either Dhea-50 or possibly Alpha-gel as a base :rolleyes:. I assume these products wouldn't be recommended for this purpose..

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Someone I know wants to run a cycle of Var but doesn't want to pin Test. They think they could get away with either Dhea-50 or possibly Alpha-gel as a base :rolleyes:. I assume these products wouldn't be recommended for this purpose..
There are actually quite a few people doing this - using DHEA-50 Gel and Alpha Gel as a 'test base' for people that don't want to use actual testosterone.

In your post, you said the word 'recommend' and we can never recommend anyone do anything related to any drugs for legality reasons, but I can say that we have a lot of feedback from people doing it that are very happy with it.