Xtreme Performance Gels Ab-Solved

XPGels

XPGels

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
Targeted Topical Defining Matrix
Advanced Maximum Strength Slimming Gel

Ab-Solved is an advanced maximum strength slimming gel designed to be applied on stubborn fat areas around the midsection such as the stomach and love handles.

Ab-Solved is the perfect weapon that allows you to directly attack stubborn fat areas around the midsection such as the stomach and love handles, resulting in increased thermogenesis in subcutaneous and visceral fat alike, although it is designed to have more of an emphasis on visceral fat.

Ab-Solved Highlights:
- Fast Acting, Maximum Strength Defining Gel
- Rapid Delivery to Stubborn Fat Areas
- Targeted Effects Through Multiple Pathways
- Contains 7-OXO-DHEA, Pomegranate Seed Oil, Trans-Resveratrol, & Phosphatidylserine

Ask yourself a few questions:
- Is your fat loss progress stuck in a rut?
- Does it seem like the fat around your abdominals and love handles just won’t come off?
- Do you tend to store fat around the stomach and love handles?
- Are you trying to lose fat but can’t get rid of the ‘beer belly’ look?

People that answer yes to any of the above questions may be interested in Ab-Solved.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Does the name Ab-Solved sound familiar?
Ab-Solved was the name of the original localized topical fat loss product that many found to be truly effective and was at one time synonymous with topical fat loss. It was also the original topical 7-OXO-DHEA product. Xtreme Performance Gels obtained the naming rights to Ab-Solved to bring back this legendary name and has kept the original formula intact + added newer exciting ingredients to it!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is Visceral Adipose Tissue (VAT)?
Visceral fat is the body fat stored around the abdominal area around the organs, under the abdominal muscles and is commonly referred to as the most unhealthy type of body-fat. It is both unsightly and unhealthy and is linked to inflammation and a large variety of other health issues including insulin resistance, metabolic syndromes, cardiovascular issues, and more.

Visceral fat is sometimes described as the ‘beer belly’ appearance although that isn’t a completely fair comparison. Although many people that do drink alcohol in excess tend to store fat in this area, many people that don’t drink store it there as well and in many people it’s the last stubborn are of fat that just doesn’t seem to want to come off.

Ever seen someone that has reasonable to good definition in their abdominal muscles but their waistline is still not small or looks bloated or puffed out? Visceral fat is one of the possible causes.

What is Subcutaneous Fat?
Subcutaneous fat sits under the skin as opposed to visceral fat that sits around the organs. Examples of stubborn subcutaneous areas in many people include the stomach and love handles.

What makes Ab-Solved different than most other topical fat loss products/slimming gels?
Ab-Solved is designed for a localized effect on visceral and subcutaneous adipose tissue while offering a variety of direct and indirect methods of action to increase thermogenesis in both visceral and subcutaneous fat.

Key Ingredients:

7-OXO-DHEA:

7-OXO-DHEA is an advanced form of DHEA that is widely agreed in literature to provide a great deal of DHEA’s metabolic effects with 7-OXO DHEA being about 2.5 times stronger than plain DHEA, but without the effects on the sex hormones of plain DHEA.

7-OXO DHEA activates 3 primary thermogenic enzymes (fatty acyl CoA, malic enzyme, & glycerol 3-phosphate dehydrogenase) and has been shown to have a positive effect on metabolic rate without diet or exercise.

There are 3 major systems through which 7-OXO-DHEA is thought to positively modulate in order to aid in body composition improvement:
- Thyroid
- PPAR
- Glucocorticoid

There is so much that could be written on the aspects in which 7-OXO-DHEA could effect the above systems that it would requires a series of articles and go well beyond what could be covered in the scope of a product writeup. In short, 7-OXO-DHEA is a great ingredient inclusion and the foundation of Ab-Solved.

Pomegranate Seed Oil (Std. to min. 78% Punicic Acid):
Pomegranate Seed Oil is becoming increasingly popular due to the wide variety of benefits it may offer, especially its anti-inflammatory and metabolic properties; many of which are attributed to its active Punicic Acid content. The Pomegranate Seed Oil used in Ab-Solved is standardized to a minimum 78% Punicic Acid content.

Pomegranate Seed Oil/Punicic Acid may support fat loss through a wide variety of complex mechanisms including by acting as a PPAR-alpha, gamma, and delta agonist and increasing fatty acid utilization and oxidation. It has also been shown to exert positive blood sugar effects via multiple channels such as improving insulin sensitivity, reducing inflammatory cytokines, modulating glucose homeostasis, and antioxidant properties.

Trans-Resveratrol:
Trans-Resveratrol is a very unique ingredient that promotes fat loss through a variety of complicated pathways, including acting as a PPAR-alpha agonist, improving fatty acid oxidation, increasing fatty acid thermogenesis, increasing brown adipocyte formation, decreasing triglyceride accumulation in fat cells, increasing thermogenesis in adipose tissue via AMPK, activating PGC-1alpha which increases fatty acid oxidative capacity, and more.

Phosphatidylserine:
Phosphatidylserine is a very popular fat loss ingredient that is commonly associated with cortisol control. However, in addition to its cortisol control benefits, Phosphatidylserine may also be useful for HPA dysfunction (adrenal fatigue).

The HPA axis is your body’s hormonal response system to chronic stress. Hypothalamic pituitary adrenal axis dysfunction (HPA dysfunction), also known as adrenal fatigue, is a major underlying cause of many seemingly unrelated, often misdiagnosed health issues and can lead to increased fat storage &/or reduced ability to lose body-fat.

Ab-Solved Render.png

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm glad to see that you got this release posted. I remember the original Ab-Solved by Avant was super popular back in the good old days and this seems is pretty much that + some other cool ingredients.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Already on my 3rd bottle of this. Stuff works very good. Dries very quick. But at two doses a day, I am only getting about 10 days out of a bottle.

XPGels

XPGels

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
Already on my 3rd bottle of this. Stuff works very good. Dries very quick. But at two doses a day, I am only getting about 10 days out of a bottle.
I'm glad that you're liking the product.

The dispenser is a 1 ml dispenser so you should get 100 pumps per bottle so at 2 twice per day should be a 25 day supply. Of course none of these type dispensers is 100% exact but it shouldn't only be 10 days. If you have a a way to measure, see if its dispensing 1 ml per pump for you and pm me and let me know.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got any before/after pics of your fat loss.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm glad that you're liking the product.

The dispenser is a 1 ml dispenser so you should get 100 pumps per bottle so at 2 twice per day should be a 25 day supply. Of course none of these type dispensers is 100% exact but it shouldn't only be 10 days. If you have a a way to measure, see if its dispensing 1 ml per pump for you and pm me and let me know.
Yeah I’m not measuring what comes out. I apply to my stomach, love handles, and pecs. So maybe I am covering more than the average person but that’s where I need to apply.

What I do like about the pump is that it’s easy to dispense. So I can easily do a quarter or half pump to areas. Just making sure I apply a thin layer. And like I said, it dries very quickly.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got any before/after pics of your fat loss.
Sorry, no pics but this stuff works. Looks and smells similar to Absolutely Abliderated from EvoMuse which is another 7-oxo topical. I like the inclusion of Resveratrol because I think it helps with fat loss around the pec area.

XPGels

XPGels

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I’m not measuring what comes out. I apply to my stomach, love handles, and pecs. So maybe I am covering more than the average person but that’s where I need to apply.

What I do like about the pump is that it’s easy to dispense. So I can easily do a quarter or half pump to areas. Just making sure I apply a thin layer. And like I said, it dries very quickly.
I'm so glad to hear that you're happy with the results and the dispenser. The first few bottles of Suppress-C the pump didn't work as well so we changed bottle vendors and everyone seems to be very happy with these.

Thank you for the great detailed feedback also on it drying quickly. I know that's a concern for many people that use topical products.

Sorry, no pics but this stuff works. Looks and smells similar to Absolutely Abliderated from EvoMuse which is another 7-oxo topical. I like the inclusion of Resveratrol because I think it helps with fat loss around the pec area.
I agree about the Resveratrol part. There was so much more that could have been said in the write up about this product but we opted to go with a more conservative write-up approach. I think the product results definitely speak for itself. Now, if we can just get the word out on it :)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
nice .. one of my fav TD carriers .. good to see u guys releasing more products and heck of a deal on a stack.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
AVANT LABS! haha. I remember some of their topicals EXPLODED in my cabinet.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I never had that happen. As much as I had stocked up it would have probably taken out my house lol. Avant was the company that really made the transdermal market in my opinion.

XPGels

XPGels

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm not sure how that would have happened with theirs unless exposed to a pressure change or heat. We use convenient airless bottles with a 1 ml dispenser and it goes on like a gel.

XPGels

XPGels

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just in time for my spring cut!! I remember the original from years ago. Great stuff!!
Thank you. The original is great and the new is even better since it takes all the benefits of the old and adds more ingredients to it.

XPGels

XPGels

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
nice .. one of my fav TD carriers .. good to see u guys releasing more products and heck of a deal on a stack.
Thank you. We hope to have one more new release coming out in the next month also.

We'd love to hear people's ideas as to what other types of products they'd like to see us release.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you. We hope to have one more new release coming out in the next month also.

We'd love to hear people's ideas as to what other types of products they'd like to see us release.
Actually since you brought it up .. would a sleep/release GH supplement work ?

I cant remember this product back in the day but felt it was very good.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How much 6 oxo per bottle?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Actually since you brought it up .. would a sleep/release GH supplement work ?

I cant remember this product back in the day but felt it was very good.
I'd be curious to know what product you're talking about myself. I can't remember a GH transdermal except I think a company or two did some peptides or similar in them and I know XPG isn't going to do anything like that.

A GH dermal would be awesome if could find ingredients that would really make it work.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My apologies, typo. So this is a different compound than 7keto dhea?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My apologies, typo. So this is a different compound than 7keto dhea?
7-Keto is a trademarked name. 7-OXO is the original ingredient name that has traditionally been used in transdermals/topicals including the original Ab-Solved.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thank you for the clarification!

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Targeted Topical Defining Matrix
Advanced Maximum Strength Slimming Gel

Ab-Solved is an advanced maximum strength slimming gel designed to be applied on stubborn fat areas around the midsection such as the stomach and love handles.

Ab-Solved is the perfect weapon that allows you to directly attack stubborn fat areas around the midsection such as the stomach and love handles, resulting in increased thermogenesis in subcutaneous and visceral fat alike, although it is designed to have more of an emphasis on visceral fat.

Ab-Solved Highlights:
- Fast Acting, Maximum Strength Defining Gel
- Rapid Delivery to Stubborn Fat Areas
- Targeted Effects Through Multiple Pathways
- Contains 7-OXO-DHEA, Pomegranate Seed Oil, Trans-Resveratrol, & Phosphatidylserine

Ask yourself a few questions:
- Is your fat loss progress stuck in a rut?
- Does it seem like the fat around your abdominals and love handles just won’t come off?
- Do you tend to store fat around the stomach and love handles?
- Are you trying to lose fat but can’t get rid of the ‘beer belly’ look?

People that answer yes to any of the above questions may be interested in Ab-Solved.

Does the name Ab-Solved sound familiar?
Ab-Solved was the name of the original localized topical fat loss product that many found to be truly effective and was at one time synonymous with topical fat loss. It was also the original topical 7-OXO-DHEA product. Xtreme Performance Gels obtained the naming rights to Ab-Solved to bring back this legendary name and has kept the original formula intact + added newer exciting ingredients to it!

What is Visceral Adipose Tissue (VAT)?
Visceral fat is the body fat stored around the abdominal area around the organs, under the abdominal muscles and is commonly referred to as the most unhealthy type of body-fat. It is both unsightly and unhealthy and is linked to inflammation and a large variety of other health issues including insulin resistance, metabolic syndromes, cardiovascular issues, and more.

Visceral fat is sometimes described as the ‘beer belly’ appearance although that isn’t a completely fair comparison. Although many people that do drink alcohol in excess tend to store fat in this area, many people that don’t drink store it there as well and in many people it’s the last stubborn are of fat that just doesn’t seem to want to come off.

Ever seen someone that has reasonable to good definition in their abdominal muscles but their waistline is still not small or looks bloated or puffed out? Visceral fat is one of the possible causes.

What is Subcutaneous Fat?
Subcutaneous fat sits under the skin as opposed to visceral fat that sits around the organs. Examples of stubborn subcutaneous areas in many people include the stomach and love handles.

What makes Ab-Solved different than most other topical fat loss products/slimming gels?
Ab-Solved is designed for a localized effect on visceral and subcutaneous adipose tissue while offering a variety of direct and indirect methods of action to increase thermogenesis in both visceral and subcutaneous fat.

Key Ingredients:

7-OXO-DHEA:

7-OXO-DHEA is an advanced form of DHEA that is widely agreed in literature to provide a great deal of DHEA’s metabolic effects with 7-OXO DHEA being about 2.5 times stronger than plain DHEA, but without the effects on the sex hormones of plain DHEA.

7-OXO DHEA activates 3 primary thermogenic enzymes (fatty acyl CoA, malic enzyme, & glycerol 3-phosphate dehydrogenase) and has been shown to have a positive effect on metabolic rate without diet or exercise.

There are 3 major systems through which 7-OXO-DHEA is thought to positively modulate in order to aid in body composition improvement:
- Thyroid
- PPAR
- Glucocorticoid

There is so much that could be written on the aspects in which 7-OXO-DHEA could effect the above systems that it would requires a series of articles and go well beyond what could be covered in the scope of a product writeup. In short, 7-OXO-DHEA is a great ingredient inclusion and the foundation of Ab-Solved.

Pomegranate Seed Oil (Std. to min. 78% Punicic Acid):
Pomegranate Seed Oil is becoming increasingly popular due to the wide variety of benefits it may offer, especially its anti-inflammatory and metabolic properties; many of which are attributed to its active Punicic Acid content. The Pomegranate Seed Oil used in Ab-Solved is standardized to a minimum 78% Punicic Acid content.

Pomegranate Seed Oil/Punicic Acid may support fat loss through a wide variety of complex mechanisms including by acting as a PPAR-alpha, gamma, and delta agonist and increasing fatty acid utilization and oxidation. It has also been shown to exert positive blood sugar effects via multiple channels such as improving insulin sensitivity, reducing inflammatory cytokines, modulating glucose homeostasis, and antioxidant properties.

Trans-Resveratrol:
Trans-Resveratrol is a very unique ingredient that promotes fat loss through a variety of complicated pathways, including acting as a PPAR-alpha agonist, improving fatty acid oxidation, increasing fatty acid thermogenesis, increasing brown adipocyte formation, decreasing triglyceride accumulation in fat cells, increasing thermogenesis in adipose tissue via AMPK, activating PGC-1alpha which increases fatty acid oxidative capacity, and more.

Phosphatidylserine:
Phosphatidylserine is a very popular fat loss ingredient that is commonly associated with cortisol control. However, in addition to its cortisol control benefits, Phosphatidylserine may also be useful for HPA dysfunction (adrenal fatigue).

The HPA axis is your body’s hormonal response system to chronic stress. Hypothalamic pituitary adrenal axis dysfunction (HPA dysfunction), also known as adrenal fatigue, is a major underlying cause of many seemingly unrelated, often misdiagnosed health issues and can lead to increased fat storage &/or reduced ability to lose body-fat.

View attachment 190173
Im interested in the product, never used such products before, stupid question if you rub in one area and not on other, will it leave unever fat layers around body, like eg more fat on one site then other

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd be curious to know what product you're talking about myself. I can't remember a GH transdermal except I think a company or two did some peptides or similar in them and I know XPG isn't going to do anything like that.

A GH dermal would be awesome if could find ingredients that would really make it work.
I wasn't on focusXT back in the day ..so hard to remember lol

But i remember having a long convo with mike in regards to it as we were bouncing ideas after cel TD

if i ever do think of it .. ill let you know .. those were from leanbulk forums days.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm not sure how that would have happened with theirs unless exposed to a pressure change or heat. We use convenient airless bottles with a 1 ml dispenser and it goes on like a gel.
I will probably be picking your offerings up. I try, well, literally everything on these forums.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The bottle says to "shake well" but due to the consistency of the topical, shaking it doesn't seem to do much of anything.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Im interested in the product, never used such products before, stupid question if you rub in one area and not on other, will it leave unever fat layers around body, like eg more fat on one site then other
That's a good question. I never really thought about that. In theory, you would want to make sure its evenly distributed on the areas you're using it on. This particular product is primarily localized but with any topical carrier, some is going to be systemic.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I will probably be picking your offerings up. I try, well, literally everything on these forums.
I like the science behind it. It's one I'll definitely be incorporating into my regimen trying to lean up for summer.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The bottle says to "shake well" but due to the consistency of the topical, shaking it doesn't seem to do much of anything.
I think 'shake well' just sounds better on the label than 'shake the best that you can' haha.

XPGels

XPGels

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
I think 'shake well' just sounds better on the label than 'shake the best that you can' haha.
Exactly. It's pretty much a shake as best as you can type of thing.

I hope that we can hear more feedback from others soon on Ab-Solved. It's a great products, we just need to get the word out.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Exactly. It's pretty much a shake as best as you can type of thing.

I hope that we can hear more feedback from others soon on Ab-Solved. It's a great products, we just need to get the word out.
See my question please... few posts back

XPGels

XPGels

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
That's a good question. I never really thought about that. In theory, you would want to make sure its evenly distributed on the areas you're using it on. This particular product is primarily localized but with any topical carrier, some is going to be systemic.
See my question please... few posts back
I'm sorry. I wasn't avoiding your question. SNS8778 had answered it it correctly.

Even though a product may be localized, some is still going to be systemic and some is still going to distribute in the application areas themselves. I don't think there's anything to worry about as far as uneven fat layers but for best results, it is good to make sure to distribute it as evenly as possible.

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
This is happenstance, or a small world, or coincidental, or serendipitous, etc.
I came across a few bottles of the original formula, began taking it this week:

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What's the 15% coupon code or have I already missed the boat?

Thanks for bringing this product back, and improving upon it.

Edit: Disregard, found it.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is happenstance, or a small world, or coincidental, or serendipitous, etc.
I came across a few bottles of the original formula, began taking it this week:
View attachment 190394
Flashbacks haha. I always get nostalgic when I see the old Avant Labs logo or bottles.

XPGels

XPGels

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote

Thank you. I'm glad you found it. And you're welcome, we are excited to have brought it back. I hope that we can get the word out on it and continue to release more exciting products. We're open to ideas that people would like to see from us.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you. I'm glad you found it. And you're welcome, we are excited to have brought it back. I hope that we can get the word out on it and continue to release more exciting products. We're open to ideas that people would like to see from us.
Not sure what type of products you would consider. I remember back in the day, Primordial Performance had a topical I liked called Andro-Enhance, which was 11-Keto combined with 4-DHEA. I also think a topical product like Epiandrosterone would be nice. But not sure you want to go down that path.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gonna have to swap out my MPA topicals for this at some point
IMG_1175.JPG

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

Ab-solve is the same as the avant- labs formula correct?

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
With respect to 7-OXO, yes. I do not know if the dosages are similar (old formula has 4 pumps = 2 ml = 50 mg 7-OXO, or 25mg/ml 7-OXO)
The new formula has Pomegranate Seed Oil, Trans-Resveratrol, and Phosphatidylserine. The old formula has no other active ingredients listed on the label, the "other ingredients" listed appear to be TDAs and solvents.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The original Ab-Solved by Avant was 7-OXO (only active ingredient).
The Ab-Solved by Xtreme Performance Gels is 7-OXO + Pomegranate (Punicic Acid), Trans Resveratrol, & Phosphatidylserine.

So its basically like an updated version of the original Avant Labs one.

XPGels

XPGels

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
Not sure what type of products you would consider. I remember back in the day, Primordial Performance had a topical I liked called Andro-Enhance, which was 11-Keto combined with 4-DHEA. I also think a topical product like Epiandrosterone would be nice. But not sure you want to go down that path.
I appreciate the ideas. I'm not sure about the legalities on 11-Keto and I think another company owns the rights to 4-DHEA.

Epiandrosterone is one that we have been asked for and are considering. I think its a great ingredient and also would stack very well with Suppress-C &/or Ab-Solved.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When do you expect other retailers to stock this product? DPS doesn't ship to Canada unfortunately, so I am unable to order this product to try it out.

XPGels

XPGels

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
When do you expect other retailers to stock this product? DPS doesn't ship to Canada unfortunately, so I am unable to order this product to try it out.
What retailers do you like to buy from?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Need you tell me which one is best sir!!!
Haven’t used their ab-solve but I really enjoy their supress-c. Nice carrier that drys quick and has been effective so far.

ToDie4Test

Awards
I may give this a try after I finish my Vasoburn. Would you say these two products are directly comparable?