Xtreme Performance Gels Ab-Solved

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ab-Solved is designed to work primarily as a localized fat loss product.

But as with any localized topical, there is going to be some systemic effect as well.
I’m about to start this by the way. I’ll tag you in the log when I post it 🤘🤘

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m about to start this by the way. I’ll tag you in the log when I post it 🤘🤘
Awesome. I think you'll really enjoy it.

XPG is supposed to be coming out with some new products pretty soon too. I'm not sure the sequence of their new product releases yet, but it's going to be several new pretty cool releases.

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
Awesome. I think you'll really enjoy it.

XPG is supposed to be coming out with some new products pretty soon too. I'm not sure the sequence of their new product releases yet, but it's going to be several new pretty cool releases.
Do you know if there would be a down side to dosing all 4 pumps at once instead of doing 2 pumps twice a day?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Do you know if there would be a down side to dosing all 4 pumps at once instead of doing 2 pumps twice a day?
I think that spacing it out is best in terms of half life/dosage timing but I don't think it would hurt to dose 4 pumps at once.

I've seen some people doing 4 pumps in the morning and 2 pumps in the evening.

So in a perfect world, I'd say 2 twice per day but if its a lot more convenient, 4 once probably wouldn't be that hugely detrimental.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
does this stuff cause shutdown of any kind of require a pct?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm currently on day 3 of this Gotta say the consistency and application is awesome. Not vad smell. Hopefully i see some changes.

Does this not target both visceral and subcutaneous fat?

I've put it on around my midsection and use callipers and will be able to tell after a while.

Got 2 bottles so 50 days worth of use. Hoping it does some work

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm currently on day 3 of this Gotta say the consistency and application is awesome. Not vad smell. Hopefully i see some changes.

Does this not target both visceral and subcutaneous fat?

I've put it on around my midsection and use callipers and will be able to tell after a while.

Got 2 bottles so 50 days worth of use. Hoping it does some work
I grabbed this line from the write up:
Ab-Solved is designed for a localized effect on visceral and subcutaneous adipose tissue while offering a variety of direct and indirect methods of action to increase thermogenesis in both visceral and subcutaneous fat.

It does target both visceral and subcutaneous fat; its just a little more specialized for visceral fat I believe.

The Punicic Acid (Pomegranate) is used for fat loss but does give it a nice smell. I like the smell and consistency too.

I used it when it first came out and was very pleased with it. I had a rough year this year with lack of time and health so really let my diet go. But I plan on tightening things up after New Years and if all goes well will be back on this by mid January myself. (My plan to start back around the 1st isn't New Years Resolution timing; its having a daughter that loves to cook and bake for New Year so its no point even trying until after then haha).

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Apologies if this has been covered but I’m asking as I’m using another topical gel (Tostran 2%) which needs to be applied to hairless areas to maximise absorption - does the same apply to ab-solved or will it absorb the same regardless?

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I tried this for a few days and I feel like it made me tired. Anyone else have this experience? How are you guys dosing it?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Apologies if this has been covered but I’m asking as I’m using another topical gel (Tostran 2%) which needs to be applied to hairless areas to maximise absorption - does the same apply to ab-solved or will it absorb the same regardless?
It should absorb regardless. I'm not extremely hairy but I do have a fair amount of body hair and it worked well for me.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I tried this for a few days and I feel like it made me tired. Anyone else have this experience? How are you guys dosing it?
It didn't make me tired at all and I hadn't seen or heard of that with anyone else.

I did 2 squirts twice daily. There was another poster on here that increased his dose and saw great results; I will probably start next go round with 2 squirts twice daily but then increase it like he did bc I'm impatient and need to get myself back in shape haha.

Ingredient wise, there is nothing in there that would normally have that affect - 7-OXO DHEA, Phosphatidylserine, Pomegranate (Punicic Acid), & Resveratrol. Plus, its majority localized and not systemic. (It's impossible for anything to be 100% localized, that's why I said majority localized).

May be one of those things that if you still have some you may want to try again and see if there was maybe anything else causing it. I've done that before - think one thing was causing me to feel a certain way and it turn out to be something else or just a coincidence.

Reactions: JYD

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It didn't make me tired at all and I hadn't seen or heard of that with anyone else.

I did 2 squirts twice daily. There was another poster on here that increased his dose and saw great results; I will probably start next go round with 2 squirts twice daily but then increase it like he did bc I'm impatient and need to get myself back in shape haha.

Ingredient wise, there is nothing in there that would normally have that affect - 7-OXO DHEA, Phosphatidylserine, Pomegranate (Punicic Acid), & Resveratrol. Plus, its majority localized and not systemic. (It's impossible for anything to be 100% localized, that's why I said majority localized).

May be one of those things that if you still have some you may want to try again and see if there was maybe anything else causing it. I've done that before - think one thing was causing me to feel a certain way and it turn out to be something else or just a coincidence.
Great input, thank you as always, sir. What times of day to you apply the two squirts? And this doesn't affect sex hormones, right?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Great input, thank you as always, sir. What times of day to you apply the two squirts? And this doesn't affect sex hormones, right?
I did my doses in the morning and at night.

I have very sensitive skin so with any topical, I always make sure to apply it to completely dry skin.

Ab-Solved can be used by both men and women and is designed to be localized, so it should have minimal effects on sex hormones.

In terms of absolutes, no one can ever say for sure that something doesn't affect sex hormones at all. But both 7-OXO DHEA and Resveratrol are both commonly used by men and women and any effects would generally be positive ones, not negative ones. And with it being designed to be localized on top of that, the chances would be minimal of their being any effect and if there was, it would be a good one.