Xtreme Performance Gels Ab-Solved

XPGels

XPGels

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
I may give this a try after I finish my Vasoburn. Would you say these two products are directly comparable?
I wouldn't say they are directly comparable. If I not mistaken, Vasoburn is systemic where Ab-Solved is predominantly localized but still has some systemic effect.

If enough people are interested, we may bring out something in the future more comparable to Vasoburn but the formula we've been looking at has a lot more active ingredients.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wouldn't say they are directly comparable. If I not mistaken, Vasoburn is systemic where Ab-Solved is predominantly localized but still has some systemic effect.

If enough people are interested, we may bring out something in the future more comparable to Vasoburn but the formula we've been looking at has a lot more active ingredients.
I would be interested.

XPGels

XPGels

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
A1 Supplements, Best Price Nutrition and Strong Supplements are retailers I purchase from regularly.
Best Price will be bringing it in and I feel confident that Strong Supplement Shop likely will as well.

I know a lot of companies have positive experiences with A1 Supplements but we haven't at all. I don't want to go into detail out of respect for the companies that do have good relationships with them but we had an agreement with them that we fulfilled our end of and they did not. I would love it if it were something that could be worked out in the future, but I'd say its doubtful.

kid amnesiac

Awards
Just bought two bottles of each. What would you recommend for maximum benefits:

Option 1 - stacked for 6-8 weeks
Option 2 - Suppress C for 6-8 weeks followed by Absolved for 6-8 weeks
Option 3 - Absolved for 6-8 weeks followed by Suppress C for 6-8 weeks
Option 4 - one bottle of Suppress C, followed by one bottle of Absolved, rinse & repeat

Thanks!

kid amnesiac

Awards

Option 4 - one bottle of Suppress C, followed by one bottle of Absolved, rinse & repeat

Thanks!

kid amnesiac

Awards

Thanks!

kid amnesiac

Awards

Thanks!

kid amnesiac

Awards

Thanks!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Thanks!
If you're fairly lean, I would say to to stack them.
If you aren't fairly lean, I would say to run Suppress-C for about 4 weeks and then add Ab-Solved stacked with it.

XPGels

XPGels

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote

Thanks!
If you're fairly lean, I would say to to stack them.
If you aren't fairly lean, I would say to run Suppress-C for about 4 weeks and then add Ab-Solved stacked with it.
I agree with what SNS8778 said.

XPGels

XPGels

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
Seems DPS don't deliver to the UK, can a rep from XPG chime in and tell me what other vendors have ab-solved in stock
Powermyself stocks Suppress-C but they have been hesitant to bring in Ab-Solved because of the 7-OXO-DHEA. Maybe they will if they get enough requests.

I hope that Strong Supplement Shop will bring it in. I hear good things about their shipping to the UK.

Thefatbloke

Awards
  • Established
Strong have been reliable and quick shipping to me in the UK, often faster than a UK company and usually cheaper.
I'd look forward to seeing new topicals available, and I would put in a second vote for 11-keto (or 11-oxo at a higher dose). XI-kt was a super effective product from iron legion, and a decent supplier has been sought by many on AM for a long time after they stopped making it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Strong have been reliable and quick shipping to me in the UK, often faster than a UK company and usually cheaper.
I'd look forward to seeing new topicals available, and I would put in a second vote for 11-keto (or 11-oxo at a higher dose). XI-kt was a super effective product from iron legion, and a decent supplier has been sought by many on AM for a long time after they stopped making it.
The issue I would think with 11-KT is that it is considered by some to not be legal anymore. I liked the ingredient though, although B-Triol like in Suppress-C worked better for me personally.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Appreciate the feedback.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Epiandrosterone topical gets my vote. If you could do a combo of Epiandrosterone and Androsterone, even better. Not sure what the molecular weight is of Vaso-6? But that could be interesting. Like a topical version of CEL Stano-Plex.

Epicatechin works well as a topical.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Epiandrosterone topical gets my vote. If you could do a combo of Epiandrosterone and Androsterone, even better. Not sure what the molecular weight is of Vaso-6? But that could be interesting. Like a topical version of CEL Stano-Plex.

Epicatechin works well as a topical.
VASO6 would stain things most likely and most branded ingredient companies won't license their ingredients to be used in a topical.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Is Ab-solved exactly the same as iron legion vii-kt, I haven't tried either but pretty sure they are both 7-keto dhea, are they the same dose per ml

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is Ab-solved exactly the same as iron legion vii-kt, I haven't tried either but pretty sure they are both 7-keto dhea, are they the same dose per ml
They are not the same thing. Vii-kt I believe is just 7-oxo-dhea where Ab-Solved contains 7-oxo-dhea plus Trans-Resveratrol, Punicic Acid, and Phosphatidylserine. Plus the carrier is for more of a localized effect although they say with any localized carrier some does go systemic as well.

XPGels

XPGels

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
They are not the same thing. Vii-kt I believe is just 7-oxo-dhea where Ab-Solved contains 7-oxo-dhea plus Trans-Resveratrol, Punicic Acid, and Phosphatidylserine. Plus the carrier is for more of a localized effect although they say with any localized carrier some does go systemic as well.
SNS's answer is correct. There is a lot more to Ab-Solved than just 7-OXO/7-Keto.

XPGels

XPGels

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
I wanted to update everyone on retailers that have been discussed in this thread.

DPS ran out of stock yesterday but has more in transit to them. They should have it back in stock by Wednesday.

Best Price Nutrition has it in transit to them now.

We have emailed Strong Supplement Shop and followed up. I had hoped they would have brought it in right away since they are carrying the Suppress-C but so far they haven't ordered it. I hope that they will. We want to work with them because I like their reps here and so that our international customers will have easy access to the products.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
@musclemaker

Thefatbloke

Awards
  • Established
The issue I would think with 11-KT is that it is considered by some to not be legal anymore. I liked the ingredient though, although B-Triol like in Suppress-C worked better for me personally.
That's fair. In the UK 11-kt is legal, just expensive. I really liked invictus and would be really interested in trying suppress c. Again it's cheaper to buy it from SSS than the UK shops.

Thefatbloke

Awards
  • Established
That's fair. In the UK 11-kt is legal, just expensive. I really liked invictus and would be really interested in trying suppress c. Again it's cheaper to buy it from SSS than the UK shops.

Thefatbloke

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, crap internet connection gave a triple reply :(

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I have seen some topicals with theophylline and aminophylline. My understanding is that they can be used as topicals because they are cosmetic products but could not be legally sold as supplements , which is good because they do have narrow therapeutic windows? Does anyone have any experience with any topicals that incorporate these?

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Also didn’t avant- back in the day have something with yohimine in it as a topical that worked for local fat loss?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have seen some topicals with theophylline and aminophylline. My understanding is that they can be used as topicals because they are cosmetic products but could not be legally sold as supplements , which is good because they do have narrow therapeutic windows? Does anyone have any experience with any topicals that incorporate these?
I have seen them used in topicals and one by at least one bigger company. I have never tried anything with them in there though. A big issue with topicals is that they are of course only as good as the carrier.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Also didn’t avant- back in the day have something with yohimine in it as a topical that worked for local fat loss?
If I remember correctly they used it in LipoDerm and then had Lipoderm-Y.

XPGels

XPGels

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
I wanted to update everyone and let them know that Strong Supplement Shop placed an order for Ab-Solved so they have it on the way to them. Hopefully this is great news for international customers wanting to try the product and others that like to shop with them.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wanted to update everyone and let them know that Strong Supplement Shop placed an order for Ab-Solved so they have it on the way to them. Hopefully this is great news for international customers wanting to try the product and others that like to shop with them.
Good stuff. Might get some on my next order and use it with suppress C that I have.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
In other news, I can't give any details yet but we should have a new product launching within the next 2 weeks.

Please keep the ideas coming of any types of products that you would like to see from us.
Topical androsterone! Great for libido, staying lean, and unlike others actually has a positive effect on cholesterol

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
In other news, I can't give any details yet but we should have a new product launching within the next 2 weeks.

Please keep the ideas coming of any types of products that you would like to see from us.
Topical androsterone! Great for libido, staying lean, and unlike others actually has a positive effect on cholesterol

pudd1ng

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I vote androsterone too, I love the stuff. Does so many positive things.

maybe androsterone and epi andro blend.

pudd1ng

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’m not lean at the moment but when I get lean the area that always annoys me is the fat between the stomach and the old fella, the fat pad. Do you think this would work only applying it to that area and possibly half dosing it?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m not lean at the moment but when I get lean the area that always annoys me is the fat between the stomach and the old fella, the fat pad. Do you think this would work only applying it to that area and possibly half dosing it?
I would think it would work on that area pretty well.

I was going to wait until I start trying to lean down more but think I'm going to go ahead and add it in because I like the visceral fat aspect of it in terms of overall health, not just appearance purposes.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Was going to buy another 3 bottles of the products but before doing so can u pm me any details on the new launch

pudd1ng

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I would think it would work on that area pretty well.

I was going to wait until I start trying to lean down more but think I'm going to go ahead and add it in because I like the visceral fat aspect of it in terms of overall health, not just appearance purposes.
great, think I’m gonna add this in for 6-8 weeks.

XPGels

XPGels

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
I agree with SNS post where he replied to you. I do think it would work well for that area.

pudd1ng

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I agree with SNS post where he replied to you. I do think it would work well for that area.
Awesome. Quick question, do you think I would run into any issues using this or suppress-c along with a low dose of androsterone + epi-andro for 6-8 weeks?

XPGels

XPGels

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
Awesome. Quick question, do you think I would run into any issues using this or suppress-c along with a low dose of androsterone + epi-andro for 6-8 weeks?
I think that Suppress-C makes for a great stack with Epiandro. I don't think androsterone would interfere with it.