Xtreme Performance Gels Ab-Solved

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Have a bottle of Ab-Solved on the way; will be running alongside SNS Lean Edge and Yohimbe. Looking forward to the run! Have been bulking since July, so I'm excited to shed a bit of weight.

Side note... It was brought to my attention that girl scout cookies are available at the end of the week. Worst timing ever to start a cut. :LOL:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Have a bottle of Ab-Solved on the way; will be running alongside SNS Lean Edge and Yohimbe. Looking forward to the run! Have been bulking since July, so I'm excited to shed a bit of weight.

Side note... It was brought to my attention that girl scout cookies are available at the end of the week. Worst timing ever to start a cut. :LOL:
That should be a great stack. I plan on starting Ab-Solved, Lean Edge, and Suppress-C soon myself.

I had to laugh when I read girl scout cookies because I have to eat gluten free and just Friday saw that a brand now makes the thin mint ones that are gluten free and taste just like the girl scout ones. I only ate 2 boxes over the weekend 🤣

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
That should be a great stack. I plan on starting Ab-Solved, Lean Edge, and Suppress-C soon myself.

I had to laugh when I read girl scout cookies because I have to eat gluten free and just Friday saw that a brand now makes the thin mint ones that are gluten free and taste just like the girl scout ones. I only ate 2 boxes over the weekend 🤣
haha, I legit had every intention of buying 10 boxes of samoas... It's ridiculous how easy it is to polish off a couple boxes in a sitting... they're essentially crack... these girl scouts are selling delicious, calorie rich crack.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
haha, I legit had every intention of buying 10 boxes of samoas... It's ridiculous how easy it is to polish off a couple boxes in a sitting... they're essentially crack... these girl scouts are selling delicious, calorie rich crack.
I haven't found gluten free samoa ones yet. If I ever do, I may say to hell with staying in shape altogether and just take up Sumo haha.

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I haven't found gluten free samoa ones yet. If I ever do, I may say to hell with staying in shape altogether and just take up Sumo haha.
My girlfriend has celiacs so she's gluten free as well. I always feel bad eating my favorite foods when she's in the room, mostly because she gives me dirty looks out of pure jealousy lol. I've seen her take a bite of certain foods that she knows will mess her up, chew a few times then spit it out. The struggle is real!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My girlfriend has celiacs so she's gluten free as well. I always feel bad eating my favorite foods when she's in the room, mostly because she gives me dirty looks out of pure jealousy lol. I've seen her take a bite of certain foods that she knows will mess her up, chew a few times then spit it out. The struggle is real!
It definitely is. I don't have Celiacs but have the actual allergy where my autoimmune system reacts to gluten as if its fighting off an infection. Very painful breakouts, butterfly rash (they thought was Lupus at first), severe joint swelling and pain, etc. I could eat gluten all my life up until 2011, it was crazy.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long should a bottle last at the recommended dosing level?

pudd1ng

Awards
  • First Up Vote
ok to run 10 weeks of this? 3 bottles should last 10 weeks.

XPGels

XPGels

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
First application of Ab-Solved this afternoon. Great consistency, easy to spread & pleasant scent. 🤘
Thank you for the feedback. I hope you'll be very pleased with the product.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looking forward to the new product. I'm guessing it something similar to the old LipoDerm but also wouldn't mind an Epi-Andro and/or Androsterone mix, or Epicatechin.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Looking forward to the new product. I'm guessing it something similar to the old LipoDerm but also wouldn't mind an Epi-Andro and/or Androsterone mix, or Epicatechin.
I would love to see an updated version of the old Lipoderm and I'm a huge fan of epiandro.

I have only tried epicatechin once in a transdermal and it wouldn't be fair for me to offer an opinion bc I didn't get anything out of any of the topicals by that particular company so I think it was the carrier that didn't work for me. I think that's something that sometimes people don't realize the importance of is how important the carrier is to the success of these.

XPGels

XPGels

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
I can't say quite yet but I think you'll be very happy :)

We haven't been asked for Epicatechin yet. What would you like to see - a solo epicatechin? Anything else with it?
If anyone else is interested, let us know. We are looking for ideas.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can you combine Ab-Solved WITH Suppress C?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes, you could. I'm getting ready to do that myself in a couple of weeks to start leaning down for summer. Ab-Solved is more localized so you would apply it to where you want/need to. Suppress-C is systemic so you could apply to inside of arms, inside of thighs, or tops of feet. I have super sensitive skin so I rotate application spots for Suppress.

XPGels

XPGels

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
SNS gave a good detailed answer on this.

You can stack them together. We are seeing a lot of people doing this with great results and its getting even more popular with spring coming up. Some sites are offering stack prices on them.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I bought this today!!! Don't let me down XPGels!! I was going to get the combo on DPS but I want to know what's "working" so I went with Ab-solved solo. I'll update progress on it for sure. 2 squirts on love handles and ab area yes?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I bought this today!!! Don't let me down XPGels!! I was going to get the combo on DPS but I want to know what's "working" so I went with Ab-solved solo. I'll update progress on it for sure. 2 squirts on love handles and ab area yes?
Depends where you have fat stored. I use 1 full pump on abs. 1/2 pump or so on each love handle and and 1/2 pump or so on each pec.

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I really like the stuff so far, have been utilizing it for almost two weeks. I use two pumps per application, rub on midsection and the small amount left over on my hands i apply to outer side of pecs. It's light in color, rubs into the skin very easy and smells pretty good.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Depends where you have fat stored. I use 1 full pump on abs. 1/2 pump or so on each love handle and and 1/2 pump or so on each pec.
Ok this may sound weird on a fitness forum...but I don't care about having abs. haha. I do like not having love handles tho.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I really like the stuff so far, have been utilizing it for almost two weeks. I use two pumps per application, rub on midsection and the small amount left over on my hands i apply to outer side of pecs. It's light in color, rubs into the skin very easy and smells pretty good.
Are you seeing any decent results?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
2 squirts twice per day. You can use it on the areas that you want to focus on the most; splitting it up between love handles and abs is what I will be doing myself.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm stacking Ab-Solved with SNS Lean Edge & Yohimbe. I've cut calories by a lot & ramped up cardio, @ 221 this morning. Was 228 when I started, almost two weeks ago. So far so good!
That's awesome progress. Great stack. I'm going to be starting Lean Edge + Ab-Solved myself next week. I think Yohimbine is a great addition, I'm just one of the unfortunate few that can't take it, although I may add in Alpha Yohimbine bc that works well for me.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
I'm stacking Ab-Solved with SNS Lean Edge & Yohimbe. I've cut calories by a lot & ramped up cardio, @ 221 this morning. Was 228 when I started, almost two weeks ago. So far so good!
How's the Ab-solved run going?

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
How's the Ab-solved run going?
I'm still utilizing it, just not twice a day anymore. The skin on my midsection was starting to rash, likely due to the skin being dry/irritated. I either have pretty sensitive skin or just didn't do a good enough job moisturizing in between applications. At two pumps, once per day, no issues. Between Ab-Solved, Lean Edge, Yohimbe and a caloric deficit, I'm down 10 lbs in just under a month. Once I'm done with these, I'll be continuing the cut with Osta/Cardarine/Epiandro.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm still utilizing it, just not twice a day anymore. The skin on my midsection was starting to rash, likely due to the skin being dry/irritated. I either have pretty sensitive skin or just didn't do a good enough job moisturizing in between applications. At two pumps, once per day, no issues. Between Ab-Solved, Lean Edge, Yohimbe and a caloric deficit, I'm down 10 lbs in just under a month. Once I'm done with these, I'll be continuing the cut with Osta/Cardarine/Epiandro.
Congratulations on the progress. That's awesome!

XPGels

XPGels

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for sharing your feedback and results. That's great progress.

I'm glad that you're still able to use Ab-Solved and liking it, even if not able to use it twice per day. What you explained sounds like hair follicle irritation. Besides moisturizing, one thing I would suggest for people that experience this is if they are applying right after showering, maybe wait 30 minutes or more before applying.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also could depend on what kind of soap you’re using in the shower. A lot of your typical shower gels could not be helping the cause either.

Riptor

Awards
I’m a bit late to the this thread but how Ab-solved reduces subcutaneous fat, even though it mainly focusses on visceral fat?

Not sure if it targets the alpha-2 receptors like yohimbine hcl or provides prolonged energy expenditure, but on either case I’m looking for an alternative solution to yohimbine-based topicals so it doesn’t affect carb timing and doesn’t compel me to train for it to be effective ( since free fatty acids released as a result of yohimbine will be redeposited back in fat cells if no exercise is done).

Through a combination of lower carb dieting, volume training, hitting the heavy bag, yohimbine hcl caps and then yohimbine topicals I’ve already got down to between 9 -10 % body fat. I can see my abs but I’m just looking to remove the last bit of ‘softness’ around lower back, lower abs and love handles to achieve the fully ripped look. I’m not sure if this is due to subcutaneous or visceral fat and hence I’m curious about Ab-solved.

p.s I‘m avoiding yohimbine hcl completely now as it makes me feel bad and gives a stressful sensation in the chest.

Would welcome advice on this product

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m a bit late to the this thread but how Ab-solved reduces subcutaneous fat, even though it mainly focusses on visceral fat?

Not sure if it targets the alpha-2 receptors like yohimbine hcl or provides prolonged energy expenditure, but on either case I’m looking for an alternative solution to yohimbine-based topicals so it doesn’t affect carb timing and doesn’t compel me to train for it to be effective ( since free fatty acids released as a result of yohimbine will be redeposited back in fat cells if no exercise is done).

Through a combination of lower carb dieting, volume training, hitting the heavy bag, yohimbine hcl caps and then yohimbine topicals I’ve already got down to between 9 -10 % body fat. I can see my abs but I’m just looking to remove the last bit of ‘softness’ around lower back, lower abs and love handles to achieve the fully ripped look. I’m not sure if this is due to subcutaneous or visceral fat and hence I’m curious about Ab-solved.

p.s I‘m avoiding yohimbine hcl completely now as it makes me feel bad and gives a stressful sensation in the chest.

Would welcome advice on this product
I haven't had time to get on here as much lately. Par Deus posted some good insight on this at various times; I can try when I have the time to see if I can put it together. Topical write ups in general are usually intentionally vague as they have to be careful about claims on things.

Just off the top of my head (and I could be wrong bc I'm going off memory on something I haven't looked into the science on in awhile) but pretty much all of the ingredients in Ab-Solved may have some type of effect on subcutaneous fat. What makes Ab-Solved so special is the localized action on visceral fat but some will get into the system systemically anyway so it would help there too.

Feedback on this has been absolutely fantastic.

For me, I've noticed a nice reduction in fat in the abdominal region and I've literally been doing nothing right. I started trying it just because I kept saying that I would. I'm amazed that with my diet sucking and my training not being consistent at all right now the results I've noticed from it. Summary for me - my results have been great and a testament to what it can do when someone isn't doing things right so I can't wait to see how good it does when I do clean things up and get back consistent.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Was it ever said how many mg of 7-Keto per pump?
They didn't want to specify the breakdown on this one to make it harder to knock it off but the dosage is exactly where I would want it to be personally.

I just started using it again to test something out on myself for curiosity. I'm not bulking because I need to lose fat, but I'm more focusing on building muscle than losing at at the moment so I incorporated it in to see if it will help me get leaner or at least not gain fat during the process.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Was it ever said how many mg of 7-Keto per pump?
I’ve read the entire thread to try establish this. So I’m guessing it’s a prop blend... I’ll pass this up. Don’t cate so much about the rest, just wanted to know how much 7-Keto per serve, not a big ask in this day and age. Like to know what I’m putting in my body and that I’m getting my money’s worth!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve read the entire thread to try establish this. So I’m guessing it’s a prop blend... I’ll pass this up. Don’t cate so much about the rest, just wanted to know how much 7-Keto per serve, not a big ask in this day and age. Like to know what I’m putting in my body and that I’m getting my money’s worth!
This thread hadn't been posted in in almost a year, so I wish you would have asked rather than made a negative comment in it to bump it back up.

They had stated since then that the dosage is 25 mg. per ml.

It's not uncommon for many topical formulas to not release their ingredient breakdowns. For example, Sustain Alpha is one of the most popular ones on this forum and they don't state the dose of ingredients per ml.

Two considerations that you may not be thinking of:

They acknowledged upon its release that it was licensed from Avant Labs. Avant has always been known as like the forefather of the transdermal products and nothing ever formulated by Avant that I ever saw was underdosed. So that should be 1 assurance but also when someone formulates something for you and you license it from them, you have to have permission to release dosage information.

You may not be aware of this, but in today's world where products like Ab-Solved are sold as topicals and companies cannot legally call them TD's anymore, companies aren't supposed to put the dosage of the ingredients on the labels anymore.

---------------------------------------

Feedback on Ab-Solved has been great, both on and off of this forum.

You mentioned that you didn't care much about the rest of the stuff in it - I would encourage you to look at those ingredients as well and how the product works together. I say that because I'm not a fan of just topical 7-keto by itself from past experience but Ab-Solved works extremely well for me.

A big part of what makes this product shine is that it is localized instead of systemic and how its focus is on visceral fat loss. (Keeping in mind that its impossible to have 100% localized delivery without any going systemic; it just means that the emphasis on most of it being localized).

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Does it this work systemically also?
Ab-Solved is designed to work primarily as a localized fat loss product.

But as with any localized topical, there is going to be some systemic effect as well.